Paul Pierce is f'in garbage....

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
I have watched from 4th quarter on and I don't think I have seen him make 1 decent play yet. And now he just cost the Celts the game with Ray Allen having the game of his life...

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
Re: Paul Pierce is f'in garbage....

i have not watched a second....does ray allen have 51?

tripp

EOG Master

He has always been an overrated player. Never been a big fan of Paul Pierce. Glad he got a championship because he seems like a good guy that has been solid for a while now, but he's never been a superstar like many in Boston seem to think.

They are an average team at best without Garnett.

You guys are crazy....the guy is a warrior....he played 51 minutes...and got to the foul line 12 fvcking times....the 3 turnovers sucked, but shit happens.

he's been a top 5 to 7 player in the league the past 7 or 8 years...:doh1
RULE RULE:
New York guys should NOT be able to talk BASKETBALL when NO New York teams are in the playoffs!!:+waving-5

He has always been an overrated player. Never been a big fan of Paul Pierce. Glad he got a championship because he seems like a good guy that has been solid for a while now, but he's never been a superstar like many in Boston seem to think.

They are an average team at best without Garnett.

WHO WAS THE CHAMPIONSHIP MVP??:doh1

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

I'm also not a big Paul Pierce Fan, but C-MON now the Guy is amazing. Do they Miss Kevin Garnett, well * * * * YES!!!

But you take any SUPERSTAR off any quality team & they will Miss Him

Chicago can't play any Better AND Celtics in my Mind will still win the Series MINUS their Superstar (Garnett) . . . . Give credit where credit is due Pierce is Great NBA Player

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Paul Pierce= Thug

Rondo= Thug

Garnett= Punk

Am i missing anyone?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I guess when he shut down James last year it was just imaginary. Then James finally has a big game but Pierce also throws up forty right back in his face. Yeah the guy stinks.:+clueless

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I guess when he shut down James last year it was just imaginary. Then James finally has a big game but Pierce also throws up forty right back in his face. Yeah the guy stinks.:+clueless

I'm sure the league will make sure the Cavs and the Celts meet in the ECF, lets see how Pierce stacks up against the King this season.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

bulls fan alert

Subject:The Truth-teller, the Liar, and Ambiguous

Hello Dr. Math,

There are three people in front of you. You know that:

One of them is God. He knows everything, and always tells the truth.
One of them is the Devil. He also knows everything, but lies.
The third person knows nothing, but answers questions as if he knows
the answers. His answers, however, are completely useless and could be
right or wrong.

You can ask a total of three questions that can correctly be answered
with yes or no, each to one of the persons. You may choose whom to ask.

Determine who is who...

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I started the thread and I was merely talking about last night. I know he has had a good career and is a star. But he seems to have really fallen off to me. He looked far from the "supposed" best player on his team last night. The time Doc drew up the game winner for him was almost comical.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

I started the thread and I was merely talking about last night. I know he has had a good career and is a star. But he seems to have really fallen off to me. He looked far from the "supposed" best player on his team last night. The time Doc drew up the game winner for him was almost comical.

But Shaven

The Problem with "DOC" drawing up game Winner for him is this

He might as well go over to BULLS Bench & show them the drawing as Everyone on the Building AND on planet Earth Knows he is taking the Shot in this situation . . . . . Personally I Let him Drive & Kick it back out for Rondo, Allen, Davis, House, OR ANYONE else

Point is, his game might have fallen off slightly but he is an INCREDIBLE PLAYER and that's coming from extrememely 'UNBIASED" opinion as never been big fan of his

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Im not sure which OT it was, but i think the Bulls should have fouled Allen and not let him drain a 3 to tie the game.

Turn it into a free throw shooting contest.

WVU

EOG Master

Im not sure which OT it was, but i think the Bulls should have fouled Allen and not let him drain a 3 to tie the game.

Turn it into a free throw shooting contest.

They couldn't get to him. Allen shot that thing before he could get fouled. He has that outstanding quick release

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

But Shaven

He might as well go over to BULLS Bench & show them the drawing as Everyone on the Building AND on planet Earth Knows he is taking the Shot in this situation . . . . . Personally I Let him Drive & Kick it back out for Rondo, Allen, Davis, House, OR ANYONE else

Point is, his game might have fallen off slightly but he is an INCREDIBLE PLAYER and that's coming from extrememely 'UNBIASED" opinion as never been big fan of his

Yup, but if he drew the play up for Ray ALlen the game is over and the Celts win the series. Allen was unguardable last night. You can't play close enough to him with the quick release he has. When Allen is on, he is by far the best shoter in the NBA. How does he not draw it up for Allen?

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Yup, but if he drew the play up for Ray ALlen the game is over and the Celts win the series. Allen was unguardable last night. You can't play close enough to him with the quick release he has. When Allen is on, he is by far the best shoter in the NBA. How does he not draw it up for Allen?

NO ARGUEMENT FROM ME THERE12io4j2w90

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

Paul Pierce= Thug

Rondo= Thug

Garnett= Punk

Am i missing anyone?

Some day a player from NY will be good enough to throw this back in your face- Till then i will let you lean on your 26 championships and Patrick Ewing days...

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I'm sure the league will make sure the Cavs and the Celts meet in the ECF, lets see how Pierce stacks up against the King this season.
It should be a little different since Detroit thanks to Hamilton laid down like a dog just like the league instructed them to so James can be well rested while all other series are going 6 or 7 games. I said from the start the league will move heaven and earth to get James his first title. its gonna be fun watching James get in the finals and getting every single call where even Stevie Wonder will be able to see it and i will be by to point it out so u guys don't miss it. Then when James gets his first title i can here how he just willed his team to the win when actually the refs carried him right to it. Just like they did for Wade.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

But Shaven

Why wouldn't Boston run the play for Pierce? In Game 5, they ran the exact play three straight times for him at the end. Vinny acted like he never seen the play ever.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Kirk Hinrich fell back and Paul Pierce was WIDE OPEN on that game winner. It was the right play to draw up, but he missed the shot.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Why wouldn't Boston run the play for Pierce? In Game 5, they ran the exact play three straight times for him at the end. Vinny acted like he never seen the play ever.

WHATTTTTTTTT ? ? ? ?

I have zero Probems with Giving it To Pierce at the END, to be honest if he HITS the easy Shot

#1 SERIES IS OVER

#2 no one is talking all this shit about him

I'm just saying Stevie Wonder knew the Ball was Going to be In Paul's Hands at the Buzzer .........