Gyno-Gabe

Apple

Banned
Re: Gyno-Gabe

Ever since I've lost weight the response from the ladies has been good. If you think i care what the ghosts, bad handicappers and misfits think about me you all wrong. Dust devil who hides behind different names on different boards which tells you all you need to know is mad cause i ignored his pms. So now he starts this thread. Just the other day he's being nice asking me questions on pm's now he's talkin shit. Sounds like he's the one who needs the pills.

ATX

Ever since I've lost weight the response from the ladies has been good. If you think i care what the ghosts, bad handicappers and misfits think about me you all wrong. Dust devil who hides behind different names on different boards which tells you all you need to know is mad cause i ignored his pms. So now he starts this thread. Just the other day he's being nice asking me questions on pm's now he's talkin shit. Sounds like he's the one who needs the pills.

I'm not hiding. I'm not here to make friends. I don't care about drama queens, attention whores, or forum cliches. I have one single purpose. I'm understanding at times, but if you have problems...get the f out of LA. and you know that is good advice. somebody fks with me and it's either SDC or GLWT. :pop:

Teddy kgb

Banned

SDC....GLWT....?????????????

Someone help me out please this ATX cat sounds like he means business...

Apple

Banned

I'm just a human being, nothing more, nothing less.. Your opinion means nothing to me, if someone I care about says something about me then it does, if a woman I'm trying to have something with says something, I care..

Random internet people like yourself, could careless..

ATX

why the fuck would gyno care about what some random dudes say about him on the internet?

right.

but with him it's opposite day to everything he says.

pathological.

last post says it all, zero women in his life.

usually I pity the fool...

but, like I said before...apparently he wants to be the target.

not surprising knowing his background and mental state.

either the victim or victimizer. I'll do the public a favor and make him the victim, we don't need it the other way around.

opposite day = good local band

Apple

Banned

zero women in my life?

Wrong again, in fact I was spending time with my female companion in Hollywood when I received a text about this very thread.. So while you and the ghost were having crafting your witchhunt here I was with a female..

ATX you're acting like you know me, but everything you say is wrong. So obviously you dont know shit.

Apple

Banned

Its sad when someone openly admits their depression and/or anxiety disorder problems to then only have them ridiculed by self righteous pricks who do not have a clue about it..

Nice job gentleman, you're picking on and ridiculing people who are suffering from depression and anxiety, WOW you guys are so cool..

Your parents raised such great human beings I must say.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

This is a bullshit thread. Too many people act like they have a perfect life and never have problems. I look at Gyno as a friend and one of several guys on the forums I wouldn't mind meeting and kicking a few drinks back. He came out with his problems and several people came out offering a helping hand and actually caring about someone else. Then there are threads like this started by people that feel the need to put down others who don't have a perfect life...always easy to hide behind a keyboard and live a perfect life. Don't know if it gives you joy or just makes you feel better about yourself.

Don't let this shit get under your skin bud.

ATX

This is a bullshit thread. Too many people act like they have a perfect life and never have problems. I look at Gyno as a friend and one of several guys on the forums I wouldn't mind meeting and kicking a few drinks back. He came out with his problems and several people came out offering a helping hand and actually caring about someone else. Then there are threads like this started by people that feel the need to put down others who don't have a perfect life...always easy to hide behind a keyboard and live a perfect life. Don't know if it gives you joy or just makes you feel better about yourself.

Don't let this shit get under your skin bud.

agree with everything except the last sentence.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Hey moron, I have sent you one pm ever in my life. Ever. Get a clue. I have one ghost here, ask Mo who it is. Never pm'd u anywhere at any other time. I'm arizona cubs on rx and have about 50 posts total. Please post the pm where I asked you any questions.

So you have to still be on the pills. Boy, I wish I could get a text about cool threads on gambling boards. LOL!:LMAO

I'm not hiding. I'm not here to make friends. I don't care about drama queens, attention whores, or forum cliches. I have one single purpose. I'm understanding at times, but if you have problems...get the f out of LA. and you know that is good advice. somebody fks with me and it's either SDC or GLWT. :pop:

You have made 7 posts in this thread since this post. If you don't care, why not just stop posting in this thread?

zero women in my life?

Wrong again, in fact I was spending time with my female companion in Hollywood when I received a text about this very thread.. So while you and the ghost were having crafting your witchhunt here I was with a female..

ATX you're acting like you know me, but everything you say is wrong. So obviously you dont know shit.

Gyno,

Who the hell texts someone about someone talking shit about them? That's just weird to me man.

Its sad when someone openly admits their depression and/or anxiety disorder problems to then only have them ridiculed by self righteous pricks who do not have a clue about it..

Nice job gentleman, you're picking on and ridiculing people who are suffering from depression and anxiety, WOW you guys are so cool..

Your parents raised such great human beings I must say.

Have to agree with you here, Gabe. These are the same morons giving me a hard time. Not here to make friends....then what are they here for? And don't say to gamble or talk sports, because these dorks show up in every one of my threads.

Anywho, I've had some nice chats with you both on the forum and via PM. You and I both know you're a great person, Gabe. And yes, the ladies (myself included) think you look great. It takes a very big man to admit he has issues and seek help. There are MANY posters here that would benefit from taking a long, hard look in the mirror. Everyone has issues and everyone handles them differently.

In any case, I'm glad to see you around a bit more and tell the Hollywood chick that if she hurts your feelings, she had better never set foot in RI. :devil:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gyno has mentioned that a bunch. People texting him alerting him to threads.

Have not heard something more bizarre Gyno.

Whoever is texting you tell them to fucking knock it off you out with a lady.

Apple

Banned

I don't tell people to text me when a thread like this pops up. i got a text yesterday from someone and the text said "heads up dustdevil created a thread about you in the asylum you might want to respond" a lot of people have my phone number on here. I've never asked anyone to notify me of any witchhunts, it just happens.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

LOL, waiting for you to post said pm's Gyno. They're non existent. You have a lying problem. Doubtful you were out with any lady. Getting texts alerting you to respond to an online forum, LMAO. What fun.

I don't tell people to text me when a thread like this pops up. i got a text yesterday from someone and the text said "heads up dustdevil created a thread about you in the asylum you might want to respond" a lot of people have my phone number on here. I've never asked anyone to notify me of any witchhunts, it just happens.

That's creepy.

I can see IMing someone or something along those lines, but taking the effort to text? Damn.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Gyno kill yourself on youtube already....the ultimate attention whore move, you'll get your 15 minutes of fame you yearn...

Apple

Banned

Gyno kill yourself on youtube already....the ultimate attention whore move, you'll get your 15 minutes of fame you yearn...

Who's more creepy, the person who took 15 secs out of their day to text me about a thread or this message above requesting someones suicide?