Isn't 11 points a lot to give Sloan and the Jazz?

Re: Isn't 11 points a lot to give Sloan and the Jazz?

yes it's a lot but last time i checked, the Lakers and Kobe looked pretty good...:+excited-

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Big spread but hard to trust the Jazz on the road against a winning record.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Big spread but hard to trust the Jazz on the road against a winning record.

yes, the jazz are the WORST road team in the western conf playoffs

look it up if you don't know, then step the fukk off

tripp

EOG Master

people shouldn't be surprised if the jazz make a series of this. the jazz are one of the strongest 8 seeds i can ever remember. You have arguably a top 5 player in the league, one of the best HCA in the league, one of the best pure shooters in the league, some good big men and a guy that can do a bit of everything in Kirlalenko(sp).

Unless there is an injury I don't know about right now the Jazz could be one of the Lakers' toughest hurdles on the way to the finals. They should win the series, but Jazz won't make it easy.

diogee

lost by DD to recently on the road:
LA (13)
Mavs (29)
Nugs (10)
Blazers (21)
Magic (18)
Heat (11 in ot)

diogee

people shouldn't be surprised if the jazz make a series of this. the jazz are one of the strongest 8 seeds i can ever remember. You have arguably a top 5 player in the league, one of the best HCA in the league, one of the best pure shooters in the league, some good big men and a guy that can do a bit of everything in Kirlalenko(sp).

Unless there is an injury I don't know about right now the Jazz could be one of the Lakers' toughest hurdles on the way to the finals. They should win the series, but Jazz won't make it easy.
Agree but Jazz will have to win all their home games in the series to have a shot because there is no way they are winning 2 in LA.

mofome

Banned

Lots of time to prepare for game one, best coach in the league, lots of points to give.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

the jazz were better last yr and the series v the lakers went 6

this yr, the lakers win the first 2 at hm, split in salt lake city, then win at hm in gm 5

i will be surprised if it goes past 5