Kevin Garnett Should be Removed From the Bench Area

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
I've never seen a bigger punk. He has the audacity to run his mouth at Ben Gordon, and spit all over him, dropping "motherfucker" after "motherfucker" towards the Bulls and their coaches.

Garnett YOU'RE NOT PLAYING. Gordon actually had the testicular fortitude to play hurt, you DID NOT. You're a pussy, so shut you're mouth.

He needs to be moved up into a box or something. His act has gotten old, and he should be removed from the bench area. I've never seen a more ignorant display by an athlete on the bench of a basketball game.

Shut up, and fuck you Kevin Garnett.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/index.html

That was the front page picture for the Sun Times. Ignorance at it's finest.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran
Re: Kevin Garnett Should be Removed From the Bench Area

sour grapes at its finest, or most sour & bitter, if you will....................

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

I've never seen a bigger punk. He has the audacity to run his mouth at Ben Gordon, and spit all over him, dropping "motherfucker" after "motherfucker" towards the Bulls and their coaches.

Garnett YOU'RE NOT PLAYING. Gordon actually had the testicular fortitude to play hurt, you DID NOT. You're a pussy, so shut you're mouth.

He needs to be moved up into a box or something. His act has gotten old, and he should be removed from the bench area. I've never seen a more ignorant display by an athlete on the bench of a basketball game.

Shut up, and fuck you Kevin Garnett.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/index.html

That was the front page picture for the Sun Times. Ignorance at it's finest.

Your barking up the wrong tree- Garnett is what is great about the NBA... The guy brings his "A" game for 82 games a year plus the playoffs which you can't say about a majority of the NBA... Who cares if the guy talks smack- Win the game and shut his ass up-And for the record... The guy watches all the games in the locker room because he gets all worked up on the bench.. His teammates demanded he be on the bench for moral support.. Think its working? Its got their fans panties in a bunch

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

GARNETT ISN'T PLAYING! Do you understand that. He's not playing. There's no bitterness here. He's showing NO class. Everything they show him he's running his mouth. He cursed out Vinny and now he follows Gordon out of a timeout? He shouldn't be on the fucking floor. He's NOT playing. Ben GORDON played through the pain Garnett, YOU DID NOT. You're a pussy. Get off the court.

So you should be able to follow a player around from the other team, talk shit, swear at the coach of the other team, and act like a complete fool because he plays hard? He's a professional and he should carry himself as one.

Do I think it's working? No, the Bulls have outplayed them in every game except for one. They've been the better team and they're the 7 team. Even Bill Simmons told him to sit down today, and he's the biggest Boston homer I've ever seen.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ever here of Sportsmanship? Ever heard of acting like you've been there before. Champions are supposed to act like it. You're not supposed to act like an ignorant fool.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTHERFUCKER!

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

GARNETT ISN'T PLAYING! Do you understand that. He's not playing. There's no bitterness here. He's showing NO class. Everything they show him he's running his mouth. He cursed out Vinny and now he follows Gordon out of a timeout? He shouldn't be on the fucking floor. He's NOT playing. Ben GORDON played through the pain Garnett, YOU DID NOT. You're a pussy. Get off the court.

So you should be able to follow a player around from the other team, talk shit, swear at the coach of the other team, and act like a complete fool because he plays hard? He's a professional and he should carry himself as one.

Do I think it's working? No, the Bulls have outplayed them in every game except for one. They've been the better team and they're the 7 team. Even Bill Simmons told him to sit down today, and he's the biggest Boston homer I've ever seen.

Better team wouldn't be losing 3-2 to a team that has two bigs.... Chicago was 41- 41 this year right? Bill Simmons lives on the west coast and the biggest fair weather fan there is.. he picked the Lakers last year also-- Hey how are Miller's teeth doing?

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Do I think it's working? No, the Bulls have outplayed them in every game except for one. They've been the better team and they're the 7 team.

they outplayed the celtics in the 4 close gms? then how did they lose 2 of them? oh yeah, its because all 4 of those gms could have gone either way and not suprisingly, they split those

i hope boston closes this out on your home crt so youll go away

12io4j2w90

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

They were leading for much longer than the Celtics were leading. They blew big leagues and the Celtics took advantage of the Bulls inability to close games.

You don't ever act like KG has acted. Not even as a 10 year old who's just learning how to be respectful during sports. If you can't see that he was being ignorant and has no business acting that way, then you need to take your blinders off. It's fine to motivate your team and pump them up, but it's another thing to be stalking Ben Gordon, who's playing hurt, while you're wearing a suit on the sideline. That's wrong.

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

You talk about sportsmanship, class and professionalism, does this also apply to Gordon's crotch grab? That was quite obviously unprofessional and classless. Does Gordon get a free pass from your rant because he was playing as opposed to Garnett being injured (not sure why that would matter), or he isn't a champion (again not sure why that would matter) or just because he plays for your team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

they outplayed the celtics in the 4 close gms? then how did they lose 2 of them? oh yeah, its because all 4 of those gms could have gone either way and not suprisingly, they split those

i hope boston closes this out on your home crt so youll go away

12io4j2w90

Go away? The Celtics have been called classless by plenty of people. The Lakers said they've never seen a team act like Boston did last year. They have no class, or respect for the game. Kobe said he's never met a team that talks more shit. That's fine, WHILE YOU'RE PLAYING, but he's not playing. He's TOO HURT to play; oh wait BG was told not to play too, but he did anyway.

Grow up Garnett, you're a grown man. You're acting like a 12 year old on the playground.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You talk about sportsmanship, class and professionalism, does this also apply to Gordon's crotch grab? That was quite obviously unprofessional and classless. Does Gordon get a free pass from your rant because he was playing as opposed to Garnett being injured (not sure why that would matter), or he isn't a champion (again not sure why that would matter) or just because he plays for your team?

Gordon grabbed his crotch because KG was running his mouth the WHOLE series. He said yesterday, before the game, that it was his turn to talk some shit. He said he was sick of it, so that's what he did. It doesn't make it right, but that was PROVOKED by the Celtics.

Oh yeah and BEN GORDON IS PLAYING! HE'S IN THE GAME. HE'S HITTING SHOTS getting pumped up and acting that way. KG is sitting on the bench.

Gordon was wrong for doing that because it was childish, but it was provoked. KG was cursing out Vinny in game one. The Celtics are known for this.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2008/11/20/doc-rivers-like-everyone-else-wants-celtics-to-stop-with-the-t/

There's an article for you to give a read.

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

I forgot about the crotch grab--- Man i wish Gordon would act like a professional..

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

A couple of Boston fans here I see. You're team is known for talking shit. They've been classless all series. Something needs to be done about Garnett, and I'm not the only one saying that. His fucking chin sticking out and his loud mouth attitude. He's a punk.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

HOMER ALERT

timely, if the shoe was on the other foot you would be defending your guy for acting exactly the way KG is

if you were an objective fan actually calling it like it is perhaps i would listen but you're just pissed that your team lost another close gm and will have to win tomorrow and then gm 7 in boston to take this series

in other words, you know its over for your boys because theyre not winning a gm 7 in boston

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

Gordon grabbed his crotch because KG was running his mouth the WHOLE series. He said yesterday, before the game, that it was his turn to talk some shit. He said he was sick of it, so that's what he did. It doesn't make it right, but that was PROVOKED by the Celtics.

Oh yeah and BEN GORDON IS PLAYING! HE'S IN THE GAME. HE'S HITTING SHOTS getting pumped up and acting that way. KG is sitting on the bench.

Gordon was wrong for doing that because it was childish, but it was provoked. KG was cursing out Vinny in game one. The Celtics are known for this.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2008/11/20/doc-rivers-like-everyone-else-wants-celtics-to-stop-with-the-t/

I don't need to read any article, I simply asked a question. I think the way they both acted/are acting is classless and unprofessional, but it appeared to me you were only attacking one guy for this and that happens to be the guy playing against your team. At least you admitted what Gordon did was wrong; however, classless is classless whether provoked or not.

Last edited:

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

That article is right after a knicks game- knicks/celtics have been like that for years.... And yes the Celts have been like that for awhile... When you can run your mouth and win you can get away with it.. Hasnt the NBA been like this for years? I mean i watched A Walker run his mouth for years and he sucked

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I don't need to read any article, I simply asked a question. I think the way they both acted/are acting is classless and unprofessional, but it appeared to me you were only attacking one guy for this and that happens to be the guy playing against your team. At least you admitted what Gordon did was wrong; however, classless is classless whether provoked or not.

Gordon did it once. KG has done it for 5 games, I think that's a little worse in my opinion. I also think Gordon actually playing makes his a little less of an infraction. His was classless, but there are different levels of extreme in this situation. Gordon hit a big shot and was pissed off because the Celtics kept talking shit, while Garnett has initiated the situation and isn't even playing. They were both wrong, but Garnett's problem can be avoided, by getting his ignorant ass off the floor.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

That article is right after a knicks game- knicks/celtics have been like that for years.... And yes the Celts have been like that for awhile... When you can run your mouth and win you can get away with it.. Hasnt the NBA been like this for years? I mean i watched A Walker run his mouth for years and he sucked

Lakers were classy, Jordan and the Bulls won with class, The Spurs won with class but the Celtics are clearly worse than the rest. The Knicks aren't the only team that's complained about them talking too much shit. Clearly the Celtics go above and beyond. Garnett is acting like a child. If I had a kid and he was acting like that, I'd take him off the floor and he wouldn't be playing on that team anymore. You don't act like that, and he's a grown ass man.

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

Gordon did it once. KG has done it for 5 games, I think that's a little worse in my opinion.

They were both wrong, but Garnett's problem can be avoided, by getting his ignorant ass off the floor.

This I agree with.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

HOMER ALERT

timely, if the shoe was on the other foot you would be defending your guy for acting exactly the way KG is

if you were an objective fan actually calling it like it is perhaps i would listen but you're just pissed that your team lost another close gm and will have to win tomorrow and then gm 7 in boston to take this series

in other words, you know its over for your boys because theyre not winning a gm 7 in boston

Anyone who knows me knows that's not true. When Andres Noicioni got ejected from a game two years ago for taking a late cheap shot on a player, he threw him out of bounds and then kicked him I believe, I said he should be traded. I didn't want that bullshit playing for me.

When Ron Artest was a Bull I wanted him out of here for his actions. This was when Artest was young, and worse than he is now.

I've hated plenty of athletes in my home town. You are a professional. Act like it.

Yeah, we're not winning game 7 in Boston because we haven't had any chance in Boston so far... God that makes no sense for you to say.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This has nothing to do with being pissed. I didn't bitch about the Flagrent not being called, because you got to make your FT's in that spot. I don't complain about things, just because my favorite team lost, I complain because it needs to be brought up. His actions are unacceptable, at any level.

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

Timely-In 2006 when Garnett was on MN him and Perkins got into it all game and i thought garnett was the biggest piece of crap going.. Then he came to Boston and you realized him talking smack is what makes him such a good player.. It feeds his emotions and takes his game to another level... There are lot of bad guys in sports and KG is not one of them because he drops F bombs and talks shit to the otehr team... because he isn't playing he isn't allowed to talk shit? If you think Garnett isn't the leader of that team even know he isn't playing then you are nuts...

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

i've decided that garnett is one of the bigger dumbasses this league has ever seen.

he's a hell of a player and used to be one of my top 5 faves in the game, but he's a moron.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely-In 2006 when Garnett was on MN him and Perkins got into it all game and i thought garnett was the biggest piece of crap going.. Then he came to Boston and you realized him talking smack is what makes him such a good player.. It feeds his emotions and takes his game to another level... There are lot of bad guys in sports and KG is not one of them because he drops F bombs and talks shit to the otehr team... because he isn't playing he isn't allowed to talk shit? If you think Garnett isn't the leader of that team even know he isn't playing then you are nuts...

HE'S NOT PLAYING. HE'S NOT PLAYING RIGHT NOW. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM AS A PLAYER. NOW HE IS A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BOSTON CELTICS. He's a REPRESENTATIVE for the NBA, and every time they show his ass he's yelling motherfucker, or fuck you, or spitting all over a player on the opposing team. He's a fucking punk.

Yeah, since he's not playing he shouldn't talk shit. That's true. How you don't understand that is beyond me.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i've decided that garnett is one of the bigger dumbasses this league has ever seen.

he's a hell of a player and used to be one of my top 5 faves in the game, but he's a moron.

He just makes himself look like a fucking fool. His face, his body language, and just his attitude in general during this series. You can be intense with out being a fucking clown. Carlos Quentin is the most intense baseball player I've ever seen, and he's not screaming at the pitcher, is he?

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

he just doesn't know how to act professional.

let's face it, the guy went to the nba straight outta high school, and i guarantee you he didn't exactly try hard during high school even. he's an uneducated moron who has dedicated his whole life to defending the pick and roll and hitting 15-foot jumpers. it's what he's good at and almost all he knows.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Yeah, we're not winning game 7 in Boston because we haven't had any chance in Boston so far... God that makes no sense for you to say.

ive been watching the nba playoffs for 27 straight yrs. even when a series has been close gm to gm, the gm 7 tends to get out of hand and turn into a double digit win for the hm team and you know this, dont act like you dont

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

People have doubted the Bulls this entire series, and they're still alive. They're not out of this series. The more likely game for them to lay an egg will be tomorrow night.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

People have doubted the Bulls this entire series, and they're still alive. They're not out of this series. The more likely game for them to lay an egg will be tomorrow night.

the bulls were favored at hm in gms 3 & 4 and are now favored in gm 6

no one is doubting them, in fact, many were giving them a chance to 'upset' the celtics from the get-go which is high praise for a 41-41 team vs a 62-20 team. KG's absence crippled the celtics frontline and powe being out now takes away their depth, i dont know how boston is winning but it must be the clutch shooting combined with the bulls inability to put a team away.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Really? Who? Show me that person, or that comment? They were favored because they proved they could play with the Celtics in game 1 and 2.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Really? Who? Show me that person, or that comment? They were favored because they proved they could play with the Celtics in game 1 and 2.

seriously, man?

tons of people said the bulls had a chance. nobody here is gonna go search out a link or audio recording for you.

do you think nobody took the bulls +450/+500 to win the series? nobody?

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Timely I agree. Just over the top childish actions. Go sit in a suite up top and howl like a wolf. First time was too much for me.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

in my nba playoff pool on nba.com, 3 out of 12 picked the bulls to win the series and 3 others picked it to go 7

perhaps my friends are just smarter than everyone else

(i picked celtics in 6)

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

seriously, man?

tons of people said the bulls had a chance. nobody here is gonna go search out a link or audio recording for you.

do you think nobody took the bulls +450/+500 to win the series? nobody?

the series price opened at like bulls +750 perhaps higher if i remember correctly, then a shitload of money came in on the bulls when doc rivers said right before the playoffs that he did not expect KG to be available at all

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yup, you're right grid. When are you not right?

No one gave the Bulls a chance, despite Garnett being out. You can't prove it with a link or prediction, so nice talking to you.