Hogan....SEC EARLY SEASON GOY 2009

Tennessee @ Fla....

GATORS Minus Whatever @ BFC :cheers

Urban is going to lay a butt whipping on Lane and the Vols. :+whipping

Re: Hogan....SEC EARLY SEASON GOY 2009

The first leg drop of the 2009 season comes early from Hogannnnnnnnnn!

:suit:

It's bad enough when a player gives the opposition bulletin board material the week before a game... but for a coach to do it in the offseason is something else.

just like when satan said coon ass about lsu..this will be forgotten by the media nad only hyped by fl.
kiffin has riled feathers and its nice to see UT getting under some skin.
now have to back it up on the field.

just like when satan said coon ass about lsu..this will be forgotten by the media nad only hyped by fl.
kiffin has riled feathers and its nice to see UT getting under some skin.
now have to back it up on the field.

Going to get that ass kicked on Florida "Field" next Fall :+textinb3

Fl will probably beat UT next year as they will have the much more talented team.

however,
seeing all the predictions of 70+ pts by Florida is a bit comical.

no 60 isn't either.

you do realize that UT had the number 6 d this year(and they were on the field about 45 minutes a game cause the offense sucked) and brought in what anyone that knows anything about football will tell you is one of the greatest minds for defensive football for the last oh..30 years.

Cappin' Guru

EOG Member

Tebow might win his 2nd Heisman during THAT game.

Road Dawg,

It seems to me that you do indeed have something against the University of Tennessee, but I will come around just to through some of insight around to see what you think.

I think we can all remember what was said of the QB Tim Tebow when a certain OU defensive back was asked what he would be in the Big 12. The answer was comical to many. (Including me). Howeever, during the first part of the game Tim Tebow was just "out to prove 'em wrong" it seems to me that this calling out of Tebow got him off of his game. His stats were not impressive to once so ever and I think it was on behalf of the comments made against God's child. Without Percy Harvin and his impeciable skills to do things with the ball is what bailed Tebow and the Gators out of the pit they were in. Tebow through to Harvin and he did the damage after the catch.

As far as to cover his rushing stats I wish I could find how many carries/yards came on the last possession of the game when Tebow thought that it was a perfect time to get a 15 yard penalty.

Now, am I saying that Tim Tebow will not get his numbers against Tennessee? No, not at all. Tennessee doesn't match up well with anyone until the problems on the offensive side of the ball are fixed. With Kiffin saying the remarks about Florida might be the only chance they have against the Gators in Gainsville.

That is just a little food for thought. The Volunteers also were inside the five two teams and the Gators came up with very, very big plays to keep them out of the endzone. I think they will have enough on offense to push those in this year.

Good luck on the season. I also hate Nick Saban with all of my heart. The Dolphins didn't need his ass anyways LOL.

Cappin' Guru

Cappin' Guru

EOG Member

60+ is realistic :cheers
LOL,

At least bring these down to 20+ and it would be a great representation of what the score might be at the end of the game.

If you think that the book makers in Vegas are putting into account what Lane Kiffin said of the Florida Gators nearly six months before the season than we need a reality check.

It's just not that big of a deal.

Good luck with your plays this season. Public play of the year. Gators minus the points vs. the Tennessee Volunteers.

Bryce Brown and David Oku are going to be running all day so gayterds wont get 50 as UT goes ball control

While I believe that this was not a good move by Kiffin, it is a bit of a reach that the players from UF will want to take it to em. Because Kiffin insulted meyer not any of the players from Florida. While Meyer may put 10 more hours the week preparing for UT and play the starters a tad longer, I think it would be a reach for Florida to win by 60 or whatever was predicted throughout the thread.

While Meyer wants to show Kiffin not to talk recklessly, he isn't going to risk a national championship by playing his players way too long. Also, let's not forget that UT isnt' losing much on defense, and the defense will be pretty stout. Keeping that in mind, the offense is supposed to be worse than last years, with the o-line needing serious as well as a huge question mark at the QB position. Also, when any regime change there is a 2 or 3 year window in recruiting players to fit that mold of the system, so there may be some short fall there as well.

I think the best play here would likly be the UT under team total whatever it is. UF has some horses on defense and they are deep, factoring in the offensive line, lack of QB presence, and no big play makers I think that would be the best play in this spot, because the media as usual will hype the comments thus the line will be inflated.

Frankie,
UT has some studs on offense...the line is a concern but the skilled players are there that can play with anyone in the country..
Phil was just done and didnt get anything out of them.

KTB,

Who are the skill players that you talk about? While Fulmer couldn't get much out of them, I don't think that the players unless they flat out quit, wouldn't put up numbers or show flashes, maybe they did, stuck up here in big 10 country I probably just haven't seen them.

So if you get a moment, could you list the names, height, weight, and just a quick line about the player? i.e. joe smith runs a 4.3 40 and has a max press of 435.

Thanks in advance

Hogan can't wait for this line to come out....Gator to gobble up Smokey

Ain't going to be close ...Urban loves to run it up :cheers

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Line will be open at -16.5, public will hammer it, I'll get +17.5 before kickoff and watch Tennessee lose 31-21.

Fuck Florida.

61-21..more like it..how are the Vols going to score 21 points in the Swamp...not going to happen..remember they have no QB...Crompton? :LMAO

Big Time ass whoooooopin'....CHOMP!

Gators might go for the century mark in this one just to prove a point:devil:

roflmao...this is just crazy gayterd fan talk.

Frankie,
I do not really have time to go through each and every one.
It is funny though that people forget Crompton was #1 qb that came out his sr year and kiff recruited him at USC.
anyway
O line at UT will not be deep but will be ok now that they are getting away from the blocking schemes that utterly failed last year.
Hardesty will probably start at rb and then of course you have brown and oku.
wr is plentiful...Jones, Nuku(incoming) have another in frosh class cannot remember right now.
an defense all i have to say in ERIC BERRY
i be back later as have teeball game

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

Gonna have Tebow under center; better for the pros; might be easier for Tenn to defend..
jmho

gl

KTB,

I agree that last year there blocking scheme's where soo out of whack and I honestly thought that O-line was going to be a human road grater.....But unfortunately when there isn't much of a downfield passing threat it puts much more pressure on the o-line...

The RB brown is a special player and hopefully he has a great work ethic because I can see him as a game changer, but I'll have to wait for the PHil Steele to come out to see there depth and expierence at o-line.

Just list the names of the play makers and i'll do the research on them, I am not doubting there are any, I was just referencing they weren't apparent at all last year because of their QB struggles.

roflmao...this is just crazy gayterd fan talk.

Frankie,
I do not really have time to go through each and every one.
It is funny though that people forget Crompton was #1 qb that came out his sr year and kiff recruited him at USC.
anyway
O line at UT will not be deep but will be ok now that they are getting away from the blocking schemes that utterly failed last year.
Hardesty will probably start at rb and then of course you have brown and oku.
wr is plentiful...Jones, Nuku(incoming) have another in frosh class cannot remember right now.
an defense all i have to say in ERIC BERRY
i be back later as have teeball game
Another gayterd reference will get you KRUSHED brother:suit:

So tell me how you really feel about this game Hogan? :LMAO

Just mention the Vols to lose a game and KTB comes out of his burrow. Better than groundhog day.

Wass up KTB? 91023i2ndw;l
:cheers

Yep Gators -32 @ Bookmaker :cheers

Winna Winna Chicken Dinner

Lane ..You and Mr. Ed in for an Ass Whipping..Southern Style

.......and there goes Tebow for another touchdown :cheers :LMAO:LMAO

Rock and Roll Brother!!!!!91023i2ndw;l

Tennessee is going to get their tails handed to them by Florida. What Tennessee fans shold be worried about is winning 6 games and getting into some Mickey Mouse Bowl Game. With their brilliant away record (3-7 in the past two years), 4 away losses are a probable lock. Then you have home games against UCLA (who would love nothing more than to kick Kiffin's tail), Georgia (who is a better team), and South Carolina (who Kiffin also pissed off). I can easily see 7 losses. Not predicting that, but it is certainly doable.

Tennessee is going to get their tails handed to them by Florida. What Tennessee fans shold be worried about is winning 6 games and getting into some Mickey Mouse Bowl Game. With their brilliant away record (3-7 in the past two years), 4 away losses are a probable lock. Then you have home games against UCLA (who would love nothing more than to kick Kiffin's tail), Georgia (who is a better team), and South Carolina (who Kiffin also pissed off). I can easily see 7 losses. Not predicting that, but it is certainly doable.

Bigdaddy..you are a smart cookie :cheers

Hoganknows the SEC....and inside the Vols camp right now they are just shaking their heads and saying...hey that guy that owns the Raiders is not a dumb ass...Lane K is really a liar :LMAO and Hamilton took the bait :LMAO when is the next time Mr. Ed is going to rip his shirt off for the boys...Hulkster Style :LMAO Hoganknows Boys..just hang on for the ride :thumbsup :luck::med3d-car2:

gofur876

EOG Addicted

Everything everyone is saying is true to some extent. But this hardly justifies calling this one a GOY type play. That's reserved for 2 TOP 10 tms going at it and the Vols sure as hell don't fit that criteria. Gators have top 22 returning on "D", Tn MAY get 10, if they PU a fumble or some sort of huge break. They won't get 200 TY. Could end up neg. on rushing! Fl by 24.:+whipping

I will take UT +35 which it will go that way.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

great for UCLA but don't think for 1 second that what happened last year is any indicator of this year...Tenn was much better than 5-7 team but..Fulmer got nothing out of the guys.
UT will beat UCLA and have a shot at UGA and SCAR...uga is not that great a team and without Moreno and Staff they are avg in the east.
Yes it will probably be about a 7 win season for UT..maybe 8 with an upset here or there but all you guys predicting gloom and doom are funny.
Keep thinking what you will about Lane but he put together the best defensive staff in all of CFB and he has a pretty good offensive mind...UT still has no qb but will be in better shape than last year and the D will be top 10 in the country at worst.
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

To say that he put together the best defensive staff in all of CFB is so stupid that it does not deserve a comment by a sane person. Only a complete and total fool would say that about a staff that has not played one game yet. Pete Carroll has forgotten more about defense than all of those idiots know. Tennessee fans are amongst the worst in football, and posts like that show all of us why. I hate homers, and this is about as big a homer post as you will find. What a stupid statement. Let's see that "Top 10" defense in action when Florida kickes their tails all over the state. I will be looking for you this year, homer.

What part of the site is this game at?

Can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance. :cheers

have you lost your fking mind bigdaddy.
pete carrol freely admits he learned everything he knows on the defensive side of the ball from MONTE you moron.

wow catch a clue.

talk about not having any idea of what reality is like.

Monte is one of if not the best defensive minds in football over the last 20+ YEARS...only "homers" do not agree to that fact...the rest of the staff is incredible as well ....you probably do not know who they are.
The only reason UT would not have a top 10 D is if the injury bug hits the front line where Tenn is a little small and not very deep...
UT will have the BEST secondary in the nation.
I am not saying UT will win natl title...probably more like 7 games or 8 with an upset but get real.
and no Fl will not run up and down field.

by the way....there are no college lines on bookmaker...