5 star bomb

EOG Master
YTD -2.28 Units

1* 0-2

2* 1-3

3* 0-0

4* 1-0

5* 0-0

Well Tuesday wasnt easy as we needed a big 9th inning rally from the Twins to save the day, cashing in on the 4* play and picking up 1 unit. Lets go on a sick winning streak now!

1* - Pirates +157 (5 Dimes)

1* - Rays +143 (5 Dimes)

2* - Rangers +102 (5 Dimes)

2* - Angels -106 (Matchbook)

3* - Cubs -133 (Matchbook

GL Today :cheers

Apple

Banned
Re: 2-5 YTD... Wednesday Plays (-2.28) Units

YTD -2.28 Units

1* 0-2

2* 1-3

3* 0-0

4* 1-0

5* 0-0

Well Tuesday wasnt easy as we needed a big 9th inning rally from the Twins to save the day, cashing in on the 4* play and picking up 1 unit. Lets go on a sick winning streak now!

1* - Pirates +157 (5 Dimes)

1* - Rays +143 (5 Dimes)

2* - Rangers +102 (5 Dimes)

2* - Angels -106 (Matchbook)

3* - Cubs -133 (Matchbook

GL Today :cheers

Homer lol.. GL

5 star bomb

EOG Master

huh wtf u talking about Gyno? I posted Astros as a play on opening day... I didnt bet it myself but I liked the Astros in that game. And I didnt bet on game last night. Its my first bet on Cubs all season

Apple

Banned

huh wtf u talking about Gyno? I posted Astros as a play on opening day... I didnt bet it myself but I liked the Astros in that game. And I didnt bet on game last night. Its my first bet on Cubs all season

correct me if I'm wrong jeffery, but did you just say you post plays that you dont even bet?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

correct me if I'm wrong jeffery, but did you just say you post plays that you dont even bet?

I will NEVER bet against the Cubs pal.... However I WILL post opposing team if i like them in that spot for tracking my capping and providing the followers of my plays a un-biased opinion on my games

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Hey Hoffa gonna delete your posts again when you catch yourself making a wrong comment? You cant make this shit up... :LMAO

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Hoffa I email my plays to 26 people now.... I am sure at least 10 of them are following my plays pal

5 star bomb

EOG Master

nobody talks about my mama like that pussy!! Say that to my face and you will be sent to the ER pal

superstar please add me to the email list or pm me to get it. im willing to learn from experts like ye. dont let the haters get ye down superstar. yous a handicapping strodonair pardnuh.