WHAT IF THE CHRISTION RIGHT IS CORRECT

WHAT IF THE CHRISTIAN'S ARE RIGHT??
JUST WHAT IF?

ARE YOU WILLING TO RISK YOUR ETERNAL LIFE BY SAYING NO???

NOW I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I MAKE MISTAKES AND SIN EVERY DAY.

BUT..
THOSE OF YOU MOCKING CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS AND GOD AND ALL.

WHAT IF WE ARE RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG???

SEE IF YOU ARE RIGHT AND THERE IS NO GOD AND THE JESUS STORY IS MADE UP...THEN...WORST CASE WE MADE OUR LIVES BETTER BELIEVING IN A HIGHER POWER THAT WAS FALSE BUT BROUGHT US TOGETHER WITH OTHERS THAT BELIEVED AS WE DID AND WE FORMED A CHURCH/COMMUNITY.

WHAT IF YOU ARE WRONG?????

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Re: WHAT IF THE CHRISTION RIGHT IS CORRECT

They will burn in hell.

Forever.

Rightly so.

Especially those who voluntarily poison and enslave our culture with "Manny" candy.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hitler claimed to be "Reborn"

Bush claims to be "Reborn"

Palin claims Iraq is "God's work"

ENOUGH SAID?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

We are mocking the fuckasses like Dobson, Haggard, Robertson and Nazi
POS like Coutler who walk around in public with crosses

The Christian Right is the most Gullible pack going and Rove knew it and
go read David Kuo's book

I would rather be in prison than spend time around a bunch of Bible Thumpers as:

1) They are DENSE

2) They all watch FOX NEWSLESS

3) They think torture is great

FUCK EM .... I HOPE DOBSON DIES A SLOW DEATH IN HELL WITH HIS WONDER GAL PALIN

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

The vast majority of all these so called "athesist" or whatever they call themselves are putting up a "tough guy" front.They think they are cool and tough.Pretty sure when they really get worried about something they start praying.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Is that right Mr Robertson?

The problem is the phony act from the Right with their pushing the Religious
agenda that has driven a lot of folks away from the Church

It has nothing to do with Religion .... asswipes like Dobson and Haggard should
have had NO ACCESS TO THE WH or any say in policy agendas

I see Coulter walking around wearing a Cross and it is a reminder of how fuckin phony the Christian Right truly is as Coutler would have been right in her comfort zone running Auschwitz

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The it looks like I will be one of the few leaving when the RAPTURE strikes !!!

My Luck .... my planehead to Heaven that day will include Beck and Limbaugh

Dawg,
I think I answered that.
If the right is wrong then worst case we have built a base of friendship/family with our fellow christians?
What harm does being a christian do in your mind if christians are in fact wrong?

but again...no one has answered that doesn't believe....What if we are right? What if God is going to judge? What if there is a heaven and hell?

Does Doc and 4625 and others really believe there is no God or just not for on the internet and discussion?

I am not trying to be the ass I usually am? I am asking a serious question.
What if?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I grew up Catholic and went to a Catholic College

sorry ... the Pat Robertsons, Jerry Falwells and James Dobsons of this country
have turned many folks away from Religion

Go read David Kuo's book called TEMPTING FAITH to see what a con job Bush was via Rove in getting votes out of the sucker base that hits their knees on Sundays

The Reliigious Right in this country is just as dangerous as the 5% of the Islam faith that following the Wahhabism code ...

Dawg,
I think I answered that.
If the right is wrong then worst case we have built a base of friendship/family with our fellow christians?
What harm does being a christian do in your mind if christians are in fact wrong?

Absolutely nothing. I have ZERO problem with anyone participating in any kind of religion they want to, as long as people are not getting hurt. My problem comes with people who want to press their religion into government. People like Roy Moore. The 10 Commandments are fine, however, they have no business in the Alabama Supreme Court. GOVERNMENT, whether it is Local, State, or Federal, can't FAVOR one religion over another.

but again...no one has answered that doesn't believe....What if we are right? What if God is going to judge? What if there is a heaven and hell?

IF Christians are correct, then the MAJORITY of people, on this planet, will "burn in hell". This leads me to ask this: WHICH Christians have it right? Baptists? Methodists? Assembly of God? Catholics? Jehovah's Witnesses? Episcopalians? Seventh Day Adventists? Which ones?

Does Doc and 4625 and others really believe there is no God or just not for on the internet and discussion?

I am not trying to be the ass I usually am? I am asking a serious question.
What if?

I can't speak for either of them and both of them are intelligent enough to answer for themselves.

As for me, I honestly have doubts. Maybe being the skeptic that I am will be my undoing.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The Bible is about as believable as some of the shit that will be in 43's Presidential Library touting his "accomplishments"

Yeah ... I have this cane and I am pissed off .... fuck it ... I am gonna part the Atlantic Ocean

Yeah .... I am over 100 yrs old ... have no nails, hammers or a home depot but just hang in there as I'm gonna build this fuckin big ass boat and will live peacefully inside with alligators, cobras, Lions, etc

Yeah ... I am tired ... I think I will lay down in that whale's mouth for 3 days

Yeah .... I know there are 5000 hungry bastards and we have only loaf of bread .... hang in there .. I've got an idea

Could you kindly point the forum to the post where I ever came close to advocating such a position? Thanks in advance.

Just to give you a headsup where this might head, it's completely irrelevant what my personal religious beliefs might or might not be.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Looks like KTB is attempting to "convert" ol 4625

I am waiting for the "Have you discoved Christ" yet sales pitch?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Just to give you a headsup where this might head, it's completely irrelevant what my personal religious beliefs might or might not be.

To Mr. 4625:

Is the eternal destination of your precious soul "irrelevant?"

Suppose the Munchkin Man came up to you in a parking lot and asked you the following question:

"Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior?"

Suppose further that you replied with the following:

"That's none of your business!"

That would be an incorrect statement.

It IS the Munchkin Man's business.

God has commanded the Munchkin Man to witness his Christian faith to others:
_____

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."
Mark: 16: 15 KJV
_____

If you still believe it is none of the Munchkin Man's business, then consider this.

It is YOUR business.

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior, and if you have been informed of the consequences of your state of disbelief, then it is your business to deal with those consequences when they come about.

On the other hand, if you HAVE accpeted Jesus Christ as your personal savior, then it is your duty to tell the Munchkin Man that you have done so.

In fact, if you are a Christian who has accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior, then it is your duty to tell anybody who asks you this question.

The Munchkin Man shall now cut-and paste a couple of lines of scripture:
_____

(Mat 10:32 KJV) Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

(Mat 10:33 KJV) But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 10: 32-33 KJV
_____

God does not want you to deny your Christian faith to others.

The Munchkin Man does not want you to go to Hell.

The Munchkin Man doesn't even want Doc Mercer to go to Hell.

The Munchkin Man shall pray for both of you.

With Prayers,

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

God has commanded the Munchkin Man to witness his Christian faith to others

WHAT THAT AFTER YOUR 4TH OR 5TH BONG HIT ?

No religion? No problem.

Once vilified in this country, non-believers today make up roughly 1 in 5 Americans. This isn?t to say people like me should begin to impose our non-belief on others. On the contrary, the shifting numbers give all Americans an opening to focus more on coexisting and less on religious combat.

By Nica Lalli
<intro></intro>

<more>Demographers are already salivating ahead of the upcoming U.S. Census, which will no doubt show just how different 2010 America is from 2000 America. When it comes to the religious breakdown of the country, though, the waiting game is over. Try this pop quiz:

What is the fastest-growing religious group in our country?
A. Southern Baptists.
B. Roman Catholics.
C. Non-denominational Christians.
D. None. As in, no religion at all.

</more> The answer is D, but fear not. This isn't the end of the world or of religiosity in America.

First the numbers: According to the recently released 2008 American Religious Identification Survey by researchers at Trinity College in Hartford, Conn., the percentage of people who identified themselves as having no religion has almost doubled since 1990, from 8.2% of the population then to 15% today, the largest gain in any group. And that number may be low because some Americans still prefer to give no answer, and others identify with a religion, even if they no longer really believe in it. That "no answer" number grew as well, from 2.3% to 5.2%, meaning that just over 20% of the population has no overt religious identity. Simply put, that means more people are willing to identify themselves as being outside of religion or without belief in a supernatural being. If this trend continues, expect even more atheists to come out of the closet in the years ahead.

This isn't to say we're taking over the nation, and that God-fearing Americans now have something else to fear. On the contrary, atheists like me are just content to be able to be religion-free without the social stigma that has been attached to "my kind" <idash></idash> the irreligious minority <idash></idash> in this country. Of course, the simple math shows that 80% of you do believe in God or some greater being, so the numbers still run heavily in the faithful's favor.
My great hope, though, is that the 80% will have a greater understanding of the 20% of which I am a part. I am hoping that this new survey will help bring much-needed changes in the relations between the faithful and those who are outside of the established faiths.
<subhed></subhed>
A reviled minority

For years, non-believers have been considered undesirable, untrustworthy and essentially reviled. I mean, in a country where "In God We Trust" is printed on every dollar bill, would you expect anything less? A USA TODAY/Gallup Poll in 2007 found that more than half of Americans <idash></idash> 53% ? would not vote for an atheist. No category fared worse. A University of Minnesota study taken a year earlier found that Americans rank atheists as the most disliked minority group in the country. But surely our elected leaders see all citizens as equals, right? Well, President Obama reached out to non-believers in his inaugural address, but just over 20 years ago while campaigning for the presidency, then-Vice President George H.W. Bush said, "I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots." Atheists can tell you that they have faced problems ? some at work, some with family members or friends ? once their non-belief is stated publicly.

That's enough of the bad news. Now the good: All of this can change. Now that we of no faith are more willing to come out and be counted, we can start to change the perceptions that others have of us. As we speak out and make it known that we are atheists (or non-believers or any of the other names we can call ourselves) who can also be good people who care about our families, our communities and our country, we can start to change those negative perceptions. Some atheists out there might wish to de-convert believers, pull them away from their faith or disprove their gods, and it is true that those are the atheists who write the books that make the best-seller lists. Indeed, Richard Dawkins and his The God Delusion ilk have made a pretty penny stirring this controversy. But many of us ? dare I say most of us ? would prefer coexisting over combat.

But is that really possible? To read the blogs that discuss such issues, you'd be tempted to say no. In fact, when I wrote a piece about raising my children without a specific religion ? published in this newspaper ? readers on the website responded with some support as well as some lacerating condemnation, such as "you are abdicating your role as a parent," and worse, "without God, we are nothing." In fact, whenever I have published anything about being an atheist, I have had to stop reading my e-mails from people of faith who ? oh, the irony ? say things that are very hateful.

Yet as anyone in my shoes knows, the discomfort and challenges of not believing are most difficult in your own family. I'm no exception. But here is where my hope for the growing pool of non-believers grows. I have this hope for two reasons: the new study and the newfound peace in my own family.

The survey means that those of us without religion can feel strength in those numbers. That 20% of the population outside of faith translates into more than 61 million Americans. (About 67 million people voted for Barack Obama in 2008, while 58 million voted for John McCain.) Knowing this, we might begin to feel less marginalized, ignored or alienated. Candidates ? who always "find religion" in time for a political run ? might have to talk to my minority group on the campaign trail, too.
<subhed></subhed>
In the real world

And though the survey's numbers provide heft to our arguments, what happens in real-life exchanges is what really matters. I have had a struggle with some relatives in my husband's family about religion and my not having one. But I am happy to say that after a few years of upheaval, we are all trying to get along. Instead of fighting, arguing or not speaking at all, we had a conversation about differences, limits and points of shared interest. We faced our problems and laid them to rest. Then we decided to go in a new direction ? civil, even warm ? where we can focus on being a family and simply enjoying each other's company.

Perhaps my family's reconciliation can serve as a very small model for the country's. We all need to face one fact: We are not going to change people with arguments for or against religion. Nothing a devout person tells me is going to change my mind, and I know that those with faith are devoted to their beliefs and do not want to be swayed.

The extremes of both sides ? the staunchly atheistic and the religious fundamentalists ? will likely still stoke the embers of the culture war. That is to be expected. But for the rest of us, perhaps it's time to turn the page while leaving the anger, resentment and misunderstandings behind us. If such an approach worked in my family, perhaps it will work for the American family, too.

Nica Lalli is a writer, educator and former PTA president. Her latest bookis Nothing: Something to Believe in. She lives in Brooklyn.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2009/04/no-religion-no-problem.html

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The Christian Right is running off folks in big numbers

They need to zip it and stick to Religion as their views should not flow
over into the Political arena

You cant tell em Christ would endorse the Bush torture chambers

I think Jesus would have been mortified buy what happened in Iraq during the years of Husseins reign and he would be mortified by what is happening now and the torture as well....

I am not trying to convert anyone? I simply am asking the question what if?
Get away from the christian right?
Lets say What if Christians are right?

Dawg,
true, there are many different beliefs within the christian community. Who is to say which is right? Personally, I believe my church is correct but I am not saying that other religions are going to hell.
I do think that FAITH is the largest part of religion...If everything were easy to believe then there would be no need for faith.

Is it hard to believe that an "old man" built an ark or another one parted the red sea>>not the atlantic>>>>>>sure.....
but with faith it is easy to believe that an all powerful God in a time much different from today walked among us.

I have read the koran, I have read the 66 books of the bible. I have read the additional books that catholic religion has as well. I choose to believe the good ole King James Version of the old and new testament that I was raised on.

Again....my question is not to say anything else to anyone but what if?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hard to believe in Faith when I watch Michael J Fox meltdown and Cheney is still functioning and the Right attacks Michael

Hard to believe in Faith when Ted Haggard .... who led the Bush WH Monday AM pray gatherings .... slams homosexuality and is an active participant with his male meth dealer

Hard to believe in Faith when Palin touts the Illegal war in Iraq is "God's work" and Bush touts that "God told me to invade Iraq"

Hard to believe in Faith when Beck touts the Lord and turns right around and calls victims of Katrina "scumbags"

Dobson, Falwell and Robertson have turned me away from anything to do
with Religion ... they are as phony as it gets and the BS from the Right how Barack is slaughtering babies when Reagan supported abortion as Gov, Giulani and Romney support abortion and Fred Thompson was an Abortion
Lobbyist is more of the same bullshit considering the 92 Roe/Wade decision involved 3 Judges appointed by Bush and Reagan

<TABLE id=post2075597 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" id=td_post_2075597 class=alt1>Hard to believe in Faith when I watch Michael J Fox meltdown and Cheney is still functioning and the Right attacks Michael

Hard to believe in Faith when Ted Haggard .... who led the Bush WH Monday AM pray gatherings .... slams homosexuality and is an active participant with his male meth dealer

Hard to believe in Faith when Palin touts the Illegal war in Iraq is "God's work" and Bush touts that "God told me to invade Iraq"

Hard to believe in Faith when Beck touts the Lord and turns right around and calls victims of Katrina "scumbags"

with Religion ... they are as phony as it gets and the BS from the Right how Barack is slaughtering babies when Reagan supported abortion as Gov, Giulani and Romney support abortion and Fred Thompson was an Abortion
Lobbyist is more of the same bullshit considering the 92 Roe/Wade decision involved 3 Judges appointed by Bush and Reagan
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=post2075597 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" id=td_post_2075597 class=alt1>Hard to believe in Faith when I watch Michael J Fox meltdown and Cheney is still functioning and the Right attacks Michael

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Hard to believe in Faith when I watch Michael J Fox meltdown and Cheney is still functioning and the Right attacks Michael

THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED FAITH DOC....IF IT WERE EASY EVERYONE WOULD DO IT....

I think Jesus would have been mortified buy what happened in Iraq during the years of Husseins reign and he would be mortified by what is happening now and the torture as well....

Very much agreed, KT. Do you also think that Jesus would be mortified by the fact that the same people that "took" Saddam out also helped put him in power and then supported him?

Dawg,
true, there are many different beliefs within the christian community. Who is to say which is right? Personally, I believe my church is correct but I am not saying that other religions are going to hell.

But how can SO many people of the same "faith" read the same words and interpret them SO differently?

I do think that FAITH is the largest part of religion...If everything were easy to believe then there would be no need for faith.

Of course it is. "Faith" is the basis of ALL religion.

Is it hard to believe that an "old man" built an ark or another one parted the red sea>>not the atlantic>>>>>>sure.....
but with faith it is easy to believe that an all powerful God in a time much different from today walked among us.

Do you believe that Dinosaurs once existed on this earth?

I have read the koran, I have read the 66 books of the bible. I have read the additional books that catholic religion has as well. I choose to believe the good ole King James Version of the old and new testament that I was raised on.

Again....my question is not to say anything else to anyone but what if?

Then I guess we burn.

Very much agreed, KT. Do you also think that Jesus would be mortified by the fact that the same people that "took" Saddam out also helped put him in power and then supported him?

I think Jesus would disagree with the killing of those Saddam killed and the killing of Saddam as he said "let he without sin cast the first stone." but to your question I personally think at the time Saddam was put in power it in fact looked to be a good move but turned out wrong and Jesus understands that people make mistakes.

But how can SO many people of the same "faith" read the same words and interpret them SO differently?
The faith's in my opinion that you speak of are quite different aside from believing in God...Church of Christ for instance believes you must be baptized and live faithfully to go to heaven...many baptist churches sprinkle at birth when the child has no idea of God or Jesus, Catholics basically believe you can do whatever you want and then go to Mary and confess and all is forgiven as she will take it to Jesus, don't get me started on Jehovah's witness, or islam..
anyway...most religions are not reading the same words...islam reads koran, catholics have additional books or if your catholic you say that christians have taken away books.

I disagree here as I believe the basis of my religion is God and his son whom I believe in. Faith is a part of that.

Yes I do...I think the earth is probably in fact millions of years old....but here is the problem where the evolutionists say then God could not have created the world because we say it is 2009 today and only go back so far.
God's time is much different than ours and we can not know how long or short his day/week/month or year is. From the time in Genesis where God created the earth to the 7th day when he rested could have been 5 million years for all we know...

Then I guess we burn.
I am not trying to judge anyone...i am simply asking the question as was asked to me one day as to what if I am wrong.

I think Jesus would disagree with the killing of those Saddam killed and the killing of Saddam as he said "let he without sin cast the first stone." but to your question I personally think at the time Saddam was put in power it in fact looked to be a good move but turned out wrong and Jesus understands that people make mistakes.

Come on KT, you are smarter than that. You can't seriously believe that Saddam just turned into a bad guy overnight.

The faith's in my opinion that you speak of are quite different aside from believing in God...Church of Christ for instance believes you must be baptized and live faithfully to go to heaven...many baptist churches sprinkle at birth when the child has no idea of God or Jesus, Catholics basically believe you can do whatever you want and then go to Mary and confess and all is forgiven as she will take it to Jesus, don't get me started on Jehovah's witness, or islam..
anyway...most religions are not reading the same words...islam reads koran, catholics have additional books or if your catholic you say that christians have taken away books.

Once again, I've got to ask, which one is right? I'm having a difficult time believing, as different as they are, that they are ALL right.

I disagree here as I believe the basis of my religion is God and his son whom I believe in. Faith is a part of that.

That is faith. You have to believe in something you can't see, smell, taste, touch, or hear.

Yes I do...I think the earth is probably in fact millions of years old....but here is the problem where the evolutionists say then God could not have created the world because we say it is 2009 today and only go back so far.
God's time is much different than ours and we can not know how long or short his day/week/month or year is. From the time in Genesis where God created the earth to the 7th day when he rested could have been 5 million years for all we know...

Did Noah save any of them? Did God try them first and say "No, that's not right..."?

Then I guess we burn.
I am not trying to judge anyone...i am simply asking the question as was asked to me one day as to what if I am wrong.

Didn't say you were. I've been to church enough and have read the bible from cover to cover. I understand the consequences.

Come on KT, you are smarter than that. You can't seriously believe that Saddam just turned into a bad guy overnight.

no he did not......but his evil was not as grossly apparent as what in the American view we were facing with communism and the bringing him to power helped satisfy that it would not take over IRaq if you will. i think we made a horrible substitution into a horrible situation and remedied a bad sithuation with worse albeit one we incorrectly thought we could control..he said what we wanted to hear!

Once again, I've got to ask, which one is right? I'm having a difficult time believing, as different as they are, that they are ALL right.

I personally do not believe they are all right...I think there is some common ground but I don't want to really get into that biblical philosphical discussion. I believe there is one God and Jesus is his son that died for my sins.

That is faith. You have to believe in something you can't see, smell, taste, touch, or hear.
ok....but I think I see God, smell God, taste touch and hear the wonders of his majesty every day.

Did Noah save any of them? Did God try them first and say "No, that's not right..."?
again I go back to the infinite timeline and I believe the dinosaurs and the ice age if you will was long before the time of Noah...we have no way of knowing how long those first "7 days" of creation were and IMO it was probably more like 7 million years.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nooo he didnt

he inched that way when Reagan crawled into bed with him in the 80s

To Mr. 4625:

Is the eternal destination of your precious soul "irrelevant?"

Yes. When the question pertains to "Politics and Government," which is what the discussion, as well as this forum, is about.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Yes. When the question pertains to "Politics and Government," which is what the discussion, as well as this forum, is about.

How can you be sure there is no "politics and government" in the afterlife?

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

How can you be sure there is?

The Munchkin Man never said there was.

The Munchkin Man doesn't know if there is or not.

On the other hand, IF there IS government and politics in the afterlife, then a discussion of the afterlife would not be completely irrelevant or off-topic to this Forum.

There is no clause in the description of this Forum which specifically limits the discussion of government and politics to that which exists on Earth.

Munchkin Man

The loony left (Doc, 4645, Road Dawg et all) do not care that their irrational non-reasoned feeling-centric values could totally unravel the free society and all the prosperity and liberty it has given us.

No matter how many facts and arguments they are confronted with -- the blind ideologues just don't care.

We all know the loony left's statist vision and the ugly realities it has brought upon humanity:

Communism, Nazism, fascism, socialism...

All in the name of a perverted ungodly "equality."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

WTF would your ass know about God?

You support raping children in Iraq

You cheered when hundreds of thousands were killed in an illegal war
started by Bush using over 900 lies to invade a country he admitted
publically had nothing to do with 9-11

You cheered Limbaugh mocking Michael J Fox and his Parkinson disease

You cheered Beck when he called Katrina victims "scumbags"

You have about as much "connection" to Christ as OJ and Manson

Munch,
i wouldn't put dawg anywhere near the doc/4625 group my friend.
Dawg thinks for himself and does not cut and paste pure dribble.

4625, things are brought up in this forum all the time about God so what better place for a religious discussion.
take your own medicine...If you don't want to read it hit ignore or don't open the thread jackass.:+clueless:shoot:

Munch,
i wouldn't put dawg anywhere near the doc/4625 group my friend.
Dawg thinks for himself and does not cut and paste pure dribble.

4625, things are brought up in this forum all the time about God so what better place for a religious discussion.
take your own medicine...If you don't want to read it hit ignore or don't open the thread jackass.:+clueless:shoot:

Haha. . .I see that I'm up in sumbody's kitchen, makin' thick slab sammiches and drinkin' milk straight out of the carton! Yee! Haw! :+excited-

You people may prattle all you wish about matters religious. Unfortunately (or fortunately--as the case may be), I won't choose to participate, as I don't believe an argument about faith is necessary or appropriate. The only issue that true conservatives such as myself have regarding other people's religious practices, beliefs or whatever, is whether any particular brand of religion may use the coercive power of government to force other to practice or subsidize that religion. No religion may use my government to impose its belief system on any other American. Nor will I allow my government to be used to give the impression that any one religion--or religion at all--is favored over another.
True conservatives believe that a person's religious beliefs are no business of the government, and the government should not be in the business of promoting, endorsing, restricting or hindering religion.

P.S. for future reference, I think you meant to say "drivel" rather than "dribble." Yee! Haw! 12io4j2w90

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

interesting how Ktb never yaps about the Canadian Mountie ...

has he ever started a thread with no cut/paste and just some comment he has?

Give ya a hint: 2 letters and the first letter is between M and O