Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tex was the 13th bat.

Thanks for the "Dear".

You were the first one to have a "tantrum" when I was out for 2 hours. I read it myself. I apologize for the phone call thing, but someone said they called. I should assume what?

I told you 15 times that no one called and you just ignored it. Don't give me your apology, save it. Sincerity matters, not empty words.

now...how can I explain this to you in terms that you can understand?

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">
</td><td align="left">The Paper Boys</td><td align="left">Ramirez, Hanley SS FLA</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">2</td><td align="left">biggamer</td><td align="left">Pujols, Albert 1B STL</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">3</td><td align="left">Joey</td><td align="left">Wright, David 3B NYM</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">4</td><td align="left">tripp</td><td align="left">Santana, Johan SP NYM</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">5</td><td align="left">Field Of Dreams</td><td align="left">Reyes, Jose B. SS NYM</td></tr><tr id="you" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="bgFan" align="right">6</td><td class="bgFan" align="left">YOYOMA</td><td class="bgFan" align="left">Hamilton, Josh CF TEX</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">7</td><td align="left">RJ</td><td align="left">Sizemore, Grady CF CLE</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">8</td><td align="left">Cee</td><td align="left">Lincecum, Tim SP SF</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">9</td><td align="left">Viejo</td><td align="left">Howard, Ryan 1B PHI</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">10</td><td align="left">Chute</td><td align="left">Webb, Brandon SP ARI</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">11</td><td align="left">MadCapper</td><td align="left">Sabathia, CC SP NYY</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">12</td><td align="left">Timetopay's Stallions*</td><td align="left">Cabrera, Miguel 1B DET</td></tr> <tr id="round" class="bg4" align="left"><td colspan="3" align="left">Round 2</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">Pick</td><td align="left">Team</td><td align="left">Player</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">1</td><td align="left">Timetopay's Stallions*</td><td align="left">Braun, Ryan J. LF MIL</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">2</td><td align="left">MadCapper</td><td align="left">Halladay, Roy SP TOR</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">3</td><td align="left">Chute</td><td align="left">Hamels, Cole SP PHI</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">4</td><td align="left">Viejo</td><td align="left">Peavy, Jake SP SD</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">5</td><td align="left">Cee</td><td align="left">Rodriguez, Alex 3B NYY</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">6</td><td align="left">RJ</td><td align="left">Utley, Chase 2B PHI</td></tr><tr id="you" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="bgFan" align="right">7</td><td class="bgFan" align="left">YOYOMA</td><td class="bgFan" align="left">Longoria, Evan 3B TB</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">8</td><td align="left">Field Of Dreams</td><td align="left">Haren, Dan SP ARI</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">9</td><td align="left">tripp</td><td align="left">Beltran, Carlos CF NYM</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">10</td><td align="left">Joey</td><td align="left">Rollins, Jimmy SS PHI</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">11</td><td align="left">biggamer</td><td align="left">Burnett, A.J. SP NYY</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">12</td><td align="left">The Paper Boys</td><td align="left">Teixeira, Mark 1B NYY
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Those were the first 13 bats taken. You get it? Can you count? What is so complicated? Why do I have to explain simple things to you over and over? Maybe you want to call him 13c? idk

Love the LOL when you asked where Bay went. Priceless.

mofome

Banned

yeah mo but howard,arod,braun,and longo should not have been

What are you talking about? Who cares? Thats not the argument. I stated a fact, Tn disuputed it. I am right. He is not. Thats the end of the story. I already said Teix is great and goes in the first round plenty. This discussion has ZERO to do with that. Get your head out of his ass. Dude is wrong.

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

Told you that you were right.

Nice job.

Fortunately, I wasn't waiting on the edge of my seat for you to tell me. I knew I was right. I love Teix. I don't see what your problem is but I don't think its going to be resolved any time soon so........we move on.

gl this week.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tex giving the fist pump for being on TN's team where he is appreciated in stead of Yomomma

mofome

Banned

None of that matters TTP. The FACT that I said he was a first rounder in every other league has no merit. Since it doesn't help his argument.

We are not involved in any sort of argument about where he should go or where he does go. This discussion was 100% about where he did go. I have said, myself, that he goes in round 1 all the time. You have absolutely no point. What in the world have i stated that is incorrect? You can show nothing. You? well you said teix would have been a first round pick if not for the pitchers. That was wrong. You said cain was better than Bay, that is wrong. You implied that Bay went far behind teix, that was wrong. You said that teix was the 13th bat, that was wrong.

I can actually point out your mistakes. You can not do the same. You don't make any sense.

mofome

Banned

:blink:

Having fun sir.

You seen the Matt Cain picture. Bump that one :finger004

Me too. You say the same shit when cee and I talk. I guess when you say it is all in fun and when I do its a serious insult?

:LMAO

mo its not about cheating but the reality is Cee enjoys your company more than mine or others.

It would be more of a possiblity he would like to help Mos team than TTPs team

fact

no chance, i don't help anyone. I play to win

mofome

Banned

:nono

tn and ttp know you better than you. Tn implies that we would cheat and ttp that you would like to help me. Awesome.

Nothing in the world suggests that I have poor character, quite the opposite in fact, but pompous TN throws that out there. Then he acts like im the asshole. People are funny.

I sent cee 31273178 deals trying to get volquez and could do it.

Timetopay

EOG Master

my point was not that you would cheat.

my point is if u happen to fall out of the race and trading deadline comes you would rather see Mo win then myself or really anyone else in the league.

So I would assume if two guys needed a 3b you would rather trade it to Mo to help him.

Where did I say Cain was better than Bay? I said Pitching>> Bay. As in pitching is more important than improving my outfield by 50 points.

13, 14th, 15th bat. Congrats, you get the victory for counting. I ran out of fingers.

100% where he did go, not where he should go. I guess it was 100% your discussion.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2067448 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-06-09, 12:11 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #2706 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Tomorrow's Newspaper<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2067448", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2067448 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>In every league Tex is a first round pick. Even as a second round pick I would expect something that would help me. Bay is a good outfielder but just a slight upgrade. And for that ... nevermind. I forgot, Mo is always right. I have no clue.

Good luck with week.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

looks like it was less than 100% of my argument.

No, that is not a fact. Cee would rather beat me than you im sure. And he wouldnt want to help anyones fucking team but his own. He is in my division. cee wants to win as much as anyone here. You're talking out of your ass.

yeah, this is gonna be lame, if people start getting weird and saying cheats. Just because we good friends. I like to win in w/e i do in life and get mad on losing. Questioning my integrity not cool at all 2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

sent cee offers. hopefully if it is not ok you dont tell me you are done with me.

:(

my point is if u happen to fall out of the race and trading deadline comes you would rather see Mo win then myself or really anyone else in the league.

So I would assume if two guys needed a 3b you would rather trade it to Mo to help him.
that's the same thing as cheating. Dumping players to help someone win is cheating. I never did that in my life and never will. what the fuck is wrong wit u 2night?

mofome

Banned

Wrong.

Ive played with cee for years and that just wouldnt happen.

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah, this is gonna be lame, if people start getting weird and saying cheats. Just because we good friends. I like to win in w/e i do in life and get mad on losing. Questioning my integrity not cool at all 2938u4ji23

never questioned it so hopefully you talking about someone else.

But fair question for you

If you dont win who you want to win between Mo and myself :LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

that's the same thing as cheating. Dumping players to help someone win is cheating. I never did that in my life and never will. what the fuck is wrong wit u 2night?

uh nada. Have great times with this thread. :houra

Who said dumping???

I said if two people offer you very equal trades you wouldnt help out your bud first?

mofome

Banned

Where did I say Cain was better than Bay? I said Pitching>> Bay. As in pitching is more important than improving my outfield by 50 points.

13, 14th, 15th bat. Congrats, you get the victory for counting. I ran out of fingers.

100% where he did go, not where he should go. I guess it was 100% your discussion.

<table class="tborder" id="post2067448" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 04-06-09, 12:11 AM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #2706 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">Tomorrow's Newspaper<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2067448", true); </script>
EOG Addicted

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2067448" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">In every league Tex is a first round pick. Even as a second round pick I would expect something that would help me. Bay is a good outfielder but just a slight upgrade. And for that ... nevermind. I forgot, Mo is always right. I have no clue.

Good luck with week.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

looks like it was less than 100% of my argument.

as in? No, you said what you said. Here ya go
teix >>> votto
pitching >>>> hitting

the pitching was cain and the hitting was bay. Case closed. Don't tool around it. That was ridiculous. You then came back and actually made a bit of sense which was nice and the lone normal part of the conversation.

Yes I didn't get an victory for counting. I did get a laugh at your inability to count accompanied by your overwhelming arrogance. Just a funny pair, ya know?

teix isnt a first rounder in every draft. He was almost a 3rd rounder in ours.

later

mofome

Banned

and being condescending and calling people pompous etc. shows what kind of character?

Calling a pompous person pompous is nothing more than an observation. You implied that I would cheat. You have been an asshole. Thats my fault? I don't think so.

Character is shown through actions and I do plenty.

mofome

Banned

yep

:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

Sorry Cee. I should have elaborated but was caught up in the other bs.

I have seen strange things happen when money is involved. I really didnt mean you directly, but I have seen it from people I thought I knew pretty well. And I know nobody that well here.

I reread what I posted and that was wrong. I was trying to make a point, but it looked like I called you out. Sorry for that.

mofome

Banned

And the asshole comment of the night award goes to?!

<table id="post2067512" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(148, 47, 47) -moz-use-text-color rgb(148, 47, 47) rgb(148, 47, 47); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 04-06-09, 01:41 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(148, 47, 47) rgb(148, 47, 47) rgb(148, 47, 47) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #2748 <input name="plist[2067512]" id="plist_2067512" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" value="0" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(148, 47, 47); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Tomorrow's Newspaper <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2067512", true); </script>
EOG Addicted

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2067512" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(148, 47, 47);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(148, 47, 47);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by mofome
I know how to make deals with ceeman
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

The real reason we have no trade review.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(148, 47, 47) rgb(148, 47, 47); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(148, 47, 47) rgb(148, 47, 47) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

:hangt:hangt:hangt

Timetopay

EOG Master

yep

:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

i expect cee not to understand but not you Mo Foam

Ok heres another example.

You joined another baseball league with Shrink and no one else you know.

At the trading deadline Team A offer you Johan Santana for Albert and Shrinks team offers you Linny for Albert.

You telling me you wouldnt rather help out Shrinky if he needed the hitting:doh1

mofome

Banned

I have seen strange things happen when money is involved. I really didnt mean you directly, but I have seen it from people I thought I knew pretty well. And I know nobody that well here.

I reread what I posted and that was wrong. I was trying to make a point, but it looked like I called you out. Sorry for that.

It looked like that for a reason.

mofome

Banned

i expect cee not to understand but not you Mo Foam

Ok heres another example.

You joined another baseball league with Shrink and no one else you know.

At the trading deadline Team A offer you Johan Santana for Albert and Shrinks team offers you Linny for Albert.

You telling me you wouldnt rather help out Shrinky if he needed the hitting

That is called colluding and thats absurd.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Somehow though it will be remembered as I questioned him so no worries:shoot: