Late Game Play

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Late Game Play

Good luck Ken...just added half a unit to my Hornets wager.

J

joeybagadonuts

Hornets sting the Warriors and easily cover...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Normally I would fade this, but I like this play myself. Good luck. Warriors are only suiting up 7 or 8 players tonight as Maggette is still hurting from his concussion. (just heard it on the radio)

tripp

EOG Master

Agreed. I think the Hornets win comfortably tonight, or at least cover late with FT's.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

i have not won a game when following Ken....fwiw, I was so stoked my chasing came through today, I threw $50 on the half and another $50 on the game...

....sorry about that....I will ruin it for all of us

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

i have not won a game when following Ken....fwiw, I was so stoked my chasing came through today, I threw $50 on the half and another $50 on the game...

....sorry about that....I will ruin it for all of us

I was 1/3 until I learned my lesson...

PO69

EOG Master

Had they covered, then I would have won $2200 WITH PARLAYS thanks a fucking lot

Cannon

Banned

Man the Stinky Shrinky is easy money. Bet the big favorite small dog in NCAA. 4-0 last weekend ATS. This system kills in foots and baskets when you have just two games.

Man the Stinky Shrinky is easy money. Bet the big favorite small dog in NCAA. 4-0 last weekend ATS. This system kills in foots and baskets when you have just two games.

You are talking about a system based on nothing more than having two games and two different point spreads?

No other variables, just those things?

Cannon

Banned

Yea I have been betting it for 15 years MOMAN has watched it smoke for the 6 years he has known me. You can't cap this shit.

I like a Mich St. ML and North Carolina ML parlay for a couple of hundred along with a teaser.

Playing with the $1200 I won on the 4-0 last weekend.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Simply amazing loss by the Hornets. PLaying an already shitty team which is now missing 4 of their top 5 players. basically all of their scoring and their top rebounder. How do you lose that game if you are to be considered a contender?

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

I missed this thread before the game started darn it. It would have been a large fade bet for me.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

I can't blame shrink on this lost. I bet it this morning Way before he even posted the play. :shoot:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

didn't see this till now but it wouldn't have mattered anyway

i loooooved GS and had a decent sized lay on them and easily won

somehow i sense Shrink liked the Germans in WWII

PO69

EOG Master

Well of course you did Winky! Dont you always have the winner after the fact????????

Hope Hogan did not bet it he will be mad as hell.

Cannon..these guys need to look hard at your system..it's a winner and sorry to say last night The Shrink was way off again..it is truly amazing.

Hogan had a very very small play on the Horents...Hogan has learned. :thumbsup

Did he put a gun to your head moron? No one cares what you lost. How many times can a board tell you that.

I'm glad you lost, but I'm a dick:finger004
Had they covered, then I would have won $2200 WITH PARLAYS thanks a fucking lot

Hey, at least he is posting his plays. He's in a slump, we have all been there. I have been in one for 4 years

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

didn't see this till now but it wouldn't have mattered anyway

i loooooved GS and had a decent sized lay on them and easily won

somehow i sense Shrink liked the Germans in WWII

How could anyone have realisticaly looked at that game and bet the Warriors? They had a JV team playing. Yes, they wn but I don't see how smeone could lok at those lineups and say "Yeah, GS looks like a good play tonight".