Another day of Doc wasting his life on here... Ho Hum...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Another day of Doc wasting his life on here... Ho Hum...

Festering: It looks like you need a new "passion" in your life .....

I think I have found the perfect "outlet"

<!-- close ga-homeCurrentMembers --> <!-- close ga-homeSidebar--> <!-- the Home Page HTML text appears here -->
Log Cabin Republicans stand on the front lines of today?s most important battle for the civil rights of gay and lesbian Americans. We need to work together as a powerful voice for inclusion in the GOP. Our Take Action Center makes it easy to have your voice heard. You can contact elected leaders at the state and federal level. Thanks for joining us in the fight for freedom, fairness and equality.

http://www.logcabin.org/logcabin/home.html

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

Bump.... Another two days of Doc wasting his life on here all day long...

Ho hum.

:pop:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Careful Zit. Your concern for Doc is a sign of Liberalism.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Festering

you seem tense ...

do what Rove does .. head to a Gay bar and "spread the wealth" like Sarah
Palin does up in Alaska

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

Bump.

Another day goes by, and another 12 hours of Doc wasting his life
posting empty threads on here.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and another day with Uncle Festus blowing up his Palin sex companion for
some GOP hot sex action

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

and another day with Uncle Festus blowing up his Palin sex companion for
some GOP hot sex action

Don't worry Doc. I will at least log in here once every two days
just to bump this thread, confirming what a loser you are.

And just think FT, some :snort: or drunk won't ban you for it, you naughty "abusive poster".

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Better get the duct tape doc.This sounds scary.

Markie, no one has banned you at the RxPoliticoPub since your profane and personally threatening flame posts this past September when your meds ran a bit thin.

You've been free to post since after Xmas, but seem to prefer beating your meat over here with Mercer.

Too bad since there's at least a few Rxers who kinda dig your scene. And you're welcome to post if you can keep your profane, violent threats off site.

This fits into the stalker category: a daily report on how big of a loser one poster is. 2938u4ji23

It's Doc's life, let him waste it as he pleases. Some people jerk off 21 hours a day, to each their own.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

<table id="post2047212" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">03-26-09, 11:40 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #14 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> MannyLovitto <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2047212", true); </script>
Nemesis to Contrarian Viewpoints

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2047212" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Another day of Doc wasting his life on here... Ho Hum...
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Markie, no one has banned you at the RxPoliticoPub since your profane and personally threatening flame posts this past September when your meds ran a bit thin.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Markie, no one has banned you at the RxPoliticoPub since your profane and personally threatening flame posts this past September when your meds ran a bit thin.

You've been free to post since after Xmas, but seem to prefer beating your meat over here with Mercer.

Too bad since there's at least a few Rxers who kinda dig your scene. And you're welcome to post if you can keep your profane, violent threats off site.

You contemptible power-tripping, stalking, lying POS.

If ANY of your hallucinatory drivel were true, then Festering Zit wouldn't have been handed a lifetime ban in order to satisfy the impulsive whims of an intrusive, unstable, alcoholic mod.

Sour grapes that every established respected 'regular' is making their way over here, huh barnman?

You and your Code Pink butt buddy soiled your own sheets with your overreaching Nazi-like "hate speech code" approach..... now you can roll in them.

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

Uh oh. . .Our Mountie Mauler of the Keyboard has been forced to open another window online at Merriam-Webster for synonyms in order to complete his ranting diatribe at Manny. . .I score a "honk" for Manny. . .

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

You contemptible power-tripping, stalking, lying POS.

If ANY of your hallucinatory drivel were true, then Festering Zit wouldn't have been handed a lifetime ban in order to satisfy the impulsive whims of an intrusive, unstable, alcoholic mod.

Sour grapes that every established respected 'regular' is making their way over here, huh barnman?

You and your Code Pink butt buddy soiled your own sheets with your overreaching Nazi-like "hate speech code" approach..... now you can roll in them.

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

Barman/Manny... you even admitted to me that Wil's banning of me
was uncalled for, and you were going to go to bat to get me
reinstated, but then I never heard from you again. Any update?

MARK L froths: You contemptible power-tripping, stalking, lying POS.

If ANY of your hallucinatory drivel were true, then Festering Zit wouldn't have been handed a lifetime ban

===
ZIT was not given a "lifetime ban". He's merely been blocked by WIL and all he needs to do is peaceably make an appeal through those channels and he could then likely be reinstated just as you already have been, kid.

Just because you lack the balls to post your homophobic, virulent female-hating and islam-phobic rants at the RxPoliticoPub doesn't mean you don't have access

Swallow some of those blue pills (the non-manic) your MD prescribed you and feel welcome to participate.

Or stay over here and trade insults with Doc Mercer for ten to twelve hours a week.

That's sure to advance legitimate public policy change in both your hometown of Toronto and elsewhere.

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

If ANY of your hallucinatory drivel were true, then Festering Zit wouldn't have been handed a lifetime ban

===
ZIT was not given a "lifetime ban". He's merely been blocked by WIL and all he needs to do is peaceably make an appeal through those channels and he could then likely be reinstated just as you already have been, kid.

Just because you lack the balls to post your homophobic, virulent female-hating and islam-phobic rants at the RxPoliticoPub doesn't mean you don't have access

Swallow some of those blue pills (the non-manic) your MD prescribed you and feel welcome to participate.

Or stay over here and trade insults with Doc Mercer for ten to twelve hours a week.

That's sure to advance legitimate public policy change in both your hometown of Toronto and elsewhere.

Barman/Manny:

Here is the note from Wil:

For the overall good of the fourm you will remain banned from it. I banned Doc Mercer and do not hear any complaints from you about that action. My advice to you is to find a real political forum and get involved in a legitimate debate instead of using a gambling forum to spew your hate filled rhetoric for the government of the United States,
wilheim

Wilheim
Head Moderator
The Rx.com Posting Forum

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Barman/Manny:

Here is the note from Wil:

For the overall good of the fourm you will remain banned from it. I banned Doc Mercer and do not hear any complaints from you about that action. My advice to you is to find a real political forum and get involved in a legitimate debate instead of using a gambling forum to spew your hate filled rhetoric for the government of the United States,
wilheim

Wilheim
Head Moderator
The Rx.com Posting Forum

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting...That's news to me. Sounds like sensible advice at least...saving you time in your life for interacting with people more atune to your core beliefs

Meantime, it has nothing to do with Mark's status at RxForum. His "JoeC" moniker is welcome to post provided he can do so without inclusion of profane and violent threats against other members.

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

===

Barman/Manny:

FYI, an appeal has been sent to Wil. to at least unblock me from the
non-political forums at therx. I've been a solid contributor to all
the forums at therx over the years, even if he disagrees with my
political posts/views.

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

Interesting...That's news to me. Sounds like sensible advice at least...saving you time in your life for interacting with people more atune to your core beliefs

Meantime, it has nothing to do with Mark's status at RxForum. His "JoeC" moniker is welcome to post provided he can do so without inclusion of profane and violent threats against other members.

Fair enough... but I'd at least like to be able to post to the
non-political forums at therx... absolutely no reason I should be
banned from those other than Wil's vindictiveness, right?

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

Bump... 3 more days, and Doc wastes 30+ more hours sitting
here creating empty threads.

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

Bump

Another week, and approx. 70 more hours of Doc sitting here
wasting his time creating empty threads.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Beats your life of Jacking off for 3 hrs straight M-F muttering

"Ohhhh .... Rush .... can ya say that again?"

Doc, you're a thug-posting machine!! Keep your pimp-hand strong and don't let the troglodytes catch a break!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I need to get sharp

I think Festering's newest LIMBAUGH CHRONICLES arrives this week

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

I need to get sharp

I think Festering's newest LIMBAUGH CHRONICLES arrives this week

I'm not a Limbaugh fan, but since when did truth stop the
biggest fucking idiot on the internet (Mercer) from posting
lies?

Seriously, Mercer, you are the biggest fucking idiot on any
of these sports forums, and we both know it.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Is that right?

according to you?

Partner .... I am glad to head to head with you on sports knowledge
ANYTIME .... ANYPLACE

BRING IT ON .... PLEASE DO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Festering will back down

His mouth is about 100x bigger than his Little Festering ...

AGAIN: ANYTIME ... ANYPLACE

Shall we start out ... say ... with Heisman Trophy trivia?

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

Checking in on a holiday weekend.

Yup, donkey Doc still wasting his life on here creating
empty donkey threads.

Another 30+ hours wasted by donkey Doc.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Festering:

How does that work?

Does the warden only let you use the the computers in the Prison Library
at certain hours on certain days/?

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

I check back after 11 more days, and I see Donkey Doc
has wasted another 110 hours of his life posting
empty threads on here.

:mutley

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

anyone else think this assclown that goes by "Festering" has not
seen a breast up close since Mommy was breast feeding his ass?