Message from Wilheim regarding therx

mofome

Banned
We are having tech difficulties - something went haywire at VBuellitin and they banned a bunch of IPs (including mine). The Rx.com is experiencing Tech Difficulties but we have our entire Tech Support team on the matter and should have it resolved soon. No one has been banned or intentially had their IP block, the problem is a tech issue.

Much appreciated, wil..

Wilheim
Head Moderator
The Rx.com Posting Forum

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Message from Wilheim regarding therx

Booooooo!!!! Hissssss.... What was the lame excuse last time? Amazing coincedence hits at most opportune times. What's next NBA Finals? Every big event kablooey. It would be almost amusing if it were not so pathetic.

I'll ban you for life for saying that about me. And you, and you and you...

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Booooooo!!!! Hissssss.... What was the lame excuse last time? Amazing coincedence hits at most opportune times. What's next NBA Finals?

That is what I'm thinking will happen next..........

Someone must be attacking their site during the most important time of the season.

Isn't it funny how that place goes to shit on the most important gambling days of the year? I mean, why not hire some competent help that can fix shit

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

We are having tech difficulties - something went haywire at VBuellitin and they banned a bunch of IPs (including mine). The Rx.com is experiencing Tech Difficulties but we have our entire Tech Support team on the matter and should have it resolved soon. No one has been banned or intentially had their IP block, the problem is a tech issue.

Much appreciated, wil..

Wilheim
Head Moderator
The Rx.com Posting Forum

about time, join the banned bunch mr wilheim, how does it feel?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

That is what I'm thinking will happen next..........

Someone must be attacking their site during the most important time of the season.

Ya think?

Even banned wil, the head mod. This someone is a Evil genius.

mofome

Banned

No reason to bash Wil, therx, or anyone else here. Therx is a good site, I've enjoyed every conversation I've had with Wil, and there are games on to discuss.

Hope they are up soon and ready to help one another make some money as we should be doing here.

CASSIUS CLAY

EOG Enthusiast

they got me.......2...... if theres ever a day ya need some insite on the hoops it's today !2938u4ji23

WVU

EOG Master

I wonder if the end result is the unbanning of everyone even those originally banned. Clean slate. Worldwide web amnesty.

Free 5 Star
:LMAO

chugg

EOG Enthusiast

No need for bashing the rx. It is a great site that is handled with professionalism by wilhelm. This site is good as well. BOL today guys.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No reason to bash Wil, therx, or anyone else here. Therx is a good site, I've enjoyed every conversation I've had with Wil, and there are games on to discuss.

Hope they are up soon and ready to help one another make some money as we should be doing here.

Wil blows gigantic donkey dicks. And the rx blows moose cocks. That combination sucks like no other has sucked. Thankfully I have the EOG where I can freely voice my opinion. I have my reasons.

Best Wishes...OF

cheapseats

EOG Master

Personally, I think its great the site is/has been hack, errr, is having tech difficulties. The way they banned people over there serves them right.

WVU

EOG Master

TheRx has always been a good forum, but lately it is taking a dive.

ATX

Much appreciated, wil..

Wilheim
Head Moderator
The Rx.com Posting Forum

Wilheim is a pathological liar.