Delete This One Too

Re: Delete This One Too

Jeff, another thread you started tonight, the one where you talked about killing your cats along with a general message of doom, was much purer drivel than this latest one. Focus, man, focus. You can post nastier vomit than what you've come up with in this thread. Try again tomorrow.

mofome

Banned

delete? What is this dude always crying about. talks about gambling never. talks about mods and/or mofome often.

Post somewhere else if you don't like it here. That is an option you have.

It's turned into a disaster.

How many mornings does Ken Weitzner just throw up his hands and say "shuck it." He is trying, but it will overcome him.

I can't even imagine the Internet gambling business now. And Ken is faced with baseball now..

I realize that my threads get deleted by Mofome, who keeps on hanging on. .

mofome

Banned

It's turned into a disaster.

How many mornings does Ken Weitzner just throw up his hands and say "shuck it." He is trying, but it will overcome him.

I can't even imagine the Internet gambling business now. And Ken is faced with baseball now..

I realize that my threads get deleted by Mofome, who keeps on hanging on. .

None of your threads have ever been deleted. You don't know anything about me, you know little about Ken.

Go get some sunshine big feller, life can't be nearly as bad for you as you make it seem.

lol mo. jeff's not saying his life is bad. he's saying he thinks eog is bad. but what i don't get is why it gets him so MAD...he doesn't lose money from eog being worse...

mofome

Banned

lol mo. jeff's not saying his life is bad. he's saying he thinks eog is bad. but what i don't get is why it gets him so MAD...he doesn't lose money from eog being worse...

No. He is clearly illustrating the poor state of his life and the fragility of his mind. I'll send him 100 bucks if he wants it and gtown wins.

mofome

Banned

mo dont let jeff get to you. gyno is good peoples.

Jeff doesn't get to me in the least and I know gyno better than you do. I invited Jeff to post here. Clearly, I am unbothered. I will make some quick observations when I notice them should I care to.

There is no EOG forum left. Ken knows that.

I mean, really. as fucking stupid as you idiots are, are you really sending funds to EOG sponsored books offshore so that you will be able to gamble?

Maybe Mofome is the last one.

Ken is a well-meaning, rich guy. I'm not even sure if "rich" is a fault of his own.

But man. His site is so lost, he no longer posts.

Why would you?

I mean, really. as fucking stupid as you idiots are, are you really sending funds to EOG sponsored books offshore so that you will be able to gamble?

Ken is a well-meaning, rich guy. I'm not even sure if "rich" is a fault of his own.

Why would you?

I post when I want to...

I read what I want to...

Is that ok with you?

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Why would you?

Mo plays on credit Jeff, he doesn't post up.

mofome

Banned

dust loves me one day and hates me the next. its beyond boring. ive been a friend to the guy, but it really doesn't matter.

lets talk about games.