Micelli Wednesday Action...

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated
Re: Micelli Wednesday Action...

Mr. M, show some guts and post a play in PLAY OF DAY. Goddamn, no
problem for winners..............................

show some guts? :LMAO

i post plays 7 days a week

i post at 3 forums

i dont need to make a name for myself, i already have

and what exactly do i get outta posting in the PLAY OF DAY thread?

nothing.

but thanks for your concern

Tks tool

cmnwlth, will be posted tomorrow. but if u really need to know now, 3'

I'll be working in Queens tomorrow (and the next few days).
It would be appreciated if someone could update me with the injury status of Foster (Rice) if it changes from questionable. Thanks in advance

jacksonjohn

EOG Enthusiast
Just breaking even?

Just breaking even?

I have tailed you in the past and have heard good things about your abilities, but I just went to the tracking forum where the record they have posted for your CBB is 160-144 (53%). Are you just having an off year? I flat bet, so I don't follow units. I do appreciate anyone who posts and puts it all out there for everyone to see. Thanks and gl.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Just breaking even?

I have tailed you in the past and have heard good things about your abilities, but I just went to the tracking forum where the record they have posted for your CBB is 160-144 (53%). Are you just having an off year? I flat bet, so I don't follow units. I do appreciate anyone who posts and puts it all out there for everyone to see. Thanks and gl.

the guy is an amazing college hoops capper...if you want to play his stuff, use your own judgment, use your star system, shop for lines , use your own reduced juice whatever you desire... 53% is a fantastic year thus far. with line shopping and more reduced you will be at +10 -12 units or so on his tracked stuff this year which is pretty damn good for capping college games!..

Great Job!! You have helped me dig myself out of the gutter with those 1st H coll plays Mic!! any for today? I don't even think about it I just go straight to the betting menu and play em!! then check my weekly figures and smile!! Thanks again for all your posts!!

I have tailed you in the past and have heard good things about your abilities, but I just went to the tracking forum where the record they have posted for your CBB is 160-144 (53%). Are you just having an off year? I flat bet, so I don't follow units. I do appreciate anyone who posts and puts it all out there for everyone to see. Thanks and

I figured to be around 54-55% thru 300 games. Offyear? I wouldn't call it that. Def not my best. I'm +10.60 units, in the end it's all about the money. I'm startin to get hot, or so I think, Id be happy with +50 units by the end of march madness... We shall see.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

wtf the guy wins more than he loses and theres a problem . 16 games over 500 .good job mic. people dont rezalise were trying to beat the odds not an easy thing to do.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i like mic he is a great poster but honestly do we have an accurate up to date record for the year

anyone?

:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BTW 56-44 means nothing when the plays are rated

come on do we have a record i know tryrtrytry swears he is up every year

how hard is it to keep an up to date record?

it would take me 1 minute at most

3 star lose -330
1 star win +100
5 star win +500

YTD 2-1 +2.7 units

gatoralum91

EOG Member

why do any of you idiots question Micelli about anything? The guy has done nothing but pick winners for a lot of us. I have been watching this forum for a couple of months and made a lot of money off of him. Maybe he doesn't want to take time out to track his units on here...the point is if you want to question him on here, try and make your own picks. Just let the guy keep picking winners for those of us who are not experts like the rest of you. Micelli is the best capper I have seen on this site, keep up the good work Micelli.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

why do any of you idiots question Micelli about anything? The guy has done nothing but pick winners for a lot of us. I have been watching this forum for a couple of months and made a lot of money off of him. Maybe he doesn't want to take time out to track his units on here...the point is if you want to question him on here, try and make your own picks. Just let the guy keep picking winners for those of us who are not experts like the rest of you. Micelli is the best capper I have seen on this site, keep up the good work Micelli.

thank you for your contributions to EOG :cheers

Too much bad karma in this thread.

Only one play at eog today.

Good luck everyone

golfinggambler

EOG Senior Member

I think we should appreciate someones post regardless of the outcomes. It is another opinion of someone that follows the games very closely.

Micelli BOL on your post for tonight. I hope that it come through for you. Look forward to following your plays in the future.:houra

micelli my boy...!!

thanks for postin,
u win, i win, its just a philly thing.. although u do it much more and you cant use yourself to tail hahhhaah

:cheers

hockey88

EOG Member

Micelli I dont post much but after reading the stupid crap in this thread, I just want you to know some of us really appreciate your hard work. I always read your stuff and it helps me cap my games and look at different games and angles. Thanks for your time and effort.

mofome

Banned

easy winner!

when there is bullshit in a thread I wish someone would let me know so i could get rid of it.

Micelli, been reading your posts for a couple of years before I got on board. You dont do writes but I can appreciate what you do and even learn by digging into the games you play. Not many people play the types of games you are on and its obvious you know your stuff. This has been an off year for me and many others for whatever reasons. You have a winning record and show a profit and as far as I know you do so every year. I have noticed however (in the last couple of years that I have been observing) that someone inevitably comes in and takes a cheapshot or gives you some kind of crap. It sucks but you keep on delivering the goods despite some hard feelings. I have always respected this about you and just wanted to point it out for the record. Rock on Micelli. You have always been a cornerstone at this forum in my opinion.

across777

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks for the plays last night Mic...luckily for me, I followed you on the 2 winners. Keep up the great work...

Mammon

EOG Master

Gett your fricking little whop butt back in here Sonny! I may need you on friday and need at least an opinion on Harvard !!!

I know you said you were away working but don't leave us out.

Got one for you Fri:

Det Under 6.0 -125 Nhl.

Good Luck

cant wait for few 8-10 star plays

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

it was good for eog guys that you did not see them today..I think Mic will be back here posting plays soon..but he is easy to find if you need his stuff...i play almost everything he suggests as I feel if I can find the games at the same or better lines (or reduced juice) I have an overlay situation with his selections...

mofome

Banned

Why would mic not post here?

If he chooses not to that blows, but whatever. Got to make himself happy first, nothing else means a damn thing.

hope he cleans up

show some guts? :LMAO

i post plays 7 days a week

i post at 3 forums

i dont need to make a name for myself, i already have

and what exactly do i get outta posting in the PLAY OF DAY thread?

nothing.

but thanks for your concern
:+textinb3

OVERRATED

Why are you people sucking off this guy? have you no respect respect respect (i can stutter too)

Micelli is one of the few that deserves the dick sucking. He knows his shit and he's a consistent winner unlike Ace-Ace, Randizzle, etc.

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

agree agree agree
hate to get into these pissing matches but. if he's underrated what would that make oak park??
both use these 5 + unit plays and oak park is up 9x what the other is.
and i wouldnt call being up 8 units when betting 5's bringing a book to it knees. people just need to look at all cappers and not just one.

People constantly call people out, bash them, always asking who the best is. In the end does it really fucking matter.
Never once have I said I was a good capper. Not fucking once
Have I ever said I'm better than the next capper

I post my plays cause I enjoy it and want to share my knowledge.
I don't bump my posts, tell people to follow me or any of that shit.
I suppose it's because I get over 800 views on any topic I start. Many people, including someone in this thread, do everything they can to get noticed...but don't. And they just cant handle it. I havent had a losing hoops season in 5 years, maybe that has somethinh to do with it Jealousy is a mutherfucker. Especially when there's nothing to be jealous about.

I will continue to post SOME of my action here, reguardless of the haters.

Best of luck with ur action gentlemen.