Is Joey***donuts the biggest douche at EOG?

5 star bomb

EOG Master
He stalks jman and myself 24/7. We live in his head. Joeyf.ag go out and get some pussy dude!! Maybe work on that tan also :smoking2:

Re: Is Joey***donuts the biggest douche at EOG?

1starstiff is the only DOUCHEBAG here at EOG. Joey is class and just tells it like it is. People that are stiffs are easily offended.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Without a doubt

Imagine this guy with Vodka and a loaded shotgun?

Shit, i forgot about doc...Worst poster by far is Doc, then 5 star, then you can fill in the rest.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

anyone familiar with what State Brickforshitbrains served his 8 yrs behind bars?

Hey Doc, this thread is about you, 5 star, and joey battling for the biggest douche at EOG. Lets stay on topic here...i think Doc is the biggest douche, how about you guys?

Hey Doc, this thread is about you, 5 star, and joey battling for the biggest douche at EOG. Lets stay on topic here...i think Doc is the biggest douche, how about you guys?

LETS ADD YOU TO THE LIST "BSH", YOU AND YOUR NASTY FUCKING AVATAR, EVERY TIME I HAVE A ROUND OF FLATULENCE I POINT IT IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION.

Doc, i see your savior came on in to protect you a little bit. I am pretty damn sure this is your ghost, so if i really offend you that much just tell me and i will back off a bit. Its just hard to imagine someone liking you.

Doc, i see your savior came on in to protect you a little bit. I am pretty damn sure this is your ghost, so if i really offend you that much just tell me and i will back off a bit. Its just hard to imagine someone liking you.

I've never stated that I'm a mercer fan, I find doc's style to be repetitive, also doc has an absurd bias with regards to his politics, mercer's focus on the crimes committed by the bush/chaney cabal is his only strong point, as far as his blind support of obama, mercer will find out that obama is just as crooked as the rest.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Diggin:

what choice was offered?

McCain and Palin ???

The biggest crook in the history of this country is walking away and 3000
Aemricans sacrificied for his Glietwitz is disgusting

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

wow ...

that really upsets me coming from the biggest mental case that has ever
graced EOG

you make Nicolas look mentally balanced

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

He stalks jman and myself 24/7. We live in his head. Joeyf.ag go out and get some pussy dude!! Maybe work on that tan also :smoking2:

You are the BIGGEST douche here, thanks to you telling people here you sent out a payment, then it was returned because it had the wrong postage. For the doubters, you start that thread about its nobody's business. Good thing your lapdog WVU still believes in you - no one else does here. I know first hand you didn't pay. Now is your big chance to prove me wrong.

Hey, I know times are tight. Need money for Cubs tickets on Friday the 20th.

J

joeybagadonuts

:pop: