Mofome is a good guy and I'm sorry for my behavior also..........

maverick

EOG Veteran
I feel like 2 brothers arguing and letting things get out of control but still having respect for one another.

Mo does a great job here and I have felt bad that I acted so silly and harsh over our bet. I was just having one of those bad weeks or months.......

This forum is a lot better place with him...........and his knowledge......

Anyhow as far as I am concerned our issue is over and forgotten and we can go on to more important things......LIKE WINNING A FEW BETS....LOL

I guess when you post on here for a few years people on her start feeling like family and we will all have our differences her and there but we still remain friends..............

It takes 2 to blow something out of proportion and I am as guilty as anyone so I would like to apologize for my behavior.........:doh1

mofome

Banned
Re: Mofome is a good guy and I'm sorry for my behavior also..........

Shit happens. Nothing but respect from me my man, you owe no one an apology. Just bring us some winners. :D I think most of us took a beat down today and we need to bounce back tomorrow!

:houra

mofome

Banned

And as far as knowledge, if i was loaded with that I wouldn't have taken the Vols to go furthest in the Tourney. I think Lville only beat them by about 40.

:LMAO

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Great stuff Mav. Glad to hear. :cheers

mofome

Banned

to me eog does equal an e-fam. Lots of people have each others backs and I know Mav has had mine and I would always have his. I'm far from worried about any of this as long as Mav knows that I understand my mistakes and respect him 100%. thats my #1 concern with that.

Timetopay

EOG Master

this is like when rocky and apollo came together to fight the Russian

mofome

Banned

ttp, i told you that mav and I were good before he posted this. We communicated a lot. Shit happens, real dudes get over it. Mav has been the man for many reasons, talked with him about a lot of things many times.

when you gonna start posting your plays.

cincy_

EOG Veteran

Go get a room ... geez ... I don't come to EOG to see two guys kiss, hug and make out ...

Mofome even talks about two guys having each others' backs ... can we get anymore gay than that?????

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Trust me everyone, mo is a good guy with a great heart.

I know first hand and it's too bad I can't go into details so people know the truth about him......