~~~ NCAAB In Game Thread for Monday: {Game 1 - Louisville vs Notre Dame} ~~~

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: ~~~ NCAAB In Game Thread for Monday: {Game 1 - Louisville vs Notre Dame} ~~~

Took the under and got crushed. 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned
Re: ~~~ NCAAB In Game Thread for Monday: {Game 1 - Louisville vs Notre Dame} ~~~

13-8. scoring slowing some dio!

mofome

Banned

whats your line?

19-15

diogee

146 :hangt
I'm way overdue for a wicked bad day anyways.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

irish have done a nice job answering that louisville run..

ayers with another three

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

jackson to the rack

irish with the lead now

go nd!!!

mofome

Banned

louis only has 1 ft. hilarious.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

no calls go louis way for some reason.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

luck of the irish i suppose...91023i2ndw;l

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

wow...

back-2back no foul calls on samuels2938u4ji23 and louisville gets the three-point play opp...

guess their luck has changed.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

nd getting killed on the offensive glass here...and only down 1...

hell of a 1st half

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

sweaty time for anyone with a side 1st half ticket

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

irish cover the 1st half...down 3

diogee

seems like an U to me!

:houra
:nono Meh just 1 game...I didn't beat the number so deserve to lose it but the play I beat the number by 5 points is getting absolutely f*cking crushed. :LMAO:LMAO

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

i am sticking with my nd +6.5 and +250 plays...

i was leaning toward the under 80.5, but passed.

mofome

Banned

nd over 65% from 3 and louis with only 1 made ft but still up 3. got to think louis can win the 2h!

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

mcalarney starts off with a three...what a shot he has

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

clank...brick from the frosh

bricks both...

then 'gody makes 'em pay at the other end

7-0 run for nd

mofome

Banned

louis comes out and misses 2 fts. this team fucking blows. how do i get so hype on teams like this

texansfan

EOG Master

Wow. No SEC teams in the top 25...

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

wowowowow

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep three for mcalarney:houra

mofome

Banned

nd 8 of 11 from 3. cant cap horse shit like that. just bad luck.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

nice hustle by 'gody

mofome

Banned

ND is 9 of 12 from 3. Thats a fucking joke. They wouldnt hit 9 of 12 warming up at home. But in a game, on the road, vs a top 10 team they do. Thats hilarious.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

ND is on fire. Burning my cash...

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

well louisville is getting every single offensive board...

and now gets the lead back...when andre mcgee is making shots...its gonna be a long night...wow

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

'gody outplaying samuels

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

ND is 9 of 12 from 3. Thats a fucking joke. They wouldnt hit 9 of 12 warming up at home. But in a game, on the road, vs a top 10 team they do. Thats hilarious.

Notre Dame is one of the best 3 point shooting teams in the country...they wont go 9/12 very often, but its no surprise to see them burying 3's whether on the road or not.....

Notre Dame is one of the best 3 point shooting teams in the country...they wont go 9/12 very often, but its no surprise to see them burying 3's whether on the road or not.....

and they are still losing by 5..

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

a game of runs tonight...

and nd driving to the the basket now...nice adjustment by brey

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Notre Dame is awesome baby!!!

I stayed away from this game because the spread (-6 1/2) was a bit more than my liking, and U of L has come off of two bloody games vs. KY and Nova, the latter being two days ago. It looms possibly that late in the game U of L makes extra bad mistakes and wears down.

Plus, im still sore in my ass from Saturday

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

nd comes back again and ties it...

go irish!