My Question, how, exactly, did the 'sharps' know Dez would get hurt?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: My Question, how, exactly, did the 'sharps' know Dez would get hurt?

Fuck I'm getting killed in the bowl games...players getting injured, missed xp's/fg's, easy Wisky under, TCU dominates but somehow can't cover 2, playing games I didn't like when I capped them but read other picks or saw some shit on sportscenter. :hangt

mofome

Banned

Fuck I'm getting killed in the bowl games...players getting injured, missed xp's/fg's, easy Wisky under, TCU dominates but somehow can't cover 2, playing games I didn't like when I capped them but read other picks or saw some shit on sportscenter.

that wisky under was as bad as it gets. okst should have won this game, but it was a close one. the wisky under should have been easy. thats as bad a loss as this bowl season has seen.

2938u4ji23

diogee

Oh yeah and I had Navy +3.5. :hangt

mofome

Banned

Oh yeah and I had Navy +3.5. :hangt

imo, wake should have covered easily, but the way you lost was disgusting. I had wake -2.5 and didnt need the bs. A decently called game and wake scores a lot more though. Navy didnt cause a single incomplete pass and gave up over 12 yards per attempt.

diogee

imo, wake should have covered easily, but the way you lost was disgusting. I had wake -2.5 and didnt need the bs. A decently called game and wake scores a lot more though. Navy didnt cause a single incomplete pass and gave up over 12 yards per attempt.
Didn't know that...didn't watch the game until the final 3 minutes and wanted to dearly break something.

mofome

Banned

Didn't know that...didn't watch the game until the final 3 minutes and wanted to dearly break something.

oh damn. yeah i watched the entire game. navy got a td on a fluke fumble they returned and really didnt look like they were very good. wake completed every pass, easily, and averaged about 14 per pass, maybe more. conservative game plan kept it close. you got fucked in the end.

2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

every pp goes to one team here. every fucking penalty in oregon/okst was called on one team. awesome.

diogee

oh damn. yeah i watched the entire game. navy got a td on a fluke fumble they returned and really didnt look like they were very good. wake completed every pass, easily, and averaged about 14 per pass, maybe more. conservative game plan kept it close. you got fucked in the end.

2938u4ji23
Sounds like Wake deserved to cover the small number then...just like TCU should have.

mofome

Banned

Sounds like Wake deserved to cover the small number then...just like TCU should have.

yeah they dominated navy more than tcu did boise. both teams should have covered. ugly loss on tcu

:hangt