Get Involved in the Tracking Forum For This NBA Season It's Free and Fun Link Inside

ballwonder

EOG Master
If you are interested in having youre plays tracked simply click on the link below. When you are in the tracking thread create a thread for youre year long sport such as "Bucky Dents Season Long NBA". List youre plays and units. I will then go in and grade each day and adjusted the standings daily. You can observe standings simply by clicking on the appropriate thread titled for each sport. Below is a link for the tracking forum and also a link for the rules. Best of luck.

Also if you have already posted plays for the sports simply carry the record over to the tracking forum and post it one youre first post and I will go back and verify the said record and include it.

http://forums.eog.com/eog-tracking-forum/

Rules:
http://forums.eog.com/eog-tracking-f...uncements.html

:cheers
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran
Re: Get Involved in the Tracking Forum For This NBA Season It's Free and Fun Link Inside

thanks for doing all of this Ball. the numbers dont lie.

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Get Involved in the Tracking Forum For This NBA Season It's Free and Fun Link Inside

bump, season still very young.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Taking some getting used to, either forget to post in a timely manner or start doing write ups in the tracking thread instead of here. Appreciate your efforts. Making the EOG a better place.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Just joined.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Taking some getting used to, either forget to post in a timely manner or start doing write ups in the tracking thread instead of here. Appreciate your efforts. Making the EOG a better place.

Frog best if you put youre write ups in the nba forum as I know most look for it their. Worse comes to worse if you forget to post the play after it already started just copy and past the time stamped play from youre year long thread and it counts. Thanks for contributing in the tracking forum.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Done.

Blondie

EOG Master

Nice job on this Ball!

Great Job lots of work

Thank-you

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog best if you put youre write ups in the nba forum as I know most look for it their. Worse comes to worse if you forget to post the play after it already started just copy and past the time stamped play from youre year long thread and it counts. Thanks for contributing in the tracking forum.

I am an old dog that can barely learn new tricks. My goal is to eventually get it right. Again, thanks for the time and efforts.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Records can be carried over to the tracking forum as long as I can verify it. All you have to do is copy and paste them from this forum to tracking forum. Good stuff.