You gotta figure the two AFC wild card teams will beat the two division champs in the first rd of the AFC playoffs.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Re: You gotta figure the two AFC wild card teams will beat the two division champs in the first rd of the AFC playoffs.

both visiting teams will be victorious.i guarantee it....

indy and baltimore lock it up.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: You gotta figure the two AFC wild card teams will beat the two division champs in the first rd of the AFC playoffs.

If Baltimore loses at Dallas and the Pats win the last two. Balt is out and Patriots in. Correct? You are counting the Ravens already in?

Journeyman

EOG Master

both visiting teams will be victorious.i guarantee it....

indy and baltimore lock it up.

If that happens, we're looking at what should be two very good AFC division rd games.

Balto, Tenn(-3)
Indy, Pitt(-3)

91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

If Baltimore loses at Dallas and the Pats win the last two. Balt is out and Patriots in. Correct? You are counting the Ravens already in?

That is correct.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

Dumb thread. Miami will beat KC and then beat NYJ.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

If that happens, we're looking at what should be two very good AFC division rd games.

Balto, Tenn(-3)
Indy, Pitt(-3)

91023i2ndw;l

yep those are great matchups.91023i2ndw;l

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

There is so much to be determined. KC will be tough for Miami, Dallas wil be tough for Baltimore and Seattle might even be tough for the Jets. I can't figure it out.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jman, what do you think is going to happen?

I don't have a real feel for this game tomorrow...Balto should be in the game, just hoping they find a way....last game at Texas Stadium:rolleyes:

NE could lose one of their last two as well, Balto has most of the tiebreakers.

If I had to make a guess I'd probably lean to the NE scenario.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Dumb thread. Miami will beat KC and then beat NYJ.

and even if Miami gets in they will lose in the wild card rd.

see you in two weeks when I bump this dumb thread.

:xmas5HAve a Coke and a smile.

Journeyman

EOG Master

There is so much to be determined. KC will be tough for Miami, Dallas wil be tough for Baltimore and Seattle might even be tough for the Jets. I can't figure it out.

Little side not , Matt Stover was a punt pass and kick champion in Texas Stadium , way back in 1979

Matt closes out Texas Stadium tomorrow with a game winner :+whipping

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

I don't drink coke. but trust me, i will smile today, its beautiful and sunny in China, perhaps ill go get myself a nice massage.

Miami Has no problem with KC, and NYJ are overrated as shit. Miami makes the playoffs. And maybe, then get on a run....Chad Pennington man...just watch.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Sounds like you are enjoying life abroad, good to see you....how did you end up over in Asia?

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

graduated from the University of Florida 6 months ago, had some cash saved up and a good opportunity, so i started an ice cream truck company with a good friend in Suzhou. shits goin better than i couldve imagined.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Journeyman

EOG Master

graduated from the University of Florida 6 months ago, had some cash saved up and a good opportunity, so i started an ice cream truck company with a good friend in Suzhou. shits goin better than i couldve imagined.

WOW! That is a great story...did you have any idea about Asia before moving there?

12io4j2w90