I think the Lakers will lose tonight; maybe even the Celtics....?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
I think the Lakers will lose tonight. I don't think the Bulls have a chance tonight, but I think one of the two teams will lose.

I think that the Heat will win tonight. I don't know why, but I just got one of those - Wade goes off and keeps his team in the game - feelings.

What are everyone's thoughts. Three great games in the NBA tonight and I'm excited.

Bulls vs. Celtics
Lakers vs. Heat
Denver vs. Cleveland

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated
Re: I think the Lakers will lose tonight; maybe even the Celtics....?

OH SHIT! You're right! The Lakers will lose tonight!!!!

1st off. Boston will not lose tonight. :xmas7

2nd off. Where do you live? :xmas5

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'm not a Miami fan if that's what you're wondering. I do like Wade, but I'm a Bulls fan. I just think one of the two will lose. I think the Bulls will lose by 20, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Celtics or Lakers lost tonight.

Wade tends to show up for these big time, prime time, games.

If they both lose start fucking your couch

cheapseats

EOG Master

I'm trying to figure out why NBA loves the Denver game over.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

timely i am on heat and bulls ml tonight... gl

Bulls ML? Not sure there's a chance there. I have a little on the Heat ML. Putting Wade on Prime Time TV, against Kobe and a good team, usually means good things for the Heat. They could get blown out, but Wade will do everything he can to keep his team in this game. We'll see I guess.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Bulls ML? Not sure there's a chance there. I have a little on the Heat ML. Putting Wade on Prime Time TV, against Kobe and a good team, usually means good things for the Heat. They could get blown out, but Wade will do everything he can to keep his team in this game. We'll see I guess.

I am just hoping 1 of them hits... Anything can happen in the NBA

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

"ANYTHING'S POSSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE" (KG)

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Alright. Let's play one more quarter Heat. I'm hoping Wade can keep it up. What a sick play at the end of the third quarter. Let's cash this nice little ML.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

I am just hoping 1 of them hits... Anything can happen in the NBA

Anything but the Celtics losing. This is the best team ever. Bet the ML that they'll knock off the Lakers in LA Christmas day.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Anything but the Celtics losing. This is the best team ever. Bet the ML that they'll knock off the Lakers in LA Christmas day.

Is that a serious statement? The best team ever? Stop smoking the pole.

Apple

Banned

Good call timely. Can't believe the lakers are going to lose.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What a game this has turned into. Wade and Kobe are just amazing.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

That only goes in against SA

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for putting me on!
+290

:party

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

It was just a gut feeling. I never bet the NBA unless it's a big dog ML that I think can win. Nice little W! No problem. Congrats on the cash.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

It was just a gut feeling. I never bet the NBA unless it's a big dog ML that I think can win. Nice little W! No problem. Congrats on the cash.

Between you and Pops I had to play it. Pops = the KISS OF DEATH!

Keep em coming!

:party

reanimator

EOG Addicted

Is that a serious statement? The best team ever? Stop smoking the pole.

Name a team that has a chance against these guys, especially in 7 games. Not only that, but all the hyped up talk of MVP is Kobe this and James that, then Wade. We all know who the real MVP is at this point, KG. He motivates every Celtic every night relentlessly, and that's what an MVP's all about. Not stats or shoe contracts. I'm a Knicks fan, but this team is a true big time machine.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Name a team that has a chance against these guys, especially in 7 games. Not only that, but all the hyped up talk of MVP is Kobe this and James that, then Wade. We all know who the real MVP is at this point, KG. He motivates every Celtic every night relentlessly, and that's what an MVP's all about. Not stats or shoe contracts. I'm a Knicks fan, but this team is a true big time machine.

You called them the best team ever. Go rethink your train of thought and get back to me. That is one of the most idiotic comments I've ever heard. KG being the MVP is a close second though.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

fuck ya Timely we got it!!! Heat ML baby!!! D WADE!!!

tripp

EOG Master

Anything but the Celtics losing. This is the best team ever.

Best ever? Let me guess, a Celtics fan? They aren't even the best Celtics team ever. You really think that team could stay within single digits of the Bulls when they had Jordan, Rodman and Pippen? Not a chance buddy, not a chance.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

To all you supposed knowledgable sports fanatics: READ things first. I SAID I WAS A KNICKS FAN.

Penn State fool: DUH! This year's Celtics team is the best team ever, and since they cannot play any team from the past then I explained how no team would beat them in 7 and asked what team you idiots thought could. Nothing but blank stares from a bunch of phonies. Jordan/Pippen/Rodman/Slug vs. KG/Pierce/Allen/Rondo? Are you kidding?? And by the way, the Bill Walton Celtics were better than them. As were the Shaq/Kobe Lakers.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

To all you supposed knowledgable sports fanatics: READ things first. I SAID I WAS A KNICKS FAN.

Penn State fool: DUH! This year's Celtics team is the best team ever, and since they cannot play any team from the past then I explained how no team would beat them in 7 and asked what team you idiots thought could. Nothing but blank stares from a bunch of phonies. Jordan/Pippen/Rodman/Slug vs. KG/Pierce/Allen/Rondo? Are you kidding?? And by the way, the Bill Walton Celtics were better than them. As were the Shaq/Kobe Lakers.

Any of the Bulls teams that won it all with MJ would beat Celtics in 7

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

And slug? Really? The Bulls team was one of the most perfectly built teams of all time. The team that won 72 games had arguably the best rebounded, perimeter defender, player, and pure shooter of all time.

Ron Harper was one of the best roll players in basketball, Steve Kerr was one of the best shooters of all time. The Bulls had the first big man who could shoot the ball, Kukoc, and they had a front line that played solid defense.

Rodman would be in KG's head all game.

Let me ask you this. Who on the Celtics could guard Michael Jordan? You can't double Jordan because of Kerr, Kukoc and Pippen. So who guards Jordan? Who on the Celtics can stay with Scottie Pippen? Pierce would be on Pippen and you'd be left with Ray Allen on Michael Jordan? :+textinb3

The fact that you brought Rajon Rondo into this argument is funny. Pippen would shut down Pierce and Jordan would shut down Allen. Rodman would frustrate the hell out of KG and Ron Harper could stick like glue to Rondo.

Next question.

rjt721

EOG Master

Current Celtics the best team ever? Holy shit. Now I've heard it all. They're not even one of the top 5 teams in Celtics history. The '80s Bird, McHale, Parish, D.J., Maxwell and Ainge Celts would embarrass the current incarnation, and the Russell, Cousy, Heinsohn, Sharman, as well as Russell, Havlicek, Sam Jones teams would do the same.

Celtics aren't even the favorite to win the championship THIS season.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

Championships are always won with defense, TEAM defense. This Celtics team would shut down Jordan's Bulls, Bird's Celtics, & Cousy's. They are that good, and they continue to make you big sports guys look like fantasy babies. Bringing up theoretical individual matchups only weakens your argument. It's the team that wins these days and not some greedy superstar. Oh, and I have to laugh at the Rodman in KG's head thing.

rjt721

EOG Master

Doc Rivers, who played against Bird's Celtics dozens of times, has said on numerous occasions that his team couldn't even compete with the 80s Celtics.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

Doc Rivers, who played against Bird's Celtics dozens of times, has said on numerous occasions that his team couldn't even compete with the 80s Celtics.

Now there's a real gem, a coach degrading his championship team. Now provide proof of that. Just one, not from numerous occasions.:+whipping

tripp

EOG Master

This is really one of the most insane arguments I've ever been apart of. I don't even really want to respond because stupidity doesn't deserve a response but I feel I have to.

Team defense wins championships? Did the Bulls not play defense? Jordan is a better defender than Pierce, or Allen by far. Pippen is an amazing defender. Rodman is the best rebounder of all time.

This version of the Celtics may be the best in the league right now, but they are not in the top 10 when it comes to all time teams, not even close. The Lakers with Shaq and Kobe were better than them by a good amount. The old Celtics teams were better than them by a good amount, and the Bulls when they were in their prime would be the Celtics by 15-20 points most nights. I just don't see anywhere on the court where the Celtics would have the advantage over the Bulls, not one place. Those Bulls teams were head and shoulders better than any team in the league right now. They could probably beat an all star team of todays players, and guess what...NOT ONE CELTIC would be on that team, not one. Paul, Kobe, James, Duncan and Howard would be the best team todays players could make, and the Bulls teams in the '90's could beat them on any given night simply because of Jordan.