~*~*~Nuggets vs. Cavs In-Game~*~*~

cjv_11

EOG Veteran
last game of the night, i know we'll get some chatter in here

denver -1
denver o/197.5

both pretty large plays for myself and parlayed to richmond fball, would like to finish the night with a bang!!!

91023i2ndw;l

cjv_11

EOG Veteran
Re: ~*~*~Nuggets vs. Cavs In-Game~*~*~

would be nice if these early games don't go into ot

played:
det u
ok u

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

57 points in the 4th and still not going over and 4 points in the last 2 seconds send it into ot, need less than 5 points in ot, one bad thing about betting unders in nba, sure winner into sure loser

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

that ot unders loss turns my night into a guarantee profit to sweating the nuggets game

cheapseats

EOG Master

Oops, didn't see this thread....................OVER or the EOG masses go to bed with a sour taste in their mouths.....

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

i agree cheapseats, the entire eog is not going to be happy if this goes under

cheapseats

EOG Master

btw, the cavs center was not supposed to play according to all here, and everybody was wondering why the total was dropping...........

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

btw, the cavs center was not supposed to play according to all here, and everybody was wondering why the total was dropping...........

z was not supposed to give it a go......im not complaining.

mofome

Banned

if denver wins and goes over i will be the happiest professional poster of all times. and shit.

WVU

EOG Master

I am huge on Cleveland pick em. I like my chances

lebron is UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLYAMAZING

i dont think that is a word, but if it were, it would describe him...wow is he good

I am huge on Cleveland pick em. I like my chances

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO I always find it funny when you dont here a peep out of someone about a game and then they were "all over" the team that came out big.

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

well, good thing is, its the nba, denver will make a run and if not, we can always chase with them in the 2nd half

hopefully teh cavs score the 148 points they are on pace for...i would feel good about my over 196

i watch about 2-3 nba games a year...and it absolutely amazes me how good these players are(im a college fan)

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Hey you motherfuckers! We wanna go over in this bitch!
:party

Ok, the non motherfuckers can root for the over too!
:LMAO

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

nuggets will get this game within 5 come halftime, then we go on them again @ half

nuggets will get this game within 5 come halftime, then we go on them again @ half

they got some serious scoring to do then sir...and i hope they do it...i dont care if george karl starts throwing up shots...as long as they go in and this game goes over!!91023i2ndw;l