Why do steeler fans think Rothlis is good in real life?

Are they blinded by the love for their team?

Rothlis bottom 1/3 of qbs in rating (#21)

Dead LAST in the league in sacks. ( waits for someone to pretend steelers have a bad OL )

I couldn't find turnovers , but if i had a list rothlis would be top 3rd in that also. This guy is a joke. The only time he's decent is when the steelers run on people so he has wide open wrs on play actions, etc.

Re: Why do steeler fans think Rothlis is good in real life?

Let me add also, makes a huge mental mistake and spikes the ball and wastes a down with 53 seconds left. Thank God he was fortunate on 1) not being sacked for holding the ball so long 2) Refs on pitt. Otherwise this would be talked about instead of a blown kill. Good qbs don't make mistakes closing out a game, especially mental.

Journeyman

EOG Master

he finds away...and the wins this team has pulled out this season, unbelievable.

luck is a big part of a championship, most of the time.

Journeyman

EOG Master

the spike was ridiculous LOL...

If I wasn't on the brink of a nervous breakdown, I would have been on the floor laughing hysterically at the spike with 1 min left.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

he finds away...and the wins this team has pulled out this season, unbelievable.

luck is a big part of a championship, most of the time.
True. And he is a winner with a capital W! There is no stat to measure courage and/or heart but he has both. And I despise the Steelers and their stupid towels.

If I wasn't on the brink of a nervous breakdown, I would have been on the floor laughing hysterically at the spike with 1 min left.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i was , steelers fans make me hate them. Obviously i live in PA, and am near some in real life, But the steelers fans on the board are the same way. Always pretending they have the best team ever, and u gotta listen to BS during the season about how "good" they supposedly are.

True. And he is a winner with a capital W! There is no stat to measure courage and/or heart but he has both. And I despise the Steelers and their stupid towels.

I think that's silly when people talk about records. Mcnabb has a good record also, he's garbage anymore.

Record symbolizes a whole TEAM. Not just one guy. Rothlis isn't very good alone. With a good defense even trent dilfer is a winner :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I think that's silly when people talk about records. Mcnabb has a good record also, he's garbage anymore.

Record symbolizes a whole TEAM. Not just one guy. Rothlis isn't very good alone. With a good defense even trent dilfer is a winner :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Noone wins by themselves but certain individuals can almost will their teams to victory even when they are less talented than others. Fran Tarkenton, Roger Staubach, Billy Kilmer and Doug Flutie come to mind. Certainly there are many more, including Rothlisberger.

Noone wins by themselves but certain individuals can almost will their teams to victory even when they are less talented than others. Fran Tarkenton, Roger Staubach, Billy Kilmer and Doug Flutie come to mind. Certainly there are many more, including Rothlisberger.

I'm not drinking the Rothlis koolaid. Flutie was even significant in the NFL?

Rothlis leads league in getting sacked ( oh he's 2nd last to cassel ) And hes #21 in passing rating, That qualifies as good?

No, kidding, Mike. that was ridiculous.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I'm not drinking the Rothlis koolaid. Flutie was even significant in the NFL?

Rothlis leads league in getting sacked ( oh he's 2nd last to cassel ) And hes #21 in passing rating, That qualifies as good?
Were we talking about stats.......or heart?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i was , steelers fans make me hate them. Obviously i live in PA, and am near some in real life, But the steelers fans on the board are the same way. Always pretending they have the best team ever, and u gotta listen to BS during the season about how "good" they supposedly are.
:+crying-5

cee - comparing ben to dilfer is just silly...ben has led pitt to the playoffs several times...and will lead them to another superbowl, and may win another one...big ben is much, much more talented than dilfer ever was.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Are they blinded by the love for their team?

Rothlis bottom 1/3 of qbs in rating (#21)

Dead LAST in the league in sacks. ( waits for someone to pretend steelers have a bad OL )

I couldn't find turnovers , but if i had a list rothlis would be top 3rd in that also. This guy is a joke. The only time he's decent is when the steelers run on people so he has wide open wrs on play actions, etc.

since when do stats matter? :cocktail

cee,

Coming into this season I thought Roethlisberger was a Top 5 QB easily and personally had him as the 3rd best. I mean look at his numbers coming into the season and remember what he did from 2004-2007. I also tend to overlook 2006 because he was never physically or mentally there after the motorcycle accident. After watching him this season, I am going to step back from thinking he is #3 overall and easily Top 5, but when you look around the NFL who else do you have?

I don't put Romo over Ben, nor McNabb over Ben. I can see the Brees argument but I also think a lot of Brees' success is the system he is in.

Big Ben is still making mistakes I thought he would have grown out of, but look around the NFL and tell me how many QBs you would rather have than him.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I think Ben is a pretty good overall QB that has certain strengths and weaknesses as most do. I don't think he is the sharpest tool in the shed (EX: spike with a minute left yesterday). I also don't think he is great at basic 3,5,7 step drop backs and throwing the ball (middle of the road at best). I do thing he is very good at handling pressure and making great plays on the run (possibly the best at such). I know he still takes a lot of sacks but make no mistake about it that Pitt's offensive line is HORRENDOUS at pass blocking. He makes a ton of great plays under adversity. Overall I think he is a top 10 QB in the NFL.

cee,

Coming into this season I thought Roethlisberger was a Top 5 QB easily and personally had him as the 3rd best. I mean look at his numbers coming into the season and remember what he did from 2004-2007. I also tend to overlook 2006 because he was never physically or mentally there after the motorcycle accident. After watching him this season, I am going to step back from thinking he is #3 overall and easily Top 5, but when you look around the NFL who else do you have?

I don't put Romo over Ben, nor McNabb over Ben. I can see the Brees argument but I also think a lot of Brees' success is the system he is in.

Big Ben is still making mistakes I thought he would have grown out of, but look around the NFL and tell me how many QBs you would rather have than him.

I thought rothlis was better earlier in his career. I respected him and agreed he was a good qb. But now he's pretty bad....

Let, me tell you how i'm evaluating this. I'm comparing ALL the NFL qbs to rothlisberger. Meaning I took out rothlis and put each QB in pitt offense. I guess u would hafta take the other qb outta their offense also and whoever wins both is def better?

So > Rothlis i have

Manning
Brady
Romo
Flacco ( waits for 5 star to come in laughing, since the internet doesn't say he's a top qb yet )
Favre
Palmer
Bulger

So that's 7 > Rothlis

I would take a bunch more qbs ahead of him but those are more debatable to me. These 7 are hands down to me.

I would take

Cutler
Warner
Brees
Rivers
Rogers
Ryan
B Quinn
Hassel
Eli
Garrard

Over Rothlis also.

So i guess he's 18th on my list and his passer rating is 21 so i have him up 3. I could be wrong on some/all of those 10. So if u average it out to 5. I can't argue if someone has him at 13th qb either. But he's no higher than that imo.

I thought rothlis was better earlier in his career. I respected him and agreed he was a good qb. But now he's pretty bad....

Let, me tell you how i'm evaluating this. I'm comparing ALL the NFL qbs to rothlisberger. Meaning I took out rothlis and put each QB in pitt offense. I guess u would hafta take the other qb outta their offense also and whoever wins both is def better?

So > Rothlis i have

Manning
Brady
Romo
Flacco ( waits for 5 star to come in laughing, since the internet doesn't say he's a top qb yet )
Favre
Palmer
Bulger

So that's 7 > Rothlis

I would take a bunch more qbs ahead of him but those are more debatable to me. These 7 are hands down to me.

I would take

Cutler
Warner
Brees
Rivers
Rogers
Ryan
B Quinn
Hassel
Eli
Garrard

Over Rothlis also.

So i guess he's 18th on my list and his passer rating is 21 so i have him up 3. I could be wrong on some/all of those 10. So if u average it out to 5. I can't argue if someone has him at 13th qb either. But he's no higher than that imo.

The Palmer argument used to have weight but imo it doesn't anymore. I can't see Flacco over Big Ben nor Bulger.

Cutler and Warner I can't buy because they have even more turnover problems than Roethlisberger does. Rivers I can't put over him. Rodgers and Ryan both look good and might go ahead of them eventually but I can't put them above on the basis of one season. Haven't seen near enough of Quinn to know how good he is. No way in hell I would take Garrard over him.

The Palmer argument used to have weight but imo it doesn't anymore. I can't see Flacco over Big Ben nor Bulger.

Cutler and Warner I can't buy because they have even more turnover problems than Roethlisberger does. Rivers I can't put over him. Rodgers and Ryan both look good and might go ahead of them eventually but I can't put them above on the basis of one season. Haven't seen near enough of Quinn to know how good he is. No way in hell I would take Garrard over him.

Palmer is hands down to me. Cincy OL is awful so he has no time to throw. CHad johnson seems to be overated i dont know wtf he's doin. I think if palmer was on pitt they'd be so much more potent on offense.

Flacco i know 99% of the people will say no way. But if u look at offense he's in and see how he's doing.

Balt OL is bad. Their rbs stink, no wrs? And he still does ok somehow. When teams play balt they are 0% scared of balts offensive weapons. Plus flaccos accuracy and mobility are amazing. I think he'll be a lock for the pro bowl if he ever gets an offense like AZ etc.

Bulger i guess is debatable, maybe i should have put him in there.... Hard to say with STL another team with no OL.

As for the rest, like i say they are debatable to me, so to each his own :)

oh yeah, and if u look at the answers we got for WHY rothlis is good. They all say "he wins" which doesn't mean anything. Football is a team game. The defense for pitt is why they win. Has nothing to do with rothlis being good.

So 0 answers and why he's good.

I expected this lmao

oh yeah, and if u look at the answers we got for WHY rothlis is good. They all say "he wins" which doesn't mean anything. Football is a team game. The defense for pitt is why they win. Has nothing to do with rothlis being good.

So 0 answers and why he's good.

I expected this lmao

To be fair, I don't believe in all that he's a winner and he's got heart bullshit.

If you want a real answer, I'll give you one. The dude keeps plays alive better than any quarterback in the NFL. His mobility and his ability to break tackles gives him longer looks than any QB.

Also, he is doing this with a terrible pass blocking line. Smith and Colon are turnstiles at OT. He is constantly getting harassed and constantly has pressure in his face.

He has a very strong arm and is accurate on the deep ball too, another reason I like him.

The main problem I have with him is his decision making. He sometimes tries to make too much happen and forces balls into places he shouldn't.

I also will say that three of his first four seasons, he was very good, good enough for many to put him in their Top 5's at the position. He has struggled this season but he is still a no brainer Top 10 QB imo

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Both, just how good of a player he is or isn't
There are very few good quarterbacks in the NFL anymore..The league puts way too much emphasis on physical attributes and too little on the intangibles of winning. Your opinion is understandable, using statistics. Evaluating qbs or anybody else for that matter, is not all about statistics. There is no way to prove your opinion or our opinion that Ben is very good due to his intangibles.....brains, courage and even the ability to 'feel
' blindside blitzers. I enjoy the debate, thank you.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

cee this isnt fantasy fball... its real fball. Roth is a winner, hes very good and id love to have him the qb of the bears

High Times

EOG Master

50 wins in his first 5 years is a record.

He is a great QB and only Manning and Brady are better and nobody else is close.

Stop pretending Big Ben isn't great.

:doh1

High Times

EOG Master

There are only 3 QB's in the league that when having the ball on their own 10 and down by 6 with possibly your last possession of the game and it's against 1 of the top defense's in the NFL are you a favorite to win the game.

Payton Manning
Tom Brady

and

Big Ben just like last night.

How many of you knew Pitt was going to win when they got the ball? And it didn't matter where they started from no defense is going to stop those 3 in the same situation.

Everyone knows this when betting against these 3.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

High Times lets not get carried away.... Ben is very solid but you are taking it way too far now

High Times

EOG Master

High Times lets not get carried away.... Ben is very solid but you are taking it way too far now

If I had bet Baltimore last night and was in the same position I would not be scared of any QB in the league except those 3.

No other QB's around even has a small chance of bringing a team 90 yards against 1 of the top defense's in the league.

Getting carried away?

I don't think so :doh1

Dante

EOG Veteran

he's a winner. period.

I can not believe im agreeing with ID .... and saying she is right

He is a playmaker.... he holds onto the ball to long but he is always trying to make a big play...

he is one tuff ass player and is nails IMO

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I can not believe im agreeing with ID .... and saying she is right

He is a playmaker.... he holds onto the ball to long but he is always trying to make a big play...

he is one tuff ass player and is nails IMO

yea hes at his best when he fights off a sack or something runs around and finds a wr to make a play down field

50 wins in his first 5 years is a record.

He is a great QB and only Manning and Brady are better and nobody else is close.

Stop pretending Big Ben isn't great.

:doh1

Oh, so u just look at record, which is a team accomplishment?

Pitt offense is why pitt won? :nono

Try again:doh1

cee this isnt fantasy fball... its real fball. Roth is a winner, hes very good and id love to have him the qb of the bears

bears would like to have mofome as qb when u see their list of qbs tho

There are very few good quarterbacks in the NFL anymore..The league puts way too much emphasis on physical attributes and too little on the intangibles of winning. Your opinion is understandable, using statistics. Evaluating qbs or anybody else for that matter, is not all about statistics. There is no way to prove your opinion or our opinion that Ben is very good due to his intangibles.....brains, courage and even the ability to 'feel
' blindside blitzers. I enjoy the debate, thank you.

no prob, i use watching the qbs as my analysis. Stats just to back things up is all. I'm not a stats only guy by any means :cheers

To be fair, I don't believe in all that he's a winner and he's got heart bullshit.

If you want a real answer, I'll give you one. The dude keeps plays alive better than any quarterback in the NFL. His mobility and his ability to break tackles gives him longer looks than any QB.

Also, he is doing this with a terrible pass blocking line. Smith and Colon are turnstiles at OT. He is constantly getting harassed and constantly has pressure in his face.

He has a very strong arm and is accurate on the deep ball too, another reason I like him.

The main problem I have with him is his decision making. He sometimes tries to make too much happen and forces balls into places he shouldn't.

I also will say that three of his first four seasons, he was very good, good enough for many to put him in their Top 5's at the position. He has struggled this season but he is still a no brainer Top 10 QB imo

Tru, he buys some extra time, but as a result gets sacked more since he keeps holding the ball instead of throwing it away. Seems like only pitt fans think their OL is terrible on pass blocks. They aren't a top pass blocking but they aren't terrible either. Middle of the pack is enough to get by. Since they run so well

waco

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1797544 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Cee<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1797544", true); </SCRIPT>
Hopefully size doesnt really matter

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1797544 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Why do steeler fans think Rothlis is good in real life?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by HinesWard86

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Tru, he buys some extra time, but as a result gets sacked more since he keeps holding the ball instead of throwing it away. Seems like only pitt fans think their OL is terrible on pass blocks. They aren't a top pass blocking but they aren't terrible either. Middle of the pack is enough to get by. Since they run so well

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Since they run so well. they are 24th out of 32 teams. Put Big Ben on the trading block and you will see what other teams think about him. RUN SO WELL:
But the Steelers rank 23rd in the NFL with 1,350 yards rushing, which would be the second-lowest ranking for the team since it joined the AFC in 1970 with the NFL merger.

?It?s definitely a concern,? Parker said. ?I definitely think about it all the time?why can?t we run the ball? What?s the difference between now and two years ago? So it?s definitely being a concern, me being a running back.?

<table class="stats" border="2" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="10" align="center">RUN BLOCKING</td> <td colspan="4" align="center">PASS PROTECTION</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">
</td> <td align="left"> TEAM</td> <td align="center"> Adj. Line
Yards
</td> <td align="center"> RB
Yards
</td> <td align="center"> Power
Success
Rank
</td> <td align="center"> 10+
Yards
Rank
</td> <td align="center"> Stuffed</td> <td align="center"> Stuffed
Rank
</td> <td align="center"> TEAM</td> <td align="center"> Sack
Rank
</td> <td align="center"> Sacks</td> <td align="center"> Adj.
Sack Rate
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1</td> <td>DEN</td> <td align="right">4.96</td> <td align="right">4.77</td> <td align="right">67%</td> <td align="right">13</td> <td align="right">15%</td> <td align="right">26</td> <td align="right">17%</td> <td align="right">1</td> <td align="right">TEN</td> <td align="right">1</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td align="right">2.8%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2</td> <td>NE</td> <td align="right">4.77</td> <td align="right">4.42</td> <td align="right">73%</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td align="right">13%</td> <td align="right">28</td> <td align="right">20%</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td align="right">IND</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td align="right">12</td> <td align="right">2.8%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>3</td> <td>NYJ</td> <td align="right">4.72</td> <td align="right">4.78</td> <td align="right">58%</td> <td align="right">28</td> <td align="right">21%</td> <td align="right">10</td> <td align="right">25%</td> <td align="right">19</td> <td align="right">NO</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td align="right">10</td> <td align="right">3.1%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>4</td> <td>NYG</td> <td align="right">4.71</td> <td align="right">5.15</td> <td align="right">61%</td> <td align="right">22</td> <td align="right">25%</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td align="right">23%</td> <td align="right">12</td> <td align="right">DEN</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td align="right">3.2%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>5</td> <td>WAS</td> <td align="right">4.61</td> <td align="right">4.44</td> <td align="right">79%</td> <td align="right">1</td> <td align="right">15%</td> <td align="right">23</td> <td align="right">21%</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td align="right">ATL</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td align="right">13</td> <td align="right">3.3%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>6</td> <td>NO</td> <td align="right">4.38</td> <td align="right">4.01</td> <td align="right">62%</td> <td align="right">20</td> <td align="right">13%</td> <td align="right">29</td> <td align="right">27%</td> <td align="right">29</td> <td align="right">CLE</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td align="right">17</td> <td align="right">3.7%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>7</td> <td>HOU</td> <td align="right">4.37</td> <td align="right">4.56</td> <td align="right">67%</td> <td align="right">11</td> <td align="right">24%</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td align="right">20%</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td align="right">NYG</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td align="right">15</td> <td align="right">3.9%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>8</td> <td>CAR</td> <td align="right">4.36</td> <td align="right">5.03</td> <td align="right">74%</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td align="right">28%</td> <td align="right">1</td> <td align="right">23%</td> <td align="right">13</td> <td align="right">ARI</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td align="right">20</td> <td align="right">4.1%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>9</td> <td>DAL</td> <td align="right">4.33</td> <td align="right">4.43</td> <td align="right">71%</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td align="right">21%</td> <td align="right">11</td> <td align="right">22%</td> <td align="right">10</td> <td align="right">PHI</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td align="right">19</td> <td align="right">4.2%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>10</td> <td>BAL</td> <td align="right">4.31</td> <td align="right">3.74</td> <td align="right">75%</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td align="right">11%</td> <td align="right">30</td> <td align="right">24%</td> <td align="right">15</td> <td align="right">CHI</td> <td align="right">10</td> <td align="right">23</td> <td align="right">5.0%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>11</td> <td>MIN</td> <td align="right">4.27</td> <td align="right">4.57</td> <td align="right">67%</td> <td align="right">14</td> <td align="right">23%</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td align="right">26%</td> <td align="right">23</td> <td align="right">DAL</td> <td align="right">11</td> <td align="right">21</td> <td align="right">5.3%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>12</td> <td>SF</td> <td align="right">4.26</td> <td align="right">3.96</td> <td align="right">48%</td> <td align="right">32</td> <td align="right">15%</td> <td align="right">24</td> <td align="right">22%</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td align="right">MIA</td> <td align="right">12</td> <td align="right">22</td> <td align="right">5.5%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>13</td> <td>JAC</td> <td align="right">4.24</td> <td align="right">4.10</td> <td align="right">70%</td> <td align="right">10</td> <td align="right">17%</td> <td align="right">19</td> <td align="right">24%</td> <td align="right">18</td> <td align="right">SD</td> <td align="right">13</td> <td align="right">19</td> <td align="right">5.5%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>14</td> <td>BUF</td> <td align="right">4.24</td> <td align="right">4.11</td> <td align="right">54%</td> <td align="right">30</td> <td align="right">16%</td> <td align="right">21</td> <td align="right">27%</td> <td align="right">28</td> <td align="right">CAR</td> <td align="right">14</td> <td align="right">19</td> <td align="right">5.6%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>15</td> <td>MIA</td> <td align="right">4.24</td> <td align="right">4.14</td> <td align="right">76%</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td align="right">16%</td> <td align="right">20</td> <td align="right">21%</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td align="right">HOU</td> <td align="right">15</td> <td align="right">26</td> <td align="right">5.8%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>16</td> <td>GB</td> <td align="right">4.21</td> <td align="right">4.18</td> <td align="right">75%</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td align="right">19%</td> <td align="right">13</td> <td align="right">26%</td> <td align="right">21</td> <td align="right">GB</td> <td align="right">16</td> <td align="right">27</td> <td align="right">5.9%</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="10" align="center">RUN BLOCKING</td> <td colspan="4" align="center">PASS PROTECTION</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">
</td> <td align="left"> TEAM</td> <td align="center"> Adj. Line
Yards
</td> <td align="center"> RB
Yards
Success
Rank
Yards
Rank
</td> <td align="center"> Stuffed</td> <td align="center"> Stuffed
Rank
</td> <td align="center"> TEAM</td> <td align="center"> Sack
Rank
</td> <td align="center"> Sacks</td> <td align="center"> Adj.
Sack Rate
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>17</td> <td>ATL</td> <td align="right">4.21</td> <td align="right">4.42</td> <td align="right">67%</td> <td align="right">12</td> <td align="right">21%</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td align="right">27%</td> <td align="right">25</td> <td align="right">TB</td> <td align="right">17</td> <td align="right">26</td> <td align="right">6.3%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>18</td> <td>TEN</td> <td align="right">4.18</td> <td align="right">4.51</td> <td align="right">60%</td> <td align="right">25</td> <td align="right">26%</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td align="right">25%</td> <td align="right">20</td> <td align="right">WAS</td> <td align="right">18</td> <td align="right">34</td> <td align="right">6.4%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>19</td> <td>PHI</td> <td align="right">4.17</td> <td align="right">4.00</td> <td align="right">59%</td> <td align="right">26</td> <td align="right">17%</td> <td align="right">18</td> <td align="right">26%</td> <td align="right">22</td> <td align="right">BAL</td> <td align="right">19</td> <td align="right">24</td> <td align="right">6.5%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>20</td> <td>TB</td> <td align="right">4.14</td> <td align="right">4.13</td> <td align="right">65%</td> <td align="right">16</td> <td align="right">20%</td> <td align="right">12</td> <td align="right">21%</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td align="right">NYJ</td> <td align="right">20</td> <td align="right">26</td> <td align="right">7.0%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>21</td> <td>CLE</td> <td align="right">4.14</td> <td align="right">4.01</td> <td align="right">58%</td> <td align="right">29</td> <td align="right">17%</td> <td align="right">15</td> <td align="right">23%</td> <td align="right">14</td> <td align="right">KC</td> <td align="right">21</td> <td align="right">33</td> <td align="right">7.5%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>22</td> <td>PIT</td> <td align="right">4.05</td> <td align="right">3.76</td> <td align="right">61%</td> <td align="right">24</td> <td align="right">15%</td> <td align="right">25</td> <td align="right">26%</td> <td align="right">24</td> <td align="right">SEA</td> <td align="right">22</td> <td align="right">32</td> <td align="right">7.8%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>23</td> <td>CHI</td> <td align="right">4.05</td> <td align="right">3.97</td> <td align="right">64%</td> <td align="right">19</td> <td align="right">18%</td> <td align="right">14</td> <td align="right">28%</td> <td align="right">30</td> <td align="right">STL</td> <td align="right">23</td> <td align="right">38</td> <td align="right">8.0%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>24</td> <td>KC</td> <td align="right">3.99</td> <td align="right">4.47</td> <td align="right">65%</td> <td align="right">18</td> <td align="right">24%</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td align="right">21%</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td align="right">BUF</td> <td align="right">24</td> <td align="right">32</td> <td align="right">8.0%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>25</td> <td>IND</td> <td align="right">3.97</td> <td align="right">3.56</td> <td align="right">66%</td> <td align="right">15</td> <td align="right">10%</td> <td align="right">31</td> <td align="right">24%</td> <td align="right">16</td> <td align="right">JAC</td> <td align="right">25</td> <td align="right">36</td> <td align="right">8.1%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>26</td> <td>SD</td> <td align="right">3.94</td> <td align="right">3.82</td> <td align="right">71%</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td align="right">16%</td> <td align="right">22</td> <td align="right">21%</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td align="right">MIN</td> <td align="right">26</td> <td align="right">35</td> <td align="right">8.7%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>27</td> <td>OAK</td> <td align="right">3.83</td> <td align="right">4.00</td> <td align="right">61%</td> <td align="right">23</td> <td align="right">17%</td> <td align="right">17</td> <td align="right">24%</td> <td align="right">17</td> <td align="right">CIN</td> <td align="right">27</td> <td align="right">48</td> <td align="right">8.8%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>28</td> <td>SEA</td> <td align="right">3.77</td> <td align="right">4.20</td> <td align="right">76%</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td align="right">23%</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td align="right">27%</td> <td align="right">26</td> <td align="right">NE</td> <td align="right">28</td> <td align="right">43</td> <td align="right">8.9%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>29</td> <td>ARI</td> <td align="right">3.76</td> <td align="right">3.42</td> <td align="right">58%</td> <td align="right">27</td> <td align="right">14%</td> <td align="right">27</td> <td align="right">22%</td> <td align="right">11</td> <td align="right">SF</td> <td align="right">29</td> <td align="right">45</td> <td align="right">9.7%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>30</td> <td>STL</td> <td align="right">3.68</td> <td align="right">3.85</td> <td align="right">62%</td> <td align="right">21</td> <td align="right">17%</td> <td align="right">16</td> <td align="right">27%</td> <td align="right">27</td> <td align="right">PIT</td> <td align="right">30</td> <td align="right">42</td> <td align="right">9.8%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>31</td> <td>DET</td> <td align="right">3.30</td> <td align="right">3.76</td> <td align="right">65%</td> <td align="right">17</td> <td align="right">22%</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td align="right">28%</td> <td align="right">31</td> <td align="right">OAK</td> <td align="right">31</td> <td align="right">35</td> <td align="right">10.0%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>32</td> <td>CIN</td> <td align="right">3.09</td> <td align="right">2.86</td> <td align="right">54%</td> <td align="right">31</td> <td align="right">9%</td> <td align="right">32</td> <td align="right">32%</td> <td align="right">32</td> <td align="right">DET</td> <td align="right">32</td> <td align="right">49</td> <td align="right">11.1%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>x</td> <td>NFL</td> <td align="right">x</td> <td align="right">4.19</td> <td align="right">66%</td> <td align="right">x</td> <td align="right">19%</td> <td align="right">x</td> <td align="right">24%</td> <td align="right">x</td> <td align="right">NFL</td> <td align="right">x</td> <td align="right">27</td> <td align="right">6.3%</td></tr></tbody></table>