Journeyman on **FIRE** in the NFL - #1 in Doc's contest

JMAN coming on strong over the last two weeks to take the undisputed lead in Docs NFL contest. How's 8-2, including 2-0 on best bets sound?

Incredible job Journey. You will be a formidable opponent down the stretch.

I will be following your picks closely. It's time to back up the trucks and drop the house payment on your locks for this week. Best of luck.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Journeyman on **FIRE** in the NFL - #1 in Doc's contest

JMAN coming on strong over the last two weeks to take the undisputed lead in Docs NFL contest. How's 8-2, including 2-0 on best bets sound?

Incredible job Journey. You will be a formidable opponent down the stretch.

I will be following your picks closely. It's time to back up the trucks and drop the house payment on your locks for this week. Best of luck.

Somebody's trying to jinx me :doh1

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

I can't believe the leader got disqualified last week.

I think we all agree that if they run a contest next season there should be no last place prize

still a long way to go on both contests

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Great work J!

Journeyman

EOG Master

I can't believe the leader got disqualified last week.

I think we all agree that if they run a contest next season there should be no last place prize

still a long way to go on both contests

the leader was not disqualified....what are u talking about?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

the leader was not disqualified....what are u talking about?

:pop::pop:

Originally Posted by karamazov
I knew the rules had been changed and I was aware of the sticky. I guess I just forgot about the time change. It just sucks because I think I would be leading the NFL contest again after this week. I know that this contest has had a lot of complaints and people pissing and moaning. But that was people manipulating the rules to try and get last place. I made an honest mistake. I was not trying to cheat anyone. But we move on.

Journeyman

EOG Master

He was in like 12th place the week before, he would not have been leading.

he got 5 points, I got 5 points.

I was not aware he was out, but he would not have been leading....sounds like something PO69 would say.

Journeyman

EOG Master

and to add further I am sorry to see karamazov out of the contest, I don't think it's fair really...I had no idea the picks were cut off at 12 PM until someone else mentioned it...I never wait that long, thankfully.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am surprised to see ALL the NFL lines up on Thur, and 3 games are missing.

Wow.

The lines have been going up much later than Thur I thought.

I am surprised to see ALL the NFL lines up on Thur, and 3 games are missing.

Wow.

The lines have been going up much later than Thur I thought.

Well, they did say Thursday at noon, so I guess they are sticking with that.

I was going to post tonight's game and then take all of Saturday to figure out the rest, but I guess not. If you want the Thursday game, you need to be ready.

Mine are up. What you got this weekend???

Journeyman

EOG Master

Well, they did say Thursday at noon, so I guess they are sticking with that.

I was going to post tonight's game and then take all of Saturday to figure out the rest, but I guess not. If you want the Thursday game, you need to be ready.

Mine are up. What you got this weekend???

According to what Blondie just posted you can pick tonight and then the rest later.

No way I am listing my entire card today.

WVU

EOG Master

all Jinxing aside, good luck Jman.

According to what Blondie just posted you can pick tonight and then the rest later.

No way I am listing my entire card today.

Yeah, I just saw that. That is some bullshit, if you ask me. She did say ONE post in the directions. Then after I posted my plays, she changed that to allow another post. Not cool. I'll live with it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I won't play tonight, that's all...I don't want there to be some sort of complaint later....

Two years ago when I won the 53 man contest, I picked first the entire contest, now that was hard....I wanna win this thing just as much as I did then, shutting some of the critics up, you cannot deny winning a 53 man and a 153 man contest in two yr period.

I have no ties to this contest though, I am sorry to see Karamazov get booted, that is tough!

I won't play tonight, that's all...I don't want there to be some sort of complaint later....

Two years ago when I won the 53 man contest, I picked first the entire contest, now that was hard....I wanna win this thing just as much as I did then, shutting some of the critics up, you cannot deny winning a 53 man and a 153 man contest in two yr period.

I have no ties to this contest though, I am sorry to see Karamazov get booted, that is tough!

Yeah, he was the highest standing to get DQ'd. He was good competition. If I wasn't going to win this, I'd have rooted for him to win both contests. That would have been some domination. He's been solid all the way.

Ive been the same with this contest, posting early. I have posted my picks days earlier than most and well before most of the people at the top. I see why some would wait, but then again, theres too much game left for that at this point. If someone is copying plays - either going with or against, there is too much of a logjam at the top that it would hurt you. You still have to just win your games.

-----------
999 posts. What is my prize for 1000? Maybe I'd better shut up till I make the rest of my picks for the weekend. Does that make them luckier? I dont think Ive hit 1000 posts in any forum Ive ever been at, and Ive been (and still belong) to quite a few. Yeah!!

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Yeah, I just saw that. That is some bullshit, if you ask me. She did say ONE post in the directions. Then after I posted my plays, she changed that to allow another post. Not cool. I'll live with it.

Typical of how piss poor this contest has been run from day one.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

he should be swimming in cash with that kind of record

Pizza Hut

EOG Member

I want to enter this contest. Where do I sign up?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

and to add further I am sorry to see karamazov out of the contest, I don't think it's fair really...I had no idea the picks were cut off at 12 PM until someone else mentioned it...I never wait that long, thankfully.

man who would wait til the last possible minute to post in an important contest?

Journeyman

EOG Master

The Ravens loss has knocked me out of first place for the time being. 1/2 point behind but Ace Full has a game in hand tonight.

I got 3 points this week.

I have lost all my momentum. :(

WVU

EOG Master

getting 3 points is a little better than going o'fer 2 weeks in a row. You survived the jinx.

Journeyman

EOG Master

getting 3 points is a little better than going o'fer 2 weeks in a row. You survived the jinx.

I should have never let the negative energy of IDentity and Pioneer into my thoughts this weekend.

I spent twice as long deciding who to play, I felt like the card was real tough, the only play I loved Sunday was Balto.

I don't feel good.

I should have never let the negative energy of IDentity and Pioneer into my thoughts this weekend.

I spent twice as long deciding who to play, I felt like the card was real tough, the only play I loved Sunday was Balto.

I don't feel good.

No worries. I promise to keep you in this thing. I see nothing that I like right off the bat, and usually there are too many to decide from.

Id prefer to just skip right to the playoffs at this point. The next two weeks will be rough. I am hoping momentum (and some luck) carries me through.

21 more plays to go.

No one has held first place for back to back weeks in the last two months of this contest. The field is beginning to thin, but there are still too many people within easy striking distance.

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

I want to enter this contest. Where do I sign up?
You have zero wins now so you cannot win or place in the money with a perfect score up to the Superbowl. Try again next year. Use a computer calendar to send yourself an email to look here in July 2009.

Keep up the good work, Journeyman! :thumbsup