My HUUUUGGGEEE Play for Sunday!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: My HUUUUGGGEEE Play for Sunday!

Journeyman is not gonna like this one....

Steelers +130 on the moneyline!

:houra

KBiggz

EOG Senior Member

MadCapper I believe your streak ends my friend....I am a Ravens fan

dogball

EOG Master

Great streak congrats
BUT , Baltimore will win this game, IMO. I would consider finding another play. GL

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Great streak congrats
BUT , Baltimore will win this game, IMO. I would consider finding another play. GL

You're not the only one with this sentiment.

But I feel too strong bour this play to change anything.

Fishing too

EOG Member

Rush Limbauh!! , Hilton consensus of top 6(5 of them) and all three retired players(Sapp, collingsworth & phil simms) of Showtime NFL program all have Baltimore..just a bad feeling for this one. GL12io4j2w90

GL MC......I think the Chargers at -5.5 is the play of the week, but then again, I suck when it comes to NFL pics.....BOL

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Although we think we have a good side every now and then, IMO this is a tough game to call. Not worthy of a BIG play.

Good luck to all.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

thanks madcap..

<TABLE class=WagerTable cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=0 cellpading="0"><TBODY><TR class=WagerPicks3><TD>[319] PITTSBURGH +130 </TD><TD>.333.00 USD / 432.90 USD</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

'EERfan

EOG Enthusiast

Huge Steeler fan myself.....hope you are right.....But not sure I can pull the trigger on this one...

YankeesRule

EOG Member

I AM ON BALT HUGE STEELERS SHOWED THAT CAN'T PROTECT BEN. BALT BY 10 EASY BANK ON IT. DALLAS STUNK UP THE JOINT AND HANDED THE STEELERS THE GAME AND THEY STILL ALMOST LOST. STEELERS NOT A GOOD TEAM AND HAVE NO O LINE. I BET BALT ON WEDS AND GONNA DOUBLE IT UP TOMORROW

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I AM ON BALT HUGE STEELERS SHOWED THAT CAN'T PROTECT BEN. BALT BY 10 EASY BANK ON IT. DALLAS STUNK UP THE JOINT AND HANDED THE STEELERS THE GAME AND THEY STILL ALMOST LOST. STEELERS NOT A GOOD TEAM AND HAVE NO O LINE. I BET BALT ON WEDS AND GONNA DOUBLE IT UP TOMORROW

I'm even more confident now.

Let'sWin999

EOG Enthusiast

Damm I like Balt and now I saw this thread Damm :+textinbu

:+paranoidDon't know what to do!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

this forum might crash foever if Balt wins by 1 tomorrow!!! with the action on Balt - 2 1/2 and your
HUGE play for the forum to take the +130 money line...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

this forum might crash foever if Balt wins by 1 tomorrow!!! with the action on Balt - 2 1/2 and your
HUGE play for the forum to take the +130 money line...

That would be sick!

JMAN pushing Balimore to cover. And I say Pitt wins outright.

I'm sure people who followed me took the +3 to be safe.

keyman

EOG Member

never posted but ive been been following your picks for weeks and you have put some bucks in the bank for me . thanks for your streak and by the way steelers win by 7 ,and you can take that to the bank. thanks again.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck...no play on the side for this one. Lean Pitt but can't bring myself to do it for some reason. Really think the D gives Flacco a bit of a hard time. Looking hard at the really low under.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Seems like the world is against me (us) on this one.

OSU Cowboy even made Baltimore is "Money Back Guarantee" play!

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

I know that the Steelers got lucky last week, and they can take it as a wake up call, but earlier in the year they got lucky against Baltimore as well, and this time, I think that Baltimore takes them back and smackes them around a lot. Bal 27-10. I didn't take the ravens, but I couldn't resist the ovr 34 because these 2 teams surprisingly for having very good defenses, go over the total allot when playing each other.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I know that the Steelers got lucky last week, and they can take it as a wake up call, but earlier in the year they got lucky against Baltimore as well, and this time, I think that Baltimore takes them back and smackes them around a lot. Bal 27-10. I didn't take the ravens, but I couldn't resist the ovr 34 because these 2 teams surprisingly for having very good defenses, go over the total allot when playing each other.

iNTERESTING ANGLE.