BFC - talking about players accounts

Timetopay

EOG Master
I just cant see ever opening account there because of this.

The way that info seemingly flows out so easily on the boards I would be leery for them to have name address etc.

I only bring this up as if other posters have the same concern maybe which ever BFC employee keeps talking about accounts will stop so they can get some more sign ups.

Good day:cheers

WVU

EOG Master
Re: BFC - talking about players accounts

why not get off their knot? Why must you cause trouble here everyday? I thought you were a friend of the people of this site? You are nothing but an asshole

Timetopay

EOG Master

why not get off their knot? Why must you cause trouble here everyday? I thought you were a friend of the people of this site? You are nothing but an asshole

You sure seem concerned about the financial stability off of this particular website when you cared less about hundred of others as you buried them and took advantage.oij213490

On another note in this thread I sincerely was trying to be helpful as I know a lot of players like privacy.12io4j2w90

ballwonder

EOG Master

In all honesty I think BFC jokes and talks about the players accounts that either dont mind or have the raport with BFC that is the norm for them. I play there. They dont speak of my account or how much I lose nor do they talk about my information. I also know people there and have not hear of any of there information put forth in any posts to my knowledge. I can only say good things about them and obviously everyone has there own opionion. I know every one has different methods of doing buisness and you dont see many owners on the forums but at least he offers things to eog members and interacts. Until I hear stories about people not getting paid or bad issues (other than a live chat I dont recall hearing any) I will stay with them as one of my outs. JMO.

You sure seem concerned about the financial stability off of this particular website when you cared less about hundred of others as you buried them and took advantage.oij213490

On another note in this thread I sincerely was trying to be helpful as I know a lot of players like privacy.12io4j2w90

Ouch.

Timetopay

EOG Master

In all honesty I think BFC jokes and talks about the players accounts that either dont mind or have the raport with BFC that is the norm for them. I play there. They dont speak of my account or how much I lose nor do they talk about my information. I also know people there and have not hear of any of there information put forth in any posts to my knowledge. I can only say good things about them and obviously everyone has there own opionion. I know every one has different methods of doing buisness and you dont see many owners on the forums but at least he offers things to eog members and interacts. Until I hear stories about people not getting paid or bad issues (other than a live chat I dont recall hearing any) I will stay with them as one of my outs. JMO.

good post Ball and I may at some later date play with them as well. Just would hope there could be some privacy is all

WVU

EOG Master

Yeah you are sincere :rolleyes:. You are a fuck stick who stirs the pot every chance you can. I could respect that if you didn't deny that fact and try to disguise your drama as sincerity.

Yes, I have "buried" a hundred players. I must be pretty influential.:rolleyes:

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

FOR THE RECORD

#1 THIS WILL BE OUR LAST POST HERE

#2 Not only do we not post or talk about player accts
I Personally Informed PEOPLE that the $25000 wager WAS
not repeat was NOT MR OSU's

#3 We are about only place that does NOT sell Lists
we are asked/offered daily to sell LISTS & do not

#4 Love you ADAM / but it was Adam that Disclosed the amount
We simply said he WON

#5 those of you that PLAy here willl ALWAYS be Welcomed

and hope you see the reasons behind us Deciding NOT to post here

WE NEVER DISCLOSED ANYONE'S PERSONALLY INFO & went out of our way to Alert people the $25,000 wager was NOT OSU's OSU was the first to post this wager was A) not only his but B) he played the other side for small amount

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE HERE, even the BETFIRSTCLASS Haters .............

Michael

last thing I wanna say is 10-12 People called asking what amount Per-game we accepted from MR MEYER and NONE were given this confidential Information . . . . . .

Kenny, you & ALL the Mods have been fantastic & appreciate all the Help . . . .

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1784660 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-10-08, 01:26 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #10 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>betfirstclass<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1784660", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1784660 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Which Posters opinion's do you value the most?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>There is ONE (in here) that NEVER post "opinions" but my underground Detectives know you you are SIR, no its not MEYER it's a regular Poster that his opinion Probably get my respect/attn quicker than "anyones" & no no no WVU I'm not as you say ..........."Sharing this with the Class" he may or may not know who he is & that is just fine with me

That said, the "Luckiest" & maybe I shouldn't call it LUCK & hope not upset him but HOGAN KNOWS wow Are you kiddding me, Just reviewed his plays & well over 70% / Yes, I sadi well over 70% 74.63 to be exact

#1 AMAZING
#2 So So So so so glad he doesn't play extrememly high
#3 HOGAN, you wanna confirm/deny LUCK or do you always do this well

your answer re: #3 will NOT effect my decision on your acct status
you will ALWAYS be welcome member here but how do you win @ such a
high % every week . . . . I'm dying to know
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Not sure what you are referring to BFC but this was the post in question. A lot of other ones very similar.

Not sure if players what their winning percentages or anything discussed about their account is all.

Dont leave though. you are fun to battle.

WVU

EOG Master

Way to go Timetopay. Looks like you have chased off an active book poster who is now likely to stop advertising here. I am sure the Shrink and the rest of the EOG staff appreciate what you do here.

2938u4ji23

Timetopay

EOG Master

Way to go Timetopay. Looks like you have chased off an active book poster who is now likely to stop advertising here. I am sure the Shrink and the rest of the EOG staff appreciate what you do here.

2938u4ji23

yo inbred. He thought the post had something do with some Meyer debacle that he seemed pissy about.

It couldnt be that now could it:rolleyes:

WVU

EOG Master

Yo fuckstick, are you going to find Ken another advertiser?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BFC stick around just stop posting acct #'s and talking about what some might bet small or large.

we enjoy having you interact with the forum :cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

WVU how did TTP run off anyone? i actually agree with him that accounts should not be talked about.

Timetopay

EOG Master

WVU how did TTP run off anyone? i actually agree with him that accounts should not be talked about.

finally we agree on something.Only took a damn year.
:+excited-

WVU mixed up his personal feelings towards me the poster to actually deal with the post and now looks like a fuckstick12io4j2w90

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for posting here Mike. Sorry some idiots are running you off the boards. I really appreciated the time you guys took to be active on the boards. I love playing with you guys and will continue to. have a good one.

:cheers

P.S. Notice BFC never discussed 1 player that was losing... It was always recognizing the players who were winning. Seeing as how much everyone on these boards needs there ego stroked, it was probably nice of BFC to congratulate in a public forum. he never once put down someone losing. not once.

WVU

EOG Master

standard Timetopay method of operation. Fucking with someone else's livelihood. He could have expressed his views in a less hurtful fashion.

Timetopay

EOG Master

standard Timetopay method of operation. Fucking with someone else's livelihood. He could have expressed his views in a less hurtful fashion.

hurtful. you really look bad in this thread man. Just bail

As far as livelihood just please stop it Mary Poppins

WVU

EOG Master

hurtful. you really look bad in this thread man. Just bail

As far as livelihood just please stop it Mary Poppins

I look bad? Who ran who off? You are a complete asshole just for the sake of a laugh. We all know private info shouldn't be posted, but you could have handled it better. He didn't go into specifics, but for all you know he may have had the poster's permission. I know he had mine when he brought up things about my play.

Yay, Timetopay. The forum's new hero. He has saved us all from the bad books at the expense of this site's advertising revenue. What a guy

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I look bad? Who ran who off? You are a complete asshole just for the sake of a laugh. We all know private info shouldn't be posted, but you could have handled it better. He didn't go into specifics, but for all you know he may have had the poster's permission. I know he had mine when he brought up things about my play.

Yay, Timetopay. The forum's new hero. He has saved us all from the bad books at the expense of this site's advertising revenue. What a guy

now im not certain but i sure wouldnt want my account # posted to any book in an open forum.

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="800"><tbody><tr><td>wr1462</td><td>5 Tm 7pt/5pt Teaser</td><td>124</td><td>
</td><td>Troy</td><td>-4</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>20.00</td><td>70.00</td><td>12/3/2008 6:55:47 AM</td><td>691748 </td></tr><tr><td>wr1462</td><td>
</td><td>131</td><td>
</td><td>Alabama</td><td>+16</td><td>-105</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>wr1462</td><td>
</td><td>105</td><td>
</td><td>Louisville</td><td>+17?</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>133</td><td>
</td><td>Missouri</td><td>+24</td><td>-115</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>102</td><td>
</td><td>UL Lafayette</td><td>un64?</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="12">
</td></tr><tr><td>wr1462</td><td>Straight</td><td>531</td><td>
</td><td>Rhode Island</td><td>-1?</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>20.00</td><td>18.18</td><td>12/3/2008 8:49:07 AM</td><td>691769 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="12">
</td></tr><tr><td>wr1462</td><td>Straight</td><td>561</td><td>
</td><td>West Virginia</td><td>-1</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>20.00</td><td>18.18</td><td>12/3/2008 8:49:33 AM</td><td>691770 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="12">
</td></tr><tr><td>wr1462</td><td>Straight</td><td>102</td><td>
</td><td>UL Lafayette</td><td>un58</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>33.00</td><td>30.00</td><td>12/3/2008 8:50:54 AM</td><td>691771 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="12">
</td></tr><tr><td>wr1410</td><td>2 Tm 7pt/5pt Teaser</td><td>508</td><td>
</td><td>ORL Magic</td><td>-4?</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>26.00</td><td>20.00</td><td>12/3/2008 8:54:29 AM</td><td>691776 </td></tr><tr><td>wr1410</td><td>
</td><td>515</td><td>
</td><td>CHI Bulls</td><td>+9</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>wr1462</td><td>Straight</td><td>551</td><td>
</td><td>Arkansas LR</td><td>+4</td><td>-120</td><td>?</td><td>
</td><td>20.00</td><td>16.67</td><td>12/3/2008 8:54:41 AM</td><td>691777 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="12">
</td></tr><tr><td>wr1462</td><td>5 Tm 7pt/5pt Teaser</td><td>531</td><td>
</td><td>Rhode Island</td><td>+3?</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>10.00</td><td>35.00</td><td>12/3/2008 8:56:30 AM</td><td>691779 </td></tr><tr><td>wr1462</td><td>
</td><td>561</td><td>
</td><td>West Virginia</td><td>+4</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>551</td><td>
</td><td>Arkansas LR</td><td>+8?</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>102</td><td>
</td><td>UL Lafayette</td><td>un65</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>514</td><td>
</td><td>BOS Celtics</td><td>un205?</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>wr1410</td><td>Straight</td><td>519</td><td>
</td><td>LA Clippers</td><td>+11?</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>11.00</td><td>10.00</td><td>12/3/2008 9:13:22 AM</td><td>691795 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="12">
</td></tr><tr><td>wr1410</td><td>10/8 Pt Teas</td><td>502</td><td>
</td><td>ATL Hawks</td><td>-1</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>24.00</td><td>20.00</td><td>12/3/2008 9:16:56 AM</td><td>691801 </td></tr><tr><td>wr1410</td><td>
</td><td>504</td><td>
</td><td>WAS Wizards</td><td>+15</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>wr1410</td><td>
</td><td>101</td><td>
</td><td>Mid Tenn St</td><td>+15?</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>wr1410</td><td>3 Tm Parlay</td><td>101</td><td>
</td><td>Mid Tenn St</td><td>
</td><td>+160</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>20.00</td><td>111.95</td><td>12/3/2008 9:21:51 AM</td><td>691802 </td></tr><tr><td>wr1410</td><td>
</td><td>502</td><td>
</td><td>ATL Hawks</td><td>-6?</td><td>-170</td><td>2?</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>wr1410</td><td>
</td><td>503</td><td>
</td><td>POR Blazers</td><td>-4?</td><td>-170</td><td>2?</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>wr1410</td><td>Straight</td><td>101</td><td>
</td><td>Mid Tenn St</td><td>
</td><td>+160</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>10.00</td><td>16.00</td><td>12/3/2008 9:22:31 AM</td><td>691803 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="12">
</td></tr><tr><td>WR1150</td><td>Straight</td><td>3</td><td>
</td><td>ATL Thrashers</td><td>ov5?</td><td>-120</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>25.80</td><td>21.50</td><td>12/3/2008 9:30:33 AM</td><td>691806 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="12">
</td></tr><tr><td>WR1102</td><td>Straight</td><td>122</td><td>
</td><td>Hawaii</td><td>+7</td><td>-105</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>525.00</td><td>500.00</td><td>12/3/2008 10:08:05 AM</td><td>691835 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="12">
</td></tr><tr><td>WR1134</td><td>2 Tm Parlay</td><td>134</td><td>
</td><td>Oklahoma</td><td>-14?</td><td>-165</td><td>2?</td><td>
</td><td>1,000.00</td><td>1,524.63</td><td>12/3/2008 10:08:05 AM</td><td>691836 </td></tr><tr><td>WR1134</td><td>
</td><td>132</td><td>
</td><td>Florida U</td><td>-7</td><td>-170</td><td>2?</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>WR1102</td><td>Straight</td><td>127</td><td>
</td><td>E Carolina</td><td>+13</td><td>-110</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>550.00</td><td>500.00</td><td>12/3/2008 10:08:26 AM</td><td>691837 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="12">
</td></tr><tr><td>WR1102</td><td>Straight</td><td>133</td><td>
</td><td>Missouri</td><td>+17</td><td>-115</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>575.00</td><td>500.00</td><td>12/3/2008 10:09:37 AM</td><td>691840 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="12">
</td></tr><tr><td>WR1168</td><td>Straight</td><td>542</td><td>
</td><td>Wake Forest</td><td>-23</td><td>-120</td><td>?</td><td>
</td><td>60.00</td><td>50.00</td><td>12/3/2008 10:26:31 AM</td><td>691856</td></tr></tbody></table>

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i will say those dont look like BFC account #'s as i have an account there and it doesnt start with WR but to post any acct #'s and also ticket #'s is uncalled for.

WVU

EOG Master

so why not repost the player info again Big Daddy, just in case we missed it the first time
:doh1

BigDaddy

EOG Master

so why not repost the player info again Big Daddy, just in case we missed it the first time
:doh1

correct i will edit just trying to prove a point to your thick skull:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

edit window is up can a mod edit the paste in post #24

WVU lost a few nights in a row on plays, so he's angry on us. Please forgive him

WVU

EOG Master

WVU lost a few nights in a row on plays, so he's angry on us. Please forgive him

not losing and not angry. Just pointing out that TTP's dick moves have repercussions. I never had an angry word for you Cee

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Wow, you are actually saying someone is doing something unethical? You don't think 14 grand would have been valuable to lap you fucking douchebag? You really just need to shut the fuck up and go away you. Biggest douchebag ever on the forums. That is saying something.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

FOR THE RECORD

#1 THIS WILL BE OUR LAST POST HERE

#2 Not only do we not post or talk about player accts
I Personally Informed PEOPLE that the $25000 wager WAS
not repeat was NOT MR OSU's

#3 We are about only place that does NOT sell Lists
we are asked/offered daily to sell LISTS & do not

#4 Love you ADAM / but it was Adam that Disclosed the amount
We simply said he WON

#5 those of you that PLAy here willl ALWAYS be Welcomed

and hope you see the reasons behind us Deciding NOT to post here

WE NEVER DISCLOSED ANYONE'S PERSONALLY INFO & went out of our way to Alert people the $25,000 wager was NOT OSU's OSU was the first to post this wager was A) not only his but B) he played the other side for small amount

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE HERE, even the BETFIRSTCLASS Haters .............

Michael

last thing I wanna say is 10-12 People called asking what amount Per-game we accepted from MR MEYER and NONE were given this confidential Information . . . . . .

Kenny, you & ALL the Mods have been fantastic & appreciate all the Help . . . .

Later BFC. We will try and survive without you. It will be tough.

not losing and not angry. Just pointing out that TTP's dick moves have repercussions. I never had an angry word for you Cee

Ohh ok, TTP likes to stir up the pot a bit. He's a good capper. I won off his plays and he never bothered me so i enjoy seeing him around.

I'm happy for no angry words towards me. As I've outgrown E fighting. Debating some things sports related is fine. But the long pissing matching = tiring and i'd rather use my time doing things i enjoy. :cheers

WVU

EOG Master

Wow, you are actually saying someone is doing something unethical? You don't think 14 grand would have been valuable to lap you fucking douchebag? You really just need to shut the fuck up and go away you. Biggest douchebag ever on the forums. That is saying something.

Oh 14 grand would for sure have been valuable. Except he lost and I won. I know you were praying that I would lose that bet, but I don't really lose...ever. Sorry about your luck

:finger004

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Oh 14 grand would for sure have been valuable. Except he lost and I won. I know you were praying that I would lose that bet, but I don't really lose...ever. Sorry about your luck

:finger004

My luck? Not about luck for me son. Never is. That is for short term. I am about the long run and I don't need luck like some. Neither do you. You just freeroll. Complete and utter scum of the earth. And then come back and post under WVU handle day it ended. You deserve to be taken out back behind the woodshed.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

2938u4ji23

com on WVU

BFC is a big boy

This is cyber world , who gives a fukk what anyone post on a forum board

I swear BFC and ACE-ACE- went to the same high school together.

Timetopay

EOG Master

WVU anytime you want to apologize feel free. Seems like the posting body,including the ones that dont agree with me,think you are an ass here.

So go ahead and we can put it behind us.

91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

BFC is a good poster, its good to have him here staying in contact.... I think he gets carried away but means well...However, I do think he had a couple bad days behind the keyboard. probably a little frustrated with getting hit hard recently.

I'm sure he will still post though.