EOG Master
Re: LETS GET AN FSU Comeback for a 7-0 in CBB

themanej cant pick his own ass!

timelyhitting = themanej

BUSTED!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Players if you'd like to do a NCAAB contest, heads up, with me I'd like to hear the rules and stakes you'd be willing to play for.

I'll be waiting for your response.

PO69

EOG Master

Well themanej doesnt really have any money, so how could you afford a contest for $200 for instance? Would you have to steal from bar?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Well themanej doesnt really have any money, so how could you afford a contest for $200 for instance? Would you have to steal from bar?

Give me the guidelines. I'd like to hear this. You think I can't pick NCAAB, I disagree. Probably the only sport I'd consider myself OK at.

PO69

EOG Master

Well I wouldnt mind a combination NBA/NCAA contest.

We could maybe 3 plays a day for 7 days straight. We would use the closing lines at one book, lets say betjamaica. Some book that we could see the closing lines from therx.

I guess that we could use 4 plays a day. But we would have to have a no copy rule. The first person to post his picks during the day gets that game to himself

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Nope. ONLY NCAA! I never said I could cap NBA. I'm awful at it.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

1. I play what I want. I don't care if you have played it already. I would never tail you.

2. I don't make plays everyday. I play games that I like. I wouldn't force a play just because of a contest.

3. This won't happen because you won't let it happen. You ran your mouth at me about the wrong sport.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No. FSU isn't that good. They have covered in three of the four games I've bet them this year though.

PO69

EOG Master

Well I could do only NCAA. But I would only agree if we are not allowed at all to take the same games. Lets face it, there are over 200 games in a week and we would select lets say 15 games. There is NO WAY that we would need to select the same games.

The only fair way to do it is to select games based on closing lines at a certain book

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Well I could do only NCAA. But I would only agree if we are not allowed at all to take the same games. Lets face it, there are over 200 games in a week and we would select lets say 15 games. There is NO WAY that we would need to select the same games.

The only fair way to do it is to select games based on closing lines at a certain book

Really? So if I get a good line I can't play it? That's pretty dumb.

If I really like a game, but you get it in first I can't play it? I'd never copy you. I'm not like you. I wouldn't play your plays if I was up at the end. I'd beat you way before that anyway.

I will never adjust how I play for a tournament. I play 6 games some nights and 0 others. I play games at the lines I get.

PO69

EOG Master

Ok then, so you wimping out! It is OK to admit that you cant beat me.

I will tell you what. We would go from this Saturday up until and including Saturday Dec 13th. We would need to pick 20 games during that time. Only rule would be that you cant select more than 8 games per day.

You say that you will NEVER COPY a pick if ahead of behind, then why not agree to the first to post the play gets that game?

Also, the ONLY way to play a contest such as this is to use closing lines at any of the following books. You would select which book before the contest.

betjamaica
bookmaker
5dimes

It would be easier to just use betjam

PO69

EOG Master

Well since he is scared to play, then we wont have the contest I guess.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ok then, so you wimping out! It is OK to admit that you cant beat me.

I will tell you what. We would go from this Saturday up until and including Saturday Dec 13th. We would need to pick 20 games during that time. Only rule would be that you cant select more than 8 games per day.

You say that you will NEVER COPY a pick if ahead of behind, then why not agree to the first to post the play gets that game?

Also, the ONLY way to play a contest such as this is to use closing lines at any of the following books. You would select which book before the contest.

betjamaica
bookmaker
5dimes

It would be easier to just use betjam

1. Why the hell would I do a contest for two weeks? Do I look like an idiot. Anyone can lose over that short of a period of time. I would do a season long contest.

2. I would post my plays and line when it happens. There are thousands of people that read these forums, and I'm sure they could confirm my line.

Listen man. I'm not going to give you a loop hole to beat me. I will beat you in a STRAIGHT UP, 1-5 unit, handicapping contest. Any plays, any time, with confirmed lines for a whole season.

PO69

EOG Master

Ok nevermind, I knew that you would never agree to a real handicapping contest.

You cant pick your own lines in a handicapping contest. We both have to use closing lines so it is fair to both of us.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ok nevermind, I knew that you would never agree to a real handicapping contest.

You cant pick your own lines in a handicapping contest. We both have to use closing lines so it is fair to both of us.

A real handicapping contest? You mean one that you can exploit. A real contest is the same as my plays. It shouldn't differ. That's a real contest. I work on a 1-5 unit basis and I bet when I like my line. I won two games tonight by 1/2 point. One of those games lost, I believe, with the closing line. Sometimes I buy a half of point.

A handicapping contest shouldn't alter my plays. I'm not scared of you. I'm having a pretty good season. If you don't believe me you can ask Quebb or Mo. I'm sure they'll tell you that I'm doing pretty well.

I wouldn't run away from a NCAAB contest, at these rules, from anyone on this site; not even Micelli and I think he's better than me. Well maybe I would from him ::LMAO::.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'd even give Mo my log in and he can confirm my plays EVERY single day. For the entire season.

WVU

EOG Master

who has time for these season long contests with nothing much to gain?

PO69

EOG Master

THE LONGEST that I would want to waste on a contest for $200 is like 21 days.

If I go 10-20, then you cant lose anyway. But sorry the ONLY way to run a contest like this to be fair to everyone is by using closing lines. I understand if you cant beat me though. Hell, NCAA is probably my 4th best sport. I do much better in NBA

PO69

EOG Master

Give it up TTP. No one believes that shit! That ebay account wasnt me and all that was a paypal snaufu.

NO ONE was cheated out of any money from what I understand.

Why would I cheat someone for $500 when I am betting over $20,000 each week including wins and losses??? Think about it for a while and GROW THE FUCK UP!

I see that you didnt want to agree to my truce from the other day. You still choose to act like a fucking niglet all of the time! Get a fucking life

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Give it up TTP. No one believes that shit! That ebay account wasnt me and all that was a paypal snaufu.

NO ONE was cheated out of any money from what I understand.

Why would I cheat someone for $500 when I am betting over $20,000 each week including wins and losses???

I don't know. Why would you eat so much food that you can't see your feet anymore?

Why would you say that you would want to fuck your 18 year old daughter if she was hot?

Why would you murder your animals and then laugh about it?

I just don't know.