Will MOFOME be on suicide watch tonight when the Cowboys come back and win tonight?

BarneyRubble

EOG Senior Member
Re: Will MOFOME be on suicide watch tonight when the Cowboys come back and win tonight?

will you die for the good of the country

Apple

Banned
Re: Will MOFOME be on suicide watch tonight when the Cowboys come back and win tonight?

2938u4ji23 to this thread

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Grow up dumbass! Some time in life you have to start acting like an adult

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Will POS69's pets be on homicide watch as the next hurricane approaches ? :hangt

Apple

Banned

eat a grenade

PO69

EOG Master

STFU GYNO.

You really are starting to become a major turd. Dont mention that ebay shit anymore. Everyone knows that wasnt me, so give it up

PO69

EOG Master

MOFOME, my Cowboys can choke with the best of them.

It isnt over yet. But the Redskins have taken too many needless timeouts this half

BarneyRubble

EOG Senior Member

STFU GYNO.

You really are starting to become a major turd. Dont mention that ebay shit anymore. Everyone knows that wasnt me, so give it up

it was you and I got proof from EBAY

:party

PO69

EOG Master

tick, tick, tick

PO69

EOG Master

it was you and I got proof from EBAY

:party

It wasnt me jack ass. I could buy and sell you ass

But I will tell you what ttinco. PM that proof to me. It will be funny to look at it

KNOW YOUR ROLE