Well Today Could Be The Day Titans Finally Lose

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Well Today Could Be The Day Titans Finally Lose A Game.....

jags are fighting for their season and playoff hopes plus they are at home not to mention its a division game.you also got to figure that they would love to be the first to knock off the undefeated titans.its also well known Del Rio and Fisher can't stand each other so there is a chip on the shoulder and the jags are going to run the ball at the titans with drew and taylor plus try to shut down the titans offense....

don't get me wrong i love my team but this one looks like the one.historically its right around this time of the season that undefeated in this league usually end up finally dropping one.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Well Today Could Be The Day Titans Finally Lose

fighting f0r their seson?

they are a waste...this team was (again) the trendy pick before the season.

I tried to out-think myself today , thinking about Jax and the points...why though? pass! they lost to Cincy and Cle before beating woeful Det.

I'm done going against this Titans team, until they show a real sign of , they've beaten every team they've played accordingly...winning the difficult games and beat up those who should have been beaten up.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The no nonsense capping approach favors the no nonsense team. Fisher wins. He is easily the better coach. Best thing ever happened to him was having Young watch too many Looney Toons. Every sharp out there said Da Bears would do it last week. Was not even close. I just keep cashing Titans tickets.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Jags and SD remind me alot of each other.....u feel they can beat anyone in the league, on any day, and it not really be an upset, but u also can see them losing by 20+ as well.....u just never sure what you're gonna get...

texansfan

EOG Master

Let's not forget that the strength of the Jags is running the ball. They aren't going to beat anybody with their passing game. In the 1st game of the season, ironically against the Titans, they lost two starting offensive lineman. Losing two o-lineman for a team that is built around running the ball is difficult to overcome.

texansfan

EOG Master

What's the biggest deficit the Titans have been down this season? Do they have a team that's able to come back and win?

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

honestly i've pegged this as a loss even weeks ago.jacksonville and tennessee have a heated rivalry not to mention jax has a hell of a lot riding on this game so they are playing with a sense of urgency.these two usually split games during the regular season.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i think the jags take it today but titans will come back strong against the jets next.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Wow...congrats on 10-0 to Tenn

Apple

Banned

Titans have done it all this season.. Blowout wins, comeback wins, tough hard fought wins.. Wins because of running, wins because of passing..

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

honestly i've pegged this as a loss even weeks ago.jacksonville and tennessee have a heated rivalry not to mention jax has a hell of a lot riding on this game so they are playing with a sense of urgency.these two usually split games during the regular season.

O ye of little faith. You don't deserve to sport that avatar.

Best Wishes...OF oij213490

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

well we came back against the jags which until now the one thing i was hesitant about was the titans ability to come back from a deficit.i try to be true to the game and not come off like a homer like some people do when they have a favorite team and yes this was the one game i did see s potential loss.the win only affirms that the titans are having one of those seasons where everything is falling its way.as far as that avatar goes i had that lil thing up there in the left hand corner back in july when everyone and their brother was predicting this team dead last in the division.not many people even gave the titans a shot before the season started.i had them at 10-6 maybe 9-7 but i didn't see a 10-0 start and no one else fans or media certainly didn't.i try to call these things objectively and yes i saw this maybe as a tough division loss to a heated rival but we prevailed.

i'm cautiously optimistic but the true test will be the playoffs.