Frog's NBA regular season thread...

Jack Straw

EOG Member
Re: Frog's NBA regular season thread...

I am 100% focused on the NBA this year. I would hope the results and the write ups illustrate that. Tool is just breaking my balls, but I have been around forever, like him. No sweat, I take the good with the bad. All I can do is show last year was the fluke, the 9 years before that were not. Where's my victory cigar. Might go Cuban tonight. I did not get into The Tracker thread to stink it up.

Best Wishes...oF :party
glad to hear it!!!!

Tool, sorry for anything i said to offend you

:cheers to next week :cheers

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Good luck tonight Frog. Looking forward to see who you have.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I like that wager with the Thunder's struggles to score most of the time.

Even if Indiana puts up 110 against them they may not score 85 themselves......

lvmike32

EOG Enthusiast

Frog, thanks for the picks as always. It's truly appreciated.

Question - with CBB starting, do you cap that as well? or just NBA

Mike

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Froggie, i'm gonna join you on this under. My total is telling me 187. Good luck to us! :cheers Under 197.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog, thanks for the picks as always. It's truly appreciated.

Question - with CBB starting, do you cap that as well? or just NBA

Mike

I do both, but don't post much of my NCAA until conference tourney time. Had a pretty nice tourney last year in a tourney that many, many lost in. See you then.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I like that wager with the Thunder's struggles to score most of the time.

Even if Indiana puts up 110 against them they may not score 85 themselves......

Good segue for my write up. Okies are scoring challenged. Except one super fluky game vs. Jazz, when they scored a miserable 29 points in the first half and ended with season high 97, they top out at 88. In fact they are always right there, 88, 87, 85, 83 and a 77. More bad news is thier highest fg% shooter Wilcox is out. Sprained his knee last night. Okies now thin and tired as they left it all on the floor last night in almost nailbiter vs. Hawks at home. What also helps is other side, Indy, team that should win, only wins games when they D it up. Holding mighty Celtics to 80 and Nets to 79 last game. A complete shutdown 2H, holding Nets to 29 points for the half. Coach wants full time defense. That is what wins his teams games, and the fans in Indiana appreciate it. I think they can hold Okies down, right around that 80 level. And both wins with leads late they ate up clock and ended it, unlike Lakers. Would be a 3 unit play but have stunk at hose.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Kids grandma passed away. I shall return in a day or so. Sorry about this missed days, as dogs were barking loud. May all your wagers be winners.

Best Wishes...oF :cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Kids grandma passed away. I shall return in a day or so. Sorry about this missed days, as dogs were barking loud. May all your wagers be winners.

so sorry to hear that - the kids grandma would mean the mother of you or wifey (if there is a current Mrs OF), then?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

so sorry to hear that - the kids grandma would mean the mother of you or wifey (if there is a current Mrs OF), then?

Nope, a former rich white bitch I ended up inpregnating twice. She ended up being an alcoholic drug addict and I took full custody of the kids when they were 4 and 5. Was rough as a single dad, but it was well worth it, a decision I shall never regret. Actually it is the kids great grandma, the grandma chain smoking alcoholic passed many moons ago. But nonny was a good person, even though we butted heads over the bad grandma and mother. Not the happiest chapter in my life. She was a good person and my kids liked her. I truly hope she rests in peace.

joelatti

Sorry to hear that froggie......All the best to your family

And you know I still have that case waiting for you :)

We just have to finish a season out strong.......so far so GOOD!!!

ballwonder

EOG Master

Shitty to here frog. When my grandparents died it was pretty much the break in the armor. Family dinners stopped and all the good stuff that came along with it. For some reason grandparents can either be the glue in the family or the stinky shit at the bottom of the shoe. Hope the best for youre kids and for their loss. Too many times you dont hear about the dads that step up whent he moms are deadbeats which I think happens more often than not.

mofome

Banned

hey frog i hope everything is ok bud! im sure you dont need anything, but if you want to chat about anything, the phone is always available. prayers and best wishes are with your fam.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Shitty to here frog. When my grandparents died it was pretty much the break in the armor. Family dinners stopped and all the good stuff that came along with it. For some reason grandparents can either be the glue in the family or the stinky shit at the bottom of the shoe. Hope the best for youre kids and for their loss. Too many times you dont hear about the dads that step up whent he moms are deadbeats which I think happens more often than not.

Exactly. When my grandpa on my dad's side passed we never saw the extended family again. He was the old glue that held everyone together. Immigrant from Eastern Europe that never learned how to read and write English. Families disintegrate in America.

Out.

Best Wishes...OF 12io4j2w90

"Shitty to here frog. When my grandparents died it was pretty much the break in the armor. Family dinners stopped and all the good stuff that came along with it. For some reason grandparents can either be the glue in the family or the stinky shit at the bottom of the shoe."

So true. I have Italian grandparents on my moms side who cook dinner for me and my brother on a regular basis, take us out to eat, etc. The grandmom on Dad's side is from the Ukraine and not a very happy lady.

Condolences to you and your family frog. Hope its not too hard on the kids.

omas

EOG Member

So sorry to hear of your loss, OF.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

Frog Man,

I wanted to offer my condolences. I'll keep you and yours in my prayers during this difficult time.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Ahhh.......Frog is back........Just saw his play.....:cheers

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran

Frog disappear again? This always happens when he loses a 3 unit play. please comeback FROGGIE