Cincy is terrible

when is Carson coming back this Fitzpatrick is a joke fuck the whole offence is a joke

I have over 7 points 1st half for cincy in a 3 teamer with the other two spots locked up

Cincy is gonna fuck me

Wager has been accepted!
Ticket Number: 25308335 <TABLE bgColor=#f6f6f6 border=2 FGCOLOR="#f6f6f6"><TBODY><TR><TD>

Wager type : Parlay
Select #1 : NFL Football (Philadelphia Eagles at Cincinnati Bengals)
Cincinnati Bengals 11/16/2008 1:00 PM - (EST)
Team Total Points OVER 7 -135 for 1st Half
Select #2 : NFL Football (Detroit Lions at Carolina Panthers)
Detroit Lions 11/16/2008 1:00 PM - (EST)
Team Total Points OVER 6? -130 for 1st Half
Select #3 : NFL Football (Minnesota Vikings at Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
Minnesota Vikings 11/16/2008 1:00 PM - (EST)
Team Total Points OVER 7? -125 for 1st Half
Amount : Risking 385.00 To Win 1,761.64 USD
</PRE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Cincy is terrible

Have you been watching this season at all? How many times has Cincy score over 7 in the 1H? Even with Carson. And you had to lay -1.35 on top of that?

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

I hope you win but geez.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I looked it up for you. Cincy is 3-6 making it ov7 first half. Even Carson was 1-3. Now going to be 3-7. You are not going to do well long term laying -1.35 on a 33% cover.

Best Wishes...OF :pop:

ballwonder

EOG Master

The play calling is horrible. That series from the 1 yard was almost as bad as the san fran debacle last week or whenever it was.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

They stole the raiders playbook. Cincy is poorly coached, disasterous playcalling and starting an undrafted QB that I have doubts should even be in the league. Time for a coaching change minimum.

Best Wishes...OF :blink:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Sweet dude, you got the score. I am truly happy for you. Don't get much better than that. I thought you were hurtin for certain. Buy a lotto ticket.

Best Wishes...OF :houra

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Everything broke right there. The McNabb pick was huge. Then you needed that long pass because time was going to limit them to a fg attempt. You are blessed my son. Nice hit. One of the best reverse jinxes ever witnessed.

Best Wishes...OF :party

ballwonder

EOG Master

I just took under 19.5 for the 2nd half, if I lose this then so be it but these two teams score more than 3 times would be a miracle at this point as each looks like shit.

I just took under 19.5 for the 2nd half, if I lose this then so be it but these two teams score more than 3 times would be a miracle at this point as each looks like shit.

i thought really low scores in the 1st half or really high means the opposite for 2nds usually?

The play calling is horrible. That series from the 1 yard was almost as bad as the san fran debacle last week or whenever it was.

Played the other side. Cincy scores ONE 2nd hf TD and this total will have to go over for Philly to win.

My .02

They stole the raiders playbook. Cincy is poorly coached, disasterous playcalling and starting an undrafted QB that I have doubts should even be in the league. Time for a coaching change minimum.

Best Wishes...OF :blink:
been sayin' that about marvin for a while
they drew a horrible schedule so keep him on for this year
but this is it

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

They are lucky McNabb is going for his own pick 6! At least the defense showed up today. The offense never does.

Best Wishes...OF :pop:

11-20-08:

The Steelers limited the depleted Bengals to six first downs following an early touchdown drive and found just enough offense themselves amid the snow flurries to control the clock behind Ben Roethlisberger and beat Cincinnati 27-10 on Thursday night.
Pittsburgh (8-3) wasn?t dominating?except defensively?in winning its fifth in a row over Cincinnati (1-9-1), its longest streak since an eight-game run in the early 1990s. The Steelers trailed 7-0 until Roethlisberger threw a 3-yard pass to tight end Heath Miller, their first touchdown in more than seven quarters, and didn?t take control until backup running backs Mewelde Moore and Gary Russell led a third-quarter drive that made it 20-7.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

1-9-1 lol,damn what a pathetic record.if marvin lewis isn't fired after this season they deserve to rot in the NFL basement.

[FONT=arial, helvetica]
<!--PRINTER FRIENDLY ARTICLE-->[FONT=verdana,arial]December 1, 2008
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Bengals' performance dreary[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Serif]Loss column reaches double digits after rout
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
By Mark Curnutte
mcurnutte@enquirer.com
[/FONT]On a rainy, gloomy afternoon, befitting the team's performance, the Bengals franchise returned Sunday to all-too familiar ground.
In losing 34-3 to Baltimore, the Bengals dropped to 1-10-1 - their 16th double-digit loss season in 41 years as a franchise.
[/FONT]
The 10-loss season was the first for Marvin Lewis in six years as head coach. The team had not had a double-digit loss season since 2002, when Dick LeBeau's final squad went 2-14.
Between 1991 and 2002, a span of 12 seasons, the Bengals lost 10 or more games nine times.
The Bengals were the first AFC team eliminated from playoff contention last week and are in a battle with winless Detroit for the first overall pick in the April draft.
The Bengals were missing the services of five starters off their 53-man roster: defensive end Antwan Odom, left tackle Levi Jones, safety Chinedum Ndukwe, cornerback David Jones and quarterback Carson Palmer, who is the designated third quarterback.
Also, six Bengals who were in the starting lineup for the opener Sept. 7 at Baltimore are on the injured reserve list and out for the season - including five on defense.
Still, the Ravens came into the game with the same number of players on IR as the Bengals - 15.
The Bengals tied a single-game franchise low with six first downs, last reached in 1992.
"They rubbed it in our face," Bengals right guard Bobbie Williams said.
Lewis pointed to the future without trying to sugar-coat his disappointment in the game.
"Whenever you have a lot of injuries, depth plays a part," Lewis said. "Today, we weren't very good. I got my butt kicked. When you get your head kicked in like we just did, I'm not going to be very happy."
Between 10,000 and 15,000 fans remained in Paul Brown Stadium as the third quarter turned to the fourth. And maybe 1,000 were left at the end from a sellout crowd announced at 63,871.
Fans seem largely apathetic about the Bengals' fortunes this season, as if worn out by the unrelenting losing.
Lewis addressed the team's customers.
"Our football team won't have to go through another season like this - nor will our fans, believe me," Lewis said.
The Bengals' 155 offensive yards were their second lowest total of the season, only one more than in the opener at Baltimore. The 451 yards gained by the Ravens were the most against the Bengals this season in a game.
Baltimore blew the game open in the third quarter.
Wide receiver Mark Clayton was involved in two touchdowns for the Ravens that extended their 13-3 halftime lead.
On Baltimore's second possession of the half, Clayton took a handoff from Joe Flacco, pulled up and tossed a 32-yard touchdown pass to Derrick Mason, who had gotten behind cornerback Leon Hall.
"We just have to stay in coverage," Lewis said.
On the next Baltimore possession, Flacco threw deep down the right sideline for Clayton, who had a half-step on Hall. Clayton reached out with one hand to snare the ball. He tucked it in as Hall fell and ran the final 30 yards of what would be a 70-yard touchdown pass.
Clayton had the one touchdown pass and the TD catch among his five receptions for 164 yards.
"They were both good," Clayton said of his two scores. "I'm just glad we were able to put points on the board and win the game."
Once regarded as just a defensive-oriented team, Baltimore has come to life offensively in the first season under coach John Harbaugh, a former University of Cincinnati assistant. He hired former Chargers coordinator Cam Cameron, who was Dolphins head coach a year ago. They have coaxed a big season out of Flacco, their rookie first-round pick, and made an emergency start in the opener against the Bengals and has not let loose of the job.
The Ravens have outscored their opponents 292-190. The Bengals, on the other hand, have been outscored 310-151 this season.
Baltimore had possession for 38:58, compared to 21:02 for Cincinnati. The Bengals punted the first six times they had the ball, and following a 21-yard Shayne Graham field goal at the end of the first half, they punted the next five times they had the ball.
The busiest player on the field for the Bengals might have been punter Kyle Larson. He tied Lee Johnson's franchise record with 11 punts in a single game for the second time. He had 11 in the Nov. 16 game against the Eagles.
In a play that typified that afternoon, the Bengals were third-and-inches at their 29-yard line with less than nine minutes left in the game when tight end Nate Lawrie was whistled for a false start. The Bengals did gain a first down on the next play but ended up punting again.
The Ravens knocked down five Ryan Fitzpatrick passes at the line. Fitzpatrick also fumbled twice and had two balls slip out of his hand as he went to throw on the rainy afternoon.
Jordan Palmer replaced Fitzpatrick late in the fourth quarter. Palmer's first NFL pass attempt was intercepted by safety Jim Leonhard and returned 25 yards for a touchdown.
The Ravens ran 75 offensive plays, compared to 53 for the Bengals.
"They had the opportunity to run a lot of plays," Bengals defensive lineman John Thornton said.
"They dialed up a lot of runs. We got to see their whole playbook."