Who's idea was it for the media room section?

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Live games?

Whoever thought up that and made that section of EOG come together deserves a fucking raise.

That's right Momma, I said

Fucking Raise!

Very nice addition EOG, very nice.

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who's idea was it for the media room section?

Ego, if you are ever in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and want to throw a shot into Momma I will make sure it's "on the house", leave your credit card at home.

Nice Job!

Actually, I gotta give a shoutout on this one to Enfuego as well.....

I know some gave him a hard time the other day over the whole bet at 5dimes, but he brought it up first technically.....

It WAS something I was thinking about as well, but wasn't sure about the "legalities" of it... so after Enfuego brought it up, I did some research and brainstorming and ended up rolling with it with the blessing of Enfuego and the other mods 12io4j2w90

I actually did have a media-type forum at the old forum I use to run, but it was "Live tv stations" and not actual live games, as I wasn't too familiar with justintv, sopcast, ect back then

Ego, if you are ever in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and want to throw a shot into Momma I will make sure it's "on the house", leave your credit card at home.

Nice Job!

I've never traveled quite THAT FAR on the backroads for a piece, but I'll keep that in mind Wilson just in case my wife smartens up and leaves my ass someday 91023i2ndw;l

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I think Ego did a great job setting it up as well, however, i think its a little much that he's now demanding that everyone in the conference room refer to him as "Sir Ego"......

geesh...

I think Ego did a great job setting it up as well, however, i think its a little much that he's now demanding that everyone in the conference room refer to him as "Sir Ego"......

geesh...

Was gonna have everyone back there refer to me as the SHOWSTOPPER... but word might "leak" back to J Man :pop:

mofome

Banned

ego now makes me touch him in places that i am not comfortable with.

2938u4ji23

http://forums.eog.com/my-playlist/180166-add-your-playlist-media-room.html

Add YOUR PLAYLIST to the Media Room
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Go to a playlist creation website, such as playlist.com where you can create your own playlist.

OR, if you already have one, add it to the EOG Media Room so others can see what tunes you like and also so others can discover songs and artists they may not know about yet

Get your playlist together Gyno...... I know you have interesting taste in music