Any Low profile games you like this week? Remember that Wyoming thread?

Apple

Banned
Any Low profile games you like this week?

I notice the guys in this section are pretty good in low profile games, my expertise is with the pac-10, considering how bad the conference is this season I think they should be considered low profile games haha..

Some of you might remember the Wyoming thread 2 wks ago, loved that one and many others did as well. A lot of you fuckers were on C.Mich last night and that was a low profile game..

Any this weekend?

Re: Any Low profile games you like this week? Remember that Wyoming thread?

Michigan -3.5 vs Nw
Illinois and over
NM St/Fresno over
La Lafayette
ND team total OVER

And Ball St is losing one of the next two games.

I'm falling in love with what I would consider to be a low profile game: Colorado State +2 (or +2')... New Mexico is playing their final game of the season; they're currently 4-7 and have no shot to go bowling, N.Mexico has played three brutal games in a row..losing a couple of heartbreakers and now take the road to face a Rams team that is looking for double revenge, play competitively at home and can actually finish 6-6 by taking care of the Lobos and then Wyoming in their final game of the season. This will be Senior day at Colorado State and the Rams should be pumped to make amends for the dancing that took place on this field two years ago by the Lobos..I'm finding out there is some bad blood here. The Lobos are a disaster in the secondary; literally the walking wounded..key DB's are out and/or playing with season long injuries..the Rams should be able to throw the ball.

One team motivated the other playing out the string. The Lobos will be the only team finished with their season after tomorrow.

I'm liking the Rams more and more...I see the "suck in" taking place right now offshore. Books are 50/50 on the action and yet line has moved off a pick to New Mex. -2 and now I see a couple of -2'....books sucking in players to jumping on New Mexico before a key number is hit..they're fabricating a line move to spur New Mex action...

Rams +3 (buy) for me!

AS

I'm falling in love with what I would consider to be a low profile game: Colorado State +2 (or +2')... New Mexico is playing their final game of the season; they're currently 4-7 and have no shot to go bowling, N.Mexico has played three brutal games in a row..losing a couple of heartbreakers and now take the road to face a Rams team that is looking for double revenge, play competitively at home and can actually finish 6-6 by taking care of the Lobos and then Wyoming in their final game of the season. This will be Senior day at Colorado State and the Rams should be pumped to make amends for the dancing that took place on this field two years ago by the Lobos..I'm finding out there is some bad blood here. The Lobos are a disaster in the secondary; literally the walking wounded..key DB's are out and/or playing with season long injuries..the Rams should be able to throw the ball.

One team motivated the other playing out the string. The Lobos will be the only team finished with their season after tomorrow.

I'm liking the Rams more and more...I see the "suck in" taking place right now offshore. Books are 50/50 on the action and yet line has moved off a pick to New Mex. -2 and now I see a couple of -2'....books sucking in players to jumping on New Mexico before a key number is hit..they're fabricating a line move to spur New Mex action...

Rams +3 (buy) for me!

AS
Good stuff ATL! Think i'll ride with ya!:cheers

smoke1399

EOG Senior Member

nice info on that col st game atlsharp, sounds like a solid play.

low profile game i like is western kentucky +3 (i think they have a bit of an edge in how they match up against middle ten st...a team i have seen play and was very unimpressed with. w ken is only 2-8 but only played 4 home games so far and got one of their wins there.....midd tenn st 3-6 overall and 0-5 on da road)

JohnnyLaRue

EOG Senior Member

Great minds think alike I'm all over UTEP and Colorado st. Small bet on Fresno St as well.

m1goblu

EOG Enthusiast

ATL, Your the nuts !! Nice call on CSU. Game was totally off my radar. Followed you for a unit & it was an easy W.....:party

Apple

Banned

Rams +3 (buy) for me!

AS

This is exactly what I was talking about people..

This is exactly what I was talking about people..
Two thank yous....
Thank you for the thread Gyno!12io4j2w90
Thank You for the win ATLSHARP!:cheers
I owe ya both one.91023i2ndw;l

Apple

Banned

I will start this thread every week.. College B-Ball as well91023i2ndw;l

Looks like my 2 UL pics really sucked.....:hangt

Thanks guys..glad you cashed. How about UTEP tonight? SMU QB banged up last week...on a huge losing streak..anyone smelling blowout in this one?

Apple

Banned

I dont follow those teams at all..

Thanks guys..glad you cashed. How about UTEP tonight? SMU QB banged up last week...on a huge losing streak..anyone smelling blowout in this one?
Already on them ATL.
Might as well cash this one too!:cheers
Thanks again!12io4j2w90

Apple

Banned

ATL,

I will be expecting you in these threads weekly..

Absolutely Gyno...I think I'm going to grab a little UTEP tonight...

BOL to all...

Outstanding eye, analysis and writeup, ATL! You da MAN!!:cheers:cheers

PROFESSOR

EOG Dedicated

been thinking about utep all day, i havent been able to pull the trigger yet though. line has dropped a point in the last hour or so, will it go lower?

PROFESSOR

EOG Dedicated

Any Low profile games you like this week?

I notice the guys in this section are pretty good in low profile games, my expertise is with the pac-10, considering how bad the conference is this season I think they should be considered low profile games haha..

Some of you might remember the Wyoming thread 2 wks ago, loved that one and many others did as well. A lot of you fuckers were on C.Mich last night and that was a low profile game..

Any this weekend?

hey gyno, on a side note, what do you think the line will be for ball st at cmu next week?

Apple

Banned

Good question.. Interesting line, I'm guessing Ball State will be -4.5

What do you thinK?

PROFESSOR

EOG Dedicated

i was thinking the same, ball st anywhere from -4 to -6. and i will most likely be hammering cmu again this week, if thats the case.

m1goblu

EOG Enthusiast

Im in Michigan & have seen CMU several times over that last few seasons. I REALLY like them to win this game outright. Will hammer the points as play the ML as well.. BOL everyone....