BETFIRSTCLASS: Did Anyone Here At Eog Receive $1,000 For $1,000 Bonus Offer?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: BETFIRSTCLASS: Did Anyone Here At Eog Receive $1,000 For $1,000 Bonus Offer?

How about sign in if you posted up at BFC? And leave your comments thus far...

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated
Re: BETFIRSTCLASS: Did Anyone Here At Eog Receive $1,000 For $1,000 Bonus Offer?

We actually gave it to 2-People

FOR THIS REASON ONLY & will not do this again

First client, ask to remain "SILENT"

so, as I explain to 2nd winner if you will / who is posting up Mon a.m.

I ask for HIM to post a thread that we accepted a 2nd---winner

Whether he does or not is 100% his Business, but 2 people did accept the offer . . . ONE has posted & out of repsect him won't say WHO & the other says he will "GO PUBLIC" ie post on Monday ......

Hope that Answers ?'s

and please Thank Barney for NOT taking Offer as He has explain to us that he is on a RUN that would have shut us down & Empty our Bank Accts AND all "reserves" Thanks again BARNEY, now, I can hopefully get lil sleep as you had me worried to death SIR

tm

BarneyRubble

EOG Senior Member

BFC - no hate- Obama wants us all to love each other.

I just would have put a dent in your roll is all

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

NO HATE @ ALL

we love ya Barney

just Thrilled you didn't break us today

Thanks again Sir

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

What do you think about the idea of offering some types of contests now & then in the future & awarding the winners with special offers similar to this?

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

What do you think about the idea of offering some types of contests now & then in the future & awarding the winners with special offers similar to this?

That is Already "In the Works"

you will see soemthing soon re: Contest(s) :houra

tm

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

HACHE

How in the world do you get 60-K ++++++++ posts & does ANYONE have this many on all of EOG

just curious

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

BFC-

Was the person who is going public me? I responded to you saying I wouldn't be depositing till later in the week next week but that I would definitely go public and share my BFC experience. You never responded. Are we on?

Thanks in advance.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

That is Already "In the Works"

you will see soemthing soon re: Contest(s) :houra

tm

HACHE

How in the world do you get 60-K ++++++++ posts & does ANYONE have this many on all of EOG

just curious

Yes, 2 others have 60+

Mofome & dirty

Sounds great about the upcoming contests.

If you need anything shoot me a private message or email at: hacheman@eog.com

:cheers

cheapseats

EOG Master

How about sign in if you posted up at BFC? And leave your comments thus far...

I only put through 400$ and got a 30% bonus. Easy to use site, lines sometimes late to show, especially ML, not like say the Greek. They seem very intent on satisfaction of the customer, I made a mistake and questioned them, very polite to show me the foolish mistake I made. Generally fewer wagering options than the Greek, which for me is good. Looking to their buying/selling software coming soon. No cashout here, I just play small stuff and try to keep the BR even.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

BFC-

Was the person who is going public me? I responded to you saying I wouldn't be depositing till later in the week next week but that I would definitely go public and share my BFC experience. You never responded. Are we on?

Thanks in advance.

YES---SIR

If someone in my offfice told you we were ON, then yes we are ON we don't Require posters to POST but makes people more confident/comfortable that we DO actually grant this Offers . . . .

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

YES---SIR

If someone in my offfice told you we were ON, then yes we are ON we don't Require posters to POST but makes people more confident/comfortable that we DO actually grant this Offers . . . .

You got it. Will get in touch next week regarding depositing.