Will Barack keep his word?

Panic

EOG Dedicated
And bring the troops home immediately? Looks like he gets the nod and is in charge. He has always said he will bring home the troops as soon as he gets in office. Let's see if he does it.

Re: Will Barack keep his word?

Are you under some sort of delusional spell that campaign promises translate into actual policy?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I want those troops home asap as long as it is not done recklessly - he can give that money to his ghetto brothers and shove his new taxes up his militant wife's ass.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

I would hope all the people who have posted here and everywhere else would demand it.(that have been Obama supporters). That has been one of their biggest faults with Bush and a big point for Obama. I'm gonna laugh when this guy leaves the troops there and everyone who voted for him says.."What the fuck!!!".

Not so; I don't give a damn about taxes. I want indictments, served cold. . .

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Taxes are going to change - that will be the change he is refering to

we are definitely voting for change....cuz thats all we'll have left in our pockets with all these government programs and assistance , and the higher taxes that will have to come to pay for it all..

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

we are definitely voting for change....cuz thats all we'll have left in our pockets with all these government programs and assistance , and the higher taxes that will have to come to pay for it all..

not good bucs.....not good at all. The last thing we need are more hand outs to the baby factories of our society.2938u4ji23

B

Bruce Dickinson

fuck no he is a liar like the rest of em'

unbelievable the stupidity of the American people

Panic

EOG Dedicated

I'm just gonna wait and see what all these Obama supporters say when he keeps the troops there and it cost the country 1 tril/yr under his watch. I bet they still blame it on Bush...even though Obama is in power with a majority democratic congress. lol.

RIP America 1776-2008

I hope middle America enjoys their $1500/year in savings with BO's tax plan, cause your're all gonna need it when all of us small business owners jack-up our fucking prices. 12io4j2w90

RIP America 1776-2008

I hope middle America enjoys their $1500/year in savings with BO's tax plan, cause your're all gonna need it when all of us small business owners jack-up our fucking prices. 12io4j2w90
why will owners jack up prices?

how else are we supposed to make up for the cash that will be taken outta our pockets due to even higher taxes? 3 options....
1. Go outta business......fuck that
2. Fire employees to save cash.....fuck that
3. Raise Labor prices and rape the consumer....:cheers BINGO, WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Just send your work overseas the republicans love when this happens and will give tax breaks