--- EOG Daily Workout Thread ---

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: --- EOG Daily Workout Thread ---

a good work out is when you feel like a thousand pounds! ya know ya got your money's worth then!

That's what I'm talking about ::LMAO::. It's a miserable feeling because you struggle to pull your shirt over your head, but it's a great feeling at the same time. This has motivated me to go do some big time lifting until I can't move my arms. Maybe do 20 sets of 10 at 160 pounds. Sounds like a good idea to me.

I also do a lot of Ab work and I'll tell you the pain in my abs is MUCH worse. It's so hard to breath but the pain feels amazing for some reason; to me at least.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I don't know if you've ever done some of the work outs I've done but many wouldn't enjoy them.

haha trust me i know... did squats, cleans, bench, 3 times a week. Bleachers, Boxes, etc... I didnt do workouts for my abs and stuff like your saying... I mean i did situps and pushups but thats about it. Otherwise every lift and workout was sports related...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

IMPOSSIBLE

haha i know it feels so weird doesnt it? I just got done lifting about 2 weeks ago and a buddy saw me and was like hey we need 1 more for 3 on 3... I was going to do some bike for cardio but im like whatever ill play some ball. Knowing I wouldnt shoot the ball at all, i was just playing defense and making layups. Shooting is impossible, its such a weird feeling

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

haha trust me i know... did squats, cleans, bench, 3 times a week. Bleachers, Boxes, etc... I didnt do workouts for my abs and stuff like your saying... I mean i did situps and pushups but thats about it. Otherwise every lift and workout was sports related...

Yeah. It's a little different because I was a high rep, low weight, guy and that's a different feeling. You're arms become more fatigued that way, IMO. I've done both so I am speaking from experienced. You're whole body becomes more fatigued.

The AB work outs I am talking about are fucking impossible. No way I could complete one right now in the shape I'm in. Alright I'm going to go get some reps and shit in. Be back when I can barely type. :party:party

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Well couldn't even come close to doing 150 10 times for 20 sets.

Went down to 120 and did it 10 times for 20 sets after 8 sets.

I don't take a lot of breaks in between because it prevents muscle recovery and puts more stress and tightens yours muscles which is what I want.

Can barely push my arms out in front of my face.

Did 30 LB dumbbells as all. 5 sets of 20.

Body is feeling better now. I love it. The pain!!!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

feel the burnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Oh they're tightening up right now. It's a good feeling. Probably jump in and do some more in like 40 minutes. The reason I stopped working out for a while is because I'm addicted to it when I do it. I love the feeling after and during. So if I'm free I'll do it like every 40 minutes, for 20 minutes at a time, and do that for like 4 hours.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Well just got back from a three mile run. Ran the first mile in 6:57 and then fell off greatly. I'm just not in that kind of shape right now. I am exhausted and have a lot of time to take off of my mile time.

I'm going to lift around 7:15 because I'm so damn tired right now. Sweating so bad it's not even funny.

mofome

Banned

hit the gym a bit ago.
315 4 times on the bench
275 7 times on the incline
275 8 times on the decline
cable stuff
couple minutes cardio

betting time now.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

played some basketball today got some good cardio in

I wish I could still play basketball everyday but I just don't have the people to do it with me anymore.

Running is a pain in my ass. My chest is killing me from that run.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

hit the gym a bit ago.
315 4 times on the bench
cable stuff
couple minutes cardio

betting time now.

Agreed but I have some weights where I live and I can lift while I watch football and basketball.

i farted
walked to class
typed up some r code
worked on a database for football
and jacked off

productive day!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I wish I could still play basketball everyday but I just don't have the people to do it with me anymore.

yea we got a decent group of guys that like to play about once a week or so but i just signed up at a brand new gym in our town its got 3 full court basketball courts so there is always pickup games going on. its sweet

hit the gym a bit ago.
315 4 times on the bench
cable stuff
couple minutes cardio

betting time now.

it must take you 20 minutes max to get your workout in huh?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

it must take you 20 minutes max to get your workout in huh?

I'm sure he does other things and that he is discussing is Max.

It takes me 30 minutes to get a hour work out in. I don't take breaks. Everyone works out differently.

he didnt really specify sets? 1 set for each exercise < 20 min workout...

when i do 4 sets for 3 chest exercises it lasts probably 25-30 minutes

now if mo only did one set for each exercise itd probably only last like 10 mins...15 after cardio

mofome

Banned

he didnt really specify sets? 1 set for each exercise < 20 min workout...

when i do 4 sets for 3 chest exercises it lasts probably 25-30 minutes

now if mo only did one set for each exercise itd probably only last like 10 mins...15 after cardio

5 sets bench
5 sets incline
5 sets decline
5 sets cables
couple things on the machine
couple mins cardio
75 minutes in the gym

I get sad reading this. I used to work hard and push myself so much that i was sore all week. Now i just eat donuts and play xbox. What a bitch i've become :(

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I get sad reading this. I used to work hard and push myself so much that i was sore all week. Now i just eat donuts and play xbox. What a bitch i've become :(

it only takes a couple weeks to get back into Cee. I know what your saying though, i stopped working out for about 2 years. Its like riding a bike though you just need to get back into the groove of things and you can do it

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

5 sets bench
5 sets incline
5 sets decline
5 sets cables
couple things on the machine
couple mins cardio
75 minutes in the gym

Just stole your weight work out. Thanks. I just got done with it and typing is going to be a little tough.

PS. Going to try and add 300 crunches to close out the work out. Going to take some time to get them all done as my abs already hurt.

mofome

Banned

Just stole your weight work out. Thanks. I just got done with it and typing is going to be a little tough.

PS. Going to try and add 300 crunches to close out the work out. Going to take some time to get them all done as my abs already hurt.

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

roach23

Banned

Don't you live down the street from me? You can come play hoops with me and my buddies if you want.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Don't you live down the street from me? You can come play hoops with me and my buddies if you want.

Where do you play at and what days of the week? I work and go to school so my schedule isn't that flexible but I'd definitely be willing to do that if you let me know what days and time.

Broke my toe yesterday playing soccer. I'm done for the year so hating this thread right now.

roach23

Banned

Where do you play at and what days of the week? I work and go to school so my schedule isn't that flexible but I'd definitely be willing to do that if you let me know what days and time.

no set days or times. just when people are up for it. we play at the depaul gym.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

no set days or times. just when people are up for it. we play at the depaul gym.

OK. Yeah I could even play after class. I bring my laptop to class so just send me a PM when you guys are getting ready to play. If I'm not working I'll definitely meet you guys there.

it only takes a couple weeks to get back into Cee. I know what your saying though, i stopped working out for about 2 years. Its like riding a bike though you just need to get back into the groove of things and you can do it

I lack motivation. Playing xbox and posting is much more fun :LMAO:LMAO