WANT WINNERS!! FADE THESE! GUARANTEED $$

Junior

EOG Veteran
Here are ACES losers once again. He sucked last week in CFB and lost $$ in the NFL as well. This week he looks to lose in both again. Lets go FADES!::LMAO::

$1000.00 -105 #157 Georgia (+2) over LSU (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 25)
The Bulldogs went from being the No. 1 team in the nation to now being road underdogs in their conference? I think that we have two teams headed in opposite directions right now. The LSU Tigers have been just OK this year against not very good competition. They gave up 24 points to Mississippi State and were really fortunate to come back last week against South Carolina. Those are two nice wins, but I can't get the picture of them getting run off the field in The Swamp out of my head. Georgia is 5-2-1 ATS on the road and LSU is 2-6-1 ATS at home.

$1000.00 -105 #145 Alabama (-6) over Tennessee (7:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 25)
This is a great number on the No. 2 team in the country. The Crimson Tide will come out with a sense of purpose this week after a second straight lackluster second-half against Ole Miss last week. I think that the late-game swoons have given Nick Saban all the motivation that he needs to keep his team sharp and that they will dominate a Tennessee team that is ready to throw in the towel on this season. The Vols' score from last week is a bit misleading, as they were struggling through a 13-3 game before a couple fortuitous bounces and two INT's run back for touchdowns made the score look like a blowout. They will find out what a true blowout is this week.

$500.00 -103 #181 Penn State (-2.5) over Ohio State (8 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 25)
Penn State has consistently performed like one of the best teams in the country this year, and are now even better since they have gotten even better as they've gotten healthier along the defensive line. The Lions are 6-1-1 ATS in their last eight games overall and the favorite has dominated this series, covering seven out of 10 meetings. Penn State has speed on both side of the ball - the type of speed that we've seen the Buckeyes have problems with in nonconference play for years now. I think the Lions win a hard-fought contest and that we collect in the process.

$200.00 -105 #132 Arkansas (+5.5) over Mississippi (7 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 25)
Home underdogs are gold in the SEC and we have a live one here. Houston Nutt wants revenge on his old team, but I don't think that he'll get it this week with an Ole Miss squad that shouldn't be favored on the road against anyone. The Razorbacks have played one of the toughest schedules in the conference and now finally get a home game. The crowd will be out in full force to show their displeasure of Nutt, and that will give this Hogs team a much needed emotional lift. Arkansas is 5-1 ATS in the last six home games against the Rebels and 4-0 ATS in this series overall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I actually think he loses all his NFL plays this week,lol!:+textinb3:houra
<TABLE class=tborder id=post5917824 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5917824 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid">$800.00-105 #207 Tampa Bay (+2.5) over Dallas (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 26)
I think that the better team is getting the points here. Dallas is in a free fall and was absolutely manhandled by a St. Louis team that isn't very good. Without Tony Romo the offense went nowhere, and I think that Monte Kiffin will be able to design a scheme to further fluster Brad Johnson.

$2000.00 -105 #203 Kansas City (+14) over New York Jets (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 26) (WHO HAS +14??)
The Chiefs have covered six of eight in this series and you know that Herm Edwards has put a little extra focus into this game since he is coaching against his former team. The Chiefs were physically dominated last week by Tennessee, but the Jets won't be able to do that.

$2100.00 -110 ‘Under’ 43.5 St. Louis at New England (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 26)
You really can't put too much credence in New England's offensive performance on Monday Night Football since they were playing against a terrible Denver secondary. Matt Cassel has looked better, but he's still no Tom Brady. I don't see this unit consistently putting up 30 points per game like they did last year and I think that we are catching this total above some key totals numbers. New England is 7-2 on the 'under' in its last nine home games and the Rams are 5-1 on the 'under' after they score 30 or more points. Out of a possible 12 combined games these offenses have broken 20 points just three combined times. They both did it last week. I expect them to come back to the level that had been playing at this week.

$2200.00-105 #226 Tennessee (-4) over Indianapolis (8 p.m., Monday, Oct. 27)
This is our Game of the Week and we're backing the best team in the NFL right now. The Colts have been getting run over by more physical teams and they were absolutely manhandled last week against the Packers in a game in which they were favored. The Titans are the best team in the league because they are the most physical team in the league, and that is exactly what the Colts have had trouble with all year. Tennessee is 10-1 ATS in its last 11 divisional games, 6-0 ATS this year, and the 4-0 ATS in the last four meetings with Indy. This is a chance for the Titans to show the world that they are for real and I think they do it with another dominating performance. This is not the same Colts team that we're used to seeing and they are just 3-9 ATS in their last 12 divisional games.

$800.00 -103 #209 Atlanta (+9.5) over Philadelphia (1 p.m., Monday, Oct. 27)
I think that the oddsmakers are still undervaluing a very strong, very motivated Atlanta team. The Falcons already won in Lambeau this year as big underdogs and have had an extra week to gain momentum from their incredible home win over Chicago last week. The Eagles may be able to get to Matt Ryan in the passing game, but can they stop the Falcons on the ground? I think that the gutsy Falcons won't win this game, but they will keep it close throughout and this will be a one possession game late in the fourth quarter.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Take these fades straight to the bank. Faders hoping for 9-0 and Hoping Ace goes 0-9. :+excited-:houra:LMAO

Re: WANT WINNERS!! FADE THESE! GUARANTEED $$

NEED A LOAN...YOU ARE 2348ji23e:LMAO2938u4ji23

TRY AGAIN...OK

ACE YOUR FRIEND:pop:

HA HA

Ace-Ace delivering the RECEIPT on Junior ::LMAO::

LOVE IT

Were is JR:+clueless guess if you got nothing to bash got nothing to say