CFB Week 10

I can't believe it's week 10 already where has the season gone:+clueless

YTD: Will Update later

Syracuse +14.5 Single Play, Syracuse is more competitive amongst big east foes, i don't know what it is but it seems like offense is commiting less turnover's and defense is starting to play as a unit. Maybe I am reaching but we'll see what happens.

Air Force -9.5 (bought hook) Double Play, Air force's defense are one of the few units army faces that is designed to stop the run and has much practice stopping it as they face AF's offense every day in practice. AF's offense is good as welll, the only positive i see for army is the home field advantage.

Central Michigan +3 Double Play, Very big win for Indiana last week, most of there units played well and I do not expect that to continue. CMU has a great dual QB threat in Dan Levour and I think he will pretty much have his way with this sorry IU defense.

Missouri -20 Double Play, If Nebraska can beat Baylor by 12, i think missouri can win by 35. Heck Missouri beat Nebraska by 30. I don't think it is hard to imagine Missouri winning by 30. Although, Baylor's spread could give missouri problems as Nebraska is more stout than Missouri defensivly. Although I do not think that Baylor will be competitive for very long.

Ole Miss -5.5, Triple Play, I think Miss is going to be putting a lot more emphasis on this game than most may think. Auburn has shit stomped Ole Miss for years and now the stars align just right, the seniors on Ole Miss have a legitmate shot to bury Auburn on home turf for Ole Miss.

Florida -5, Double Play, UGA has showed me nothing so far. UF's defense has been getting betteer and better every week. Gator's know they absolutely cannot afford to lose this game as then they will more than likly not make it to the national title game.

Texas -6 Triple Play, Are you kidding me with this line? I really like texas in this spot, I may make this a Big 12 GOY, i know i sound like a tout now oh well, i just do not believe that Texas Tech can remain competitive against a top tier defense, come to think of it, has texas tech played a top tier defense yet?

USC -42, Triple Play, I think SC has the athletes to just run right at washington and beat this with sheer speed. If both's RB's go for SC this could be cleared by half time. I would be shocked if Washington scored 14 on this defense although stranger things have happened against SC defense (Oregon State).

Georgia Tech +1.5, Double Play, I think last week against virginia they were looking ahead to this week. They get florida state at home, FSU may be walking into a hornets nest, although the under may be the better play here, i will try my luck with GT this week althought it hasn't been great lately.

WKU, -16.5, Double Play, North Texas is sooo bad, this is a fade on North Texas, usually do this week in and week out, didn't do it last week but hopefully this week it'll pay.

Alabama, most likely will play a first half.....I am looking for 14 or less, although i'm sure it'll be around 14.5. I think bama's players are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel as all they have to do is win out and they'll get in, heck even if they lose the championship game they may get in.

Cincinatti, +3, Single Play, USF is just bad, no team chemistry, i get the consensus that this isn't a team as much it is a bunch of players.

Re: CFB Week 10

South Carolina -5 Double Play, I believe Phil Fulmer will be coaching scared as his job is almost over and many of his offensive players just aren't buying in to what he's preaching.

Re: CFB Week 10

Georgia Tech -2 Triple Play (added a single play) single play was added at -2, I firmly believe that GT had FSU on there mind this week mix in the recent termoil between Bowden and his players speaking of which he just suspended another. I really do not believe that FSU wins this game, big game and a statement game for GT. There gonna wear you down and tire you out then run some more, it is a NFL type mentality but not a NFL type offense. Also, was looking at the 1st half under but this appears to be just as good.

Only reason FSU's road wins were as good as advertised is because they recieved some favorable calls on penalties that either killed oppoents drives or kept there drives alive.

Thanks for the words fellas BOL to you all as well.