MC's Friday Play (5-2)

Re: MC's Friday Play (5-2)

i think im gonna ride with you on my sixers over.... i dont know why but i think you come back strong tongiht so im just goin wit you my friend

GL to both of us :cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Hache...Blondie...Junkman...

Thanx guys. Looking for a big bounceback!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I have one more play but waiting on line to move 1 more point. That extra point is key. And I think it will move.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I really like the Knicks overs, but pretty nasty adjust from 207 last game. Plus 76ers looked scoring challenged last game and not sure Knicks uptempo plays as well on the road against a strong low post defense team as it did vs. no post run for fun Heat at home. Not going under or against you, but I am going to pass on this one and watch, hope you hit it anyway.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I really like the Knicks overs, but pretty nasty adjust from 207 last game. Plus 76ers looked scoring challenged last game and not sure Knicks uptempo plays as well on the road against a strong low post defense team as it did vs. no post run for fun Heat at home. Not going under or against you, but I am going to pass on this one and watch, hope you hit it anyway.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers
Agree that was a huge line adjustment. Ive seen Brand play enuff times against the Knicks to know they will have no answer for him. With the D'antoni offense....err defense....these 76ers led by Miller have the ability to score at will. AI and Brand should have big games from inside 20. So many shots will be taken, that even tho this total is astronomical, it has a good chance to go over if both teams can shoot more than 37%.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Today lines moved against me.

Not happy with that!

Still confident in the plays.

(yesterday they moved for us and both were losers.)