How awkward...

Re: How awkward...

Oh but picking up a random girl just to have sex with is better? OKAY!

lets make the count 4 for the semester...i think im leaning towards the more is better approach i better slow my role...

and PS i didnt pick her up...her and a friend came to me and my friend so ill put that on her!

lets make the count 4 for the semester...i think im leaning towards the more is better approach i better slow my role...

and PS i didnt pick her up...her and a friend came to me and my friend so ill put that on her!

So next time you just make sure you drive yourself to her place and then there is no quiet rides home.

So next time you just make sure you drive yourself to her place and then there is no quiet rides home.

yep.... better to drive to her place.

That way, if she turns out to be crazy, she don't know where you live.

texansfan

EOG Master

It's been quite sometime since I was single, but I always followed one rule.

Never take a random to your home. Why would I want her to know where I live?

Actually, the ideal situation is to take a one night stand to a cheap hotel......

That way, if she has a bf, ex-bf, estranged husband or whatever, the mfr don't bust into the house while you're on top of her or while you're passed out.

Also, in case shit gets outta hand or she gets pissed and tries to cry rape or something, you're not leaving DNA evidence all over her place

And, don't forget, lock up your wallet and any valuables in your glove compartment. You don't wanna get rolled while you're passed out

texansfan

EOG Master

so he or she can stalk you afterwards?

If they know where you live and you've pissed them off you are setting yourself up for future problems. Piss off the wrong woman and you might find some damage to your home, vehicle, etc...It happens, I see it all the time.

texansfan

EOG Master

I usually just bury the chick in the backyard...

That's what attics and basements are for. No digging required either.

We just had a case here that finished up where the guy killed her, cut her up, and barbequed her on two pits.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

That's what attics and basements are for. No digging required either.

We just had a case here that finished up where the guy killed her, cut her up, and barbequed her on two pits.

ahahha... Holly shit. barbequed his x gf. That's insane...

I bet she was tender and yummy...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I usually drop them off a lil while after while im drunk... Im a bad person. Drinking and Driving isnt smart 2348ji23e

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'. . .Is is unusual that all the females here say that "they've never had that problem.". . .?:angel: So where are all the girls that do "have that problem?" Wouldn't they be the types to hang out with a bunch of degenerates on a gambling forum? . . .:+clueless :smokesmal:cocktail

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'. . .Is is unusual that all the females here say that "they've never had that problem.". . .?:angel: So where are all the girls that do "have that problem?" Wouldn't they be the types to hang out with a bunch of degenerates on a gambling forum? . . .:+clueless :smokesmal:cocktail

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You want the truth?

I have had ONE random in my life. It was awkward waking up the next morning, but we were in my friend's guest room, so we both just went to our cars and called it a day. The last words I spoke to him were: "Here's my number, not that I care if you use it."

So, I have never driven home or been driven home by a one night stand.

I did have to drive a guy home that stayed the night after we met at a bar one night, BUT he was a friend of a friend, not a stranger. Plus, we didn't have sex...because I really liked him and wanted to see him again. The drive wasn't awkward at all. We were up talking all night, so we just continued our conversation. We stayed i contact for a while, but he lived out of state and niether of us got the chance to visit the other.

Better?

I was only funnin'. . . .I believe little or nothing I read on an anonymous internet forum; consequently, I don't feel that I know anyone--much less any "females" here--sufficient enough to seriously impugn their character for chastity or virtue. . . .(Maybe I should have used more smilie icons??????????????).

Well, the answers might be different if we hung out with you in person :rolleyes:

;)

I was only funnin'. . . .I believe little or nothing I read on an anonymous internet forum; consequently, I don't feel that I know anyone--much less any "females" here--sufficient enough to seriously impugn their character for chastity or virtue. . . .(Maybe I should have used more smilie icons??????????????).

No worries. I'm sure there was some asshole not far behind you ready to call bullshit for real anyway. Just beating him to the punch. I'm an open book...probably too honest on here. :cheers