Is It Harder To Win The World Series Than Other Championships

ballwonder

EOG Master
With a 162 game season. The possibility with being 20 games out at the all-star break is it more difficult to reach that pinnacle then other sports?

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: Is It Harder To Win The World Series Than Other Championships

I believe with that many games it gives a team more time to possibly catch up. I would say the NFL would be the hardest. In the NFL, every game counts and it's one loss and you're out in the playoffs.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

NHL is by far the hardest, its well documented.

i feel like games in college football mean more than games in the nfl...losing one game can take away your title chances, a bogus BCS formula, and the smallest schedule in sports (correct me if im wrong)

texansfan

EOG Master

i feel like games in college football mean more than games in the nfl...losing one game can take away your title chances, a bogus BCS formula, and the smallest schedule in sports (correct me if im wrong)

One loss early might not matter, but I see your point. I look at the NFL and see way less teams, all have the same payroll, and have no say in their scheduling. I think the NFL is way more physical than college as well.

I was answering his question more along the lines of pro teams, but I do see your point.

One loss early might not matter, but I see your point. I look at the NFL and see way less teams, all have the same payroll, and have no say in their scheduling. I think the NFL is way more physical than college as well.

I was answering his question more along the lines of pro teams, but I do see your point.

it may not matter...it all depends on the BCS...i just feel that every game means so much more in college than any other sports...

Panic

EOG Dedicated

College basketball would be up there. Having to go through the tourney.