***EOG online gaming tracker***

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

It's OK because the biggest game of the night is at 10:30 Central time; the Titans vs. the Bears. That's the game that people will be tuning in to. Get your shit done and I'll beat your ass tomorrow.

I won't be able to play at all this weekend, because I am going out of town. :hangt

who is the titans? TH if your ready to go 0-3 vs me in the league just let me know....

AJ is the titans...jesus yall play games like crazy...i thought i was sitting up high w/ a huge record but AJ is going to tie me if he pulls the dub tonight...

i wouldve chosen the titans, bucs, or cowboys if i realized that you were only picking your team where all your draft players suit up at!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

yea we playing games like crazy right now... im sure it will die down after a week or 2.. But we got to make sure we keep this goin. shit is fun as hell

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

AJ is the titans...jesus yall play games like crazy...i thought i was sitting up high w/ a huge record but AJ is going to tie me if he pulls the dub tonight...

i wouldve chosen the titans, bucs, or cowboys if i realized that you were only picking your team where all your draft players suit up at!

He won't pull off shit. I'm going to play 5 star and then I'm working out. Then I'm watching the World Series and then playing the Titans. Then I might be done for the night.

yea we playing games like crazy right now... im sure it will die down after a week or 2.. But we got to make sure we keep this goin. shit is fun as hell

now that i got my internet set up ill def be on a lot more now...i have an exam tomorrow and next friday though so ill be MIA here and there...F SCHOOL!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I can play one game right now but then I need to go work out. If you're ready right now we can get this starter.

ok sounds good... im downstairs right now. my ps3 is upstairs. i am headed up there right now. give me a couple minutes.... invite me to a lg game when i get signed in... cya in a couple

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

now w/ the league how is the playoffs decided? we need everybody to play everybody!

You play everyone 5 times for the regular season and then the playoffs begin. Once everyone plays everyone 5 times it begins. SO everyone will play 20 games.

mofome

Banned

cant let it die, we need to have football, fifa, and nhl seasons. we need to get money involved, with money involved it never gets old.

VY picked off on 4th and 19. Similar to a punt though.

guess the rules are kinda thrown out the window...

"Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

?<cite>Matthew 26:52, King James Version</cite>

<cite>
</cite>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Wow meant to select max protect punt and selected max protect PUNT FAKE! SHIT.

They don't let you Audible out of that either and I had already called a time out. I should have taken a delay of game.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

14-0.

5 star loves to roll out and throw off his back foot on the run. McNabb is the master of this shit. Need to get back to doing what I do. This game is far from over.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Bullshit. Terrible call by the officials. I challenged it and they blew it. That happens all the time. Should be fourth and inches or a first down and instead it's 4th and 3.

Bullshit. Terrible call by the officials. I challenged it and they blew it. That happens all the time. Should be fourth and inches or a first down and instead it's 4th and 3.

hey i had a td pass against AJ last night where my receiver had like 3 feet in!!! AAAAND i was playing against you or rjt? when one of yall had a huuuge 20 yard pick up to make it 3rd and short where the receiver clearly only had 1 foot in...

i4H4">i4H4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

HUGE HIT TO MAKE HIM FUMBLE THE PUNT FOR A TOUCHDOWN

14-7 with 27 seconds left in the half!!!