gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is kelly packard

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is kelly packard

MORE PICS TO COME:

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is kelly packard

Here she is, as Superwoman..

She's hot no Doubt, but after the Stacy Keibler thread there was only one way to go and that was down a notch.

WVU

EOG Master

roseman

EOG Dedicated

hot, 9

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

Gyno lets get a Natalie Gulbis going here bro....

WYM

EOG Dedicated

I always thought she was cute! She was on the Ripley's Believe It Or Not with Dean Cain.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Since it was my request I'll have to go with 9.4.. damn hot in a ridiculously cute kind of way.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

doesnt compare to stacy, we have been spoiled :(

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Since it was my request I'll have to go with 9.4.. damn hot in a ridiculously cute kind of way.

100% agree - GND sexiness but smouldering sexuality

The kind of woman you can't wait to bring home to Mom and dad and then bring back to your place and.......................

7.4 She just doesn't do it for me. As far as Natalie Gulbis, she is an attractive young lady now, but the trailer trash bloodline will come through is the not to distant future.

VegasDave31

EOG Enthusiast

7... she's definitely hot but she comes off as kind of plain to me.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

All I can say is you guys need (ALL) come down Costa rica & hang out with me for a "weekend" or HELL A WEEK if you have the time, there are UNREAL HOT chicas down here that lack ONE--THING

THE SHITTY ATTITUDE ( I lovvvvvvvvvvve it)

tm

Tamer

EOG Enthusiast

next request is for rhona mitra