MC's Wednesday Play (2-0)

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: MC's Wednesday Play (2-0)

I may have one more play. I am just waiting to see if it moves a little more before. If it moves another 1/2 point I think I will make it a play.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Great job- there are few I trust early- but you are one of them-- Thanks and good luck today!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Both great calls last night. I agree with the Lakers under again. Phil has them in the zone literally. They zoned up last night, mostly a 1-2-2 and then collapsed on the post feeds. Swarming is an understatement. Just took young Portland out of thier sets before they knew what hit them. Even had Aldridge taking a three. Blazers got close to no clean looks. And the Clippers are not going to be explosive out of the gate. Again, great calls.

Best Wishes...OF 91023i2ndw;l

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Both great calls last night. I agree with the Lakers under again. Phil has them in the zone literally. They zoned up last night, mostly a 1-2-2 and then collapsed on the post feeds. Swarming is an understatement. Just took young Portland out of thier sets before they knew what hit them. Even had Aldridge taking a three. Blazers got close to no clean looks. And the Clippers are not going to be explosive out of the gate. Again, great calls.

Best Wishes...OF 91023i2ndw;l

OF,

Thank you. And thats exactly right. They can play that 1-2-2 because of the 2 big guys protecting the basket. I love the way they all rotate on defense. I also see them slowing things down with the first unit to try to get Pau and Bynum going in their halfcourt set.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

They did everything right, on both sides of ball. They even look improved on offense, swinging the ball around to the weakside. Making the extra pass. They ran the floor in transition perfectly, spacing, everything. Kobe got everyone involved before he showed. But I have not seen Laker defense like that since Shaq was young. Might have been better. Just stifling. Defense wins championships, and Phil had to have that reenforced by Celtics last year in Finals. He woke up, and wants another ring. They would mop the court with the Celtics if they rematched now.

Best Wishes...oF :pop:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

They did everything right, on both sides of ball. They even look improved on offense, swinging the ball around to the weakside. Making the extra pass. They ran the floor in transition perfectly, spacing, everything. Kobe got everyone involved before he showed. But I have not seen Laker defense like that since Shaq was young. Might have been better. Just stifling. Defense wins championships, and Phil had to have that reenforced by Celtics last year in Finals. He woke up, and wants another ring. They would mop the court with the Celtics if they rematched now.

Best Wishes...oF :pop:

Yes. Since Shaq was young. Because in his last few years with the team, his defense was putrid.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Hawks +8

I waited for this line to move up. I usually dont like wagering on games when the line moves the other way. But I like all the points I can get here.

FrankDaTank

EOG Senior Member

Great start last night MC! I agree with you and Froggy, the Lakers looked like a different team to me last night.

GL tonight :cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Hawks +8

I waited for this line to move up. I usually dont like wagering on games when the line moves the other way. But I like all the points I can get here.

Woulda liked a bigger halftime lead2348ji23e

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Hawks +8

Outright Winner.

YTD: 3-0 heading into tonights "Double Play".

Great start MC. I'm on the under in hollywood (at 201.5) so hope to see you at 4-0 tonight!