My GF's horrendous gambling beat.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
A couple nights ago i was in the supermarket shopping with the GF and we were in the produce section. I decided to play a little game with her. I picked up a small pumpkin and told her that i'd give her a 100 dollar bill (to keep) if she guessed the EXACT weight of this pumpkin. They had those little scales there, so we could weigh it after she guessed.

She fucking nailed it to the 1/100th of a pound. I gave her the hundred, so was SO happy...a hundred to her is a lot more valuable than 100 is to me.

So, like a minute goes by and she grabs some large melon and says, "ok, i'll give you a shot to get your 100 back if you guess the weight of THIS one".

I grab the melon she gives me and then go over and pick up the little pumpkin to compare and notice that the melon weighs a little more than the pumpkin. I fucking nailed that shit EXACTLY to the precise measurement. It was EXACT i was floored, she gave me back my 100. That's kind of an absolutely sick beat she took there, its pretty hard to guess the weight exactly, and we both guessed exact weights of produce.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
Re: My GF's horrendous gambling beat.

You've both got great futures working in the amusement park industry standing in front of a large scale and handing out stuffed animals...

Tell her you will give her the $100 back if she blows you in the car on the way home...

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

That is just amazing how you both guessed the weight.

It was incredible. And, the stipulation was that she had to guess EXACTLY where the needle went to. I told her i'd give her like a millimeter either way, but it had to be exact. Her's was not exactly, but it was as close as it could be without actually being exact, the thickness of a playing card she missed it by. Mine was right on the button, exact. The odds of that are pretty big considering we only played that game one time a few months ago and there was really no practice runs. I did cheat a bit because i got to see what her produce weighed and i did some comparing before i guessed. Maybe i'll give her the 100 back and disqualify myself for gaining an unfair advantage!

It was incredible. And, the stipulation was that she had to guess EXACTLY where the needle went to. I told her i'd give her like a millimeter either way, but it had to be exact. Her's was not exactly, but it was as close as it could be without actually being exact, the thickness of a playing card she missed it by. Mine was right on the button, exact. The odds of that are pretty big considering we only played that game one time a few months ago and there was really no practice runs. I did cheat a bit because i got to see what her produce weighed and i did some comparing before i guessed. Maybe i'll give her the 100 back and disqualify myself for gaining an unfair advantage!

It would be great of you to give it back to her but I could see where as you would keep it fair and square. You did get a little help by knowing what the other one weighed but you had harder limits on your guess. I would say just take her out for a special night out or get her a hour long massage or manicure. That way she feels special for being thought of and then she will reward you when you get home. That way you both win. :cheers

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Don't you mean you and your boyfriend were in the supermarket?

This has to be the most idiotic post I ever read. Bad beat?

Where is the bad beat?

Is this why you have 6 thousand posts?

MY GOD MAN...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

This has to be the most idiotic post I ever read. Bad beat?

Where is the bad beat?

Is this why you have 6 thousand posts?

MY GOD MAN...

shut the fuck up... it was a cool story. The bad beat is when he got his $100 back by guessing the exact weight of the Melon.

You had an unfair advantage tho cause you got to compare the second item to the known weight of the first, Lol! Hope you payed her well later that night!!:+whipping:sex Good Story!!

kid44

EOG Dedicated

At least you both know you could find a job with the carnival.