***EOG online gaming tracker***

mofome

Banned
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

Mo work has sent me 200 miles from home again. I am at an away from home terminal right now and could get a ps3 but it would do no good...the TV in the hotel I am at doesn't have any inputs. 2938u4ji23

I will be in for sure once I can get home.

fuck when u get back

Madden Standings

1. Quebb 5-1
2. Adam Jones 4-0 (1-0)
3. Ditka 1-0
4. 5star 6-4 (1-0)
5. RJT 2-5 (0-1)
6. Timely Hitting 1-7 (0-1)
7. Chute 0-1

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Madden Standings

1. Quebb 5-1
2. Adam Jones 4-0 (1-0)
3. Ditka 1-0
4. 5star 6-4 (1-0)
5. RJT 2-5 (0-1)
6. Timely Hitting 1-7 (0-1)
7. Chute 0-1
AJ taking eog by storm. 91023i2ndw;l

Timely next time you make a league make sure the settings are on "All-Pro". That is what regular online games are played on. This one is on "Pro". This should help stopping the 4th and 19 plays.

mofome

Banned

#1 Quebbler opens at -4 over #4 Adam Jones who just covered the 13 over rjt.

rjt721

EOG Master

WTF? I didn't read all of the 5 star/Timely Hitting PMS argument, but there shouldn't be any rules. If you don't like someone going for it on 4th and long, fucking stop them. No rules. QB sneak, go for it on 4th and 25 from your own 10, go for 2-pt. conversions whenever you want. No rules. It's a fucking video game.

mofome

Banned

Timely next time you make a league make sure the settings are on "All-Pro". That is what regular online games are played on. This one is on "Pro". This should help stopping the 4th and 19 plays.

shit, pro is lame

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

WTF? I didn't read all of the 5 star/Timely Hitting PMS argument, but there shouldn't be any rules. If you don't like someone going for it on 4th and long, fucking stop them. No rules. QB sneak, go for it on 4th and 25 from your own 10, go for 2-pt. conversions whenever you want. No rules. It's a fucking video game.

Rules already put in place.

Sorry RJT. This league is a democracy not a dictatorship. Everybody else in the league agrees that rules are the best way to go.

rjt721

EOG Master

I'm proud that I suck. I'd hate myself if I was good at video games. Those fruitcakes on Madden Nation are what we should all stride to be the opposite of.

rjt721

EOG Master

I didn't read the rules so I don't have to abide by them. I'm going for it on 4th down whenever I want. Fuck yourself if you don't like it.

mofome

Banned

every once in a while rjt has to lash out and be too cool for the group. hopefully he will calm down, get himself a win, and start hating michigan instead of his e-friends.