***EOG online gaming tracker***

mofome

Banned
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

man sneaks sound gay. i will prolly break shit when people are sneaks vs me.

sneaks literally get 2-5 yards 95% of the time in this game...for some reason they work way better than they have in the past years...i would say sneaks are "cheating" in a way, but they can be stopped somehow some way...

i say 4th and 1's can be played at any field position better than your own 45, b/c in real life no coach would go for it on 4th and 1 inside their 45 when the game isnt on the line. b/c of how short the quarters go i say the team down at half can go for 4th and 1 at any spot in the field...

as for 2's...you should only be able to use them to get over key numbers...thats what they are meant for in the first place...so if you are down 8, 11, etc etc then 2 pt conversions should be fair game at any point in the game...another thing is that if you can take the lead in the 4th 2 pt conversions are fair game to get a win

i knew these stacked teams would do more harm...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The old rankings shouldn't matter.

They were like the pre-season. ::LMAO::
Of course that's me saying this.

10-7 Bills lead.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Son of a bitch...I need to find a way to get home out of this shithole so I can get in on this shit. I'm already hooked on reading this thread. :mad:

sneaks literally get 2-5 yards 95% of the time in this game...for some reason they work way better than they have in the past years...i would say sneaks are "cheating" in a way, but they can be stopped somehow some way...

i say 4th and 1's can be played at any field position better than your own 45, b/c in real life no coach would go for it on 4th and 1 inside their 45 when the game isnt on the line. b/c of how short the quarters go i say the team down at half can go for 4th and 1 at any spot in the field...

as for 2's...you should only be able to use them to get over key numbers...thats what they are meant for in the first place...so if you are down 8, 11, etc etc then 2 pt conversions should be fair game at any point in the game...another thing is that if you can take the lead in the 4th 2 pt conversions are fair game to get a win

i knew these stacked teams would do more harm...

I like your points on two point conversions.

We agreed QB sneaks can be used whenever long as they follow the rules listed above. Is that cool Quebb?

I like your points on two point conversions.

We agreed QB sneaks can be used whenever long as they follow the rules listed above. Is that cool Quebb?

thats fine...damn i wish they had fair play rules on this on like on the ps2 madden's...that way it would force everybody to play a real game

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

dio this shit is sic, get your ass in the league
Mo work has sent me 200 miles from home again. I am at an away from home terminal right now and could get a ps3 but it would do no good...the TV in the hotel I am at doesn't have any inputs. 2938u4ji23

I will be in for sure once I can get home.

yeah i thought madden made it impossible to get 4th and 19 and dumb shit

I know what you're talking about Mo. Madden promoted his game by saying stuff like that. They did try to change it a tad. But it is still very possible.