Mayo will be better than Roy

mofome

Banned
Not saying that because Roy is playing poorly tonight, said this before the NBA draft on another board. I know 99% of people disagree

mofome

Banned
Re: Mayo will be better than Roy

You have ever reason to disagree, Roy is a proven commodity in the league.

:houra

Not saying that because Roy is playing poorly tonight, said this before the NBA draft on another board. I know 99% of people disagree

I disagree totally. But strong stance Mo, youre really high on Mayo.

He can play Defense at the pro level cant he?

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Should i read this post as, MO has Portland tonight and he is on one of his Usual rants ???? Or do you really really mean this.....I can't say this after A half of an NBA game....

Hitdogg

mofome

Banned

Should i read this post as, MO has Portland tonight and he is on one of his Usual rants ???? Or do you really really mean this.....I can't say this after A half of an NBA game....

Hitdogg

can you even read you large headed inbred? i said, that ive posted this before. I said, that i posted this long before the nba draft. instead of having someone else read posts to you, far too quickly for you to understand apparently, why don't you learn how to read and then you can follow along on your own. that way you would probably make less mistakes.

can you even read you large headed inbred? i said, that ive posted this before. I said, that i posted this long before the nba draft. instead of having someone else read posts to you, far too quickly for you to understand apparently, why don't you learn how to read and then you can follow along on your own. that way you would probably make less mistakes.

mo in top form.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

It was a FN joke you WIGGER

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Just hang out with me for a couple of hours and you WILL realize the WIT is off the chain.......How can a 40 year old fat guy constantly stay up in HOT girls in their 20's, it sure aint looks and money !!!!

Hitdogg

mofome

Banned

Just hang out with me for a couple of hours and you WILL realize the WIT is off the chain.......How can a 40 year old fat guy constantly stay up in HOT girls in their 20's, it sure aint looks and money !!!!

Hitdogg

haha just playing with ya man. i'll never be too worried about what i say to you, i know you don't care and can take any joke. ive heard you're the man, nothing said here will convince me otherwise. hope we can throw back a few beers sometime this winter.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

haha just playing with ya man. i'll never be too worried about what i say to you, i know you don't care and can take any joke. ive heard you're the man, nothing said here will convince me otherwise. hope we can throw back a few beers sometime this winter.

Well, actually have cut back A TON on the drinking......I have a 28 year old Black haired, blue eyed HOTTIE, in my opinion anyway, that I would love to settle down with....She has her Masters and works at our Local hospital.....She is the first girl in 10 years that I have actually liked because of her MIND, she can keep up with all my quick wit and jokes...I have only ONE problem......She thinks im 37 not 40 and IM FUCKING SCARED half to death to tell her.....

MO, if you come down again this WINTER, I promise to catch up with you and I actually have a 2 bedroom and live by myself, if you need a place to crash...

Hitdogg

ps....Should I pose the problem to our 6 EOG HOTTIES ?????

mofome

Banned

Well, actually have cut back A TON on the drinking......I have a 28 year old Black haired, blue eyed HOTTIE, in my opinion anyway, that I would love to settle down with....She has her Masters and works at our Local hospital.....She is the first girl in 10 years that I have actually liked because of her MIND, she can keep up with all my quick wit and jokes...I have only ONE problem......She thinks im 37 not 40 and IM FUCKING SCARED half to death to tell her.....

MO, if you come down again this WINTER, I promise to catch up with you and I actually have a 2 bedroom and live by myself, if you need a place to crash...

Hitdogg

ps....Should I pose the problem to our 6 EOG HOTTIES ?????

haha how long have you been talking to her? im sure shes lovely.

id absolutely love to get up and do whatever. watch some games, bowl, hit up a bar, i dont care man having a good time is about the company, not the event.

put the word out to the eog women and lets do this.

91023i2ndw;l

Two completely different players with different games in different situations.

Roy is asked to be a facilitator first and foremost, but also know when to get his. He's expected to get others involved and then take over in the 4th.

Mayo is on a team that will ask him to shoot and shoot often. The green light will always be on, and he won't be asked to create for others. He's in a true shooting guard role. Roy is not.

Having said that, I don't think Mayo will be better than Roy. If he continues to improve his shot, he'll be a valuable scorer in this league. But I'll take Roy over him any day of the week, and I'd be surprised if I didn't feel the same way in seven years.

Reasonable minds can differ, though.

mofome

Banned

Two completely different players with different games in different situations.

Roy is asked to be a facilitator first and foremost, but also know when to get his. He's expected to get others involved and then take over in the 4th.

Mayo is on a team that will ask him to shoot and shoot often. The green light will always be on, and he won't be asked to create for others. He's in a true shooting guard role. Roy is not.

Having said that, I don't think Mayo will be better than Roy. If he continues to improve his shot, he'll be a valuable scorer in this league. But I'll take Roy over him any day of the week, and I'd be surprised if I didn't feel the same way in seven years.

Reasonable minds can differ, though.

Mayo is the better shooter, no? Mayo is the better shooter by a decent bit?

Mayo is the better shooter, no? Mayo is the better shooter by a decent bit?

Easily a better 3-point shooter, but I think at this point Roy has a better mid-range game (tonight notwithstanding).

That's not a knock on Mayo; I just think Roy has a great offensive game inside the arc.

mofome

Banned

Easily a better 3-point shooter, but I think at this point Roy has a better mid-range game (tonight notwithstanding).

That's not a knock on Mayo; I just think Roy has a great offensive game inside the arc.

yeah i agree. i think mayo is the better defender and a very underrated passer. i think people think they sound bright by calling mayo overrated because he was so hyped coming out of hs.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Mayo is gonna be a bad man. Anyone who thinks he is overrated, doesnt know basketball.

mofome

Banned

Mayo is gonna be a bad man. Anyone who thinks he is overrated, doesnt know basketball.

even steelers fans are able to recognize the goodness. come up to dc and watch the skins/pitt game with me.

91023i2ndw;l

Panic

EOG Dedicated

even steelers fans are able to recognize the goodness. come up to dc and watch the skins/pitt game with me.

91023i2ndw;l

I got it lined up....just wondering if its worth it. Hot women? I'm coming.91023i2ndw;l

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Mayo 10 pts, 5/20 from field, 0-7 from 3 pt land, 3 to........... Give me Eric Gordon over this schmuck any day of the week........

Mayo 10 pts, 5/20 from field, 0-7 from 3 pt land, 3 to........... Give me Eric Gordon over this schmuck any day of the week........

5 star didn't know the stats until they said it on Around the Horn ::LMAO::

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

Patriots linebacker Jerod Mayo has been named the NFL's Defensive Rookie of the Month.
Mayo, a first-round selection (No. 10 overall) from Tennessee, led the team with 24 tackles in the month as the Patriots posted a 3-1 (.750) record in October.
Overall, Mayo has started all seven games at inside linebacker. The rookie leads the team with 55 tackles and has also added one fumble recovery. Mayo posted his best performance of the month in his first appearance on Monday Night Football against Denver (Oct. 20), registering 11 tackles.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mayo is more talented. People forget that he was the best basketball player in the world between the age of 12-21 (for his age group), and his attitude kind of got him in trouble. He has the most complete game; when compared to Roy that is.