***EOG online gaming tracker***

Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

ok ditka give us a real quick rundown of the rules... were about to play

From now on lets all agree you MUST punt from your own side of the field, unless its the 4th quarter or 2nd half down by more than one possession. When you cross the 50 it's fair game.

4th and 2 from your own side of the field you MUST punt.

4th and 1 at your own 40 and on is fair game.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Fakes are allowed obviously because they're a part of football.

Stopped 5 star. Punts my ball on the 40.

From now on lets all agree you MUST punt from your own side of the field, unless its the 4th quarter or 2nd half down by more than one possession. When you cross the 50 it's fair game.

And QB sneaks are legal on short yardage situations. There are NOT illegal. Just can't break the rules above.

mofome

Banned

4th and 1 anywhere is fine imo. if you're on your own 35 and want to go, go. people do that shit. wade phillips did it this weekend.

mofome

Banned

LOL I wish i could watch these game, i gotta get hooked up.

we could get quebbler to put one of his games on youtube and not give any updates on it.

you need to get ps3 and get in the league. we need to blow this up. make it a post up tourney to the books.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

qb sneaks ok at the 50?

5 Star is at the 50. As I said 5. You can sneak. It's done in the NFL. I would think they would punt in this spot in the second quarter in a 1 score game but I feel you. You can go for this one. If everyone agrees.