***EOG online gaming tracker***

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

SACK!!!!!!!!!!!

5 you've really played like a QUEER.
I will not play 5 twice. I will not play him again.

That was the gayest and luckiest bullshit I've ever seen. Going for it on 4th and 19 from the 50.

Never kicking extra points.

Going for it on 4th and 6 from your 35.

Unreal.

AND NOW HE JUST KNEELED.
I'll literally never play this kid again.

That was the gayest and luckiest bullshit I've ever seen. Going for it on 4th and 19 from the 50.

Unreal.

AND NOW HE JUST KNEELED.

thats a great idea but, the only thing i dont like about that is this....

In madden if you WANT you can really run the clock down pretty fast. Four 5 minute quarters, if I wanted to i could run it down someones throat and get time possession to like 15 min to 5 min in my favor... Making a spread easy to cover. or kicking a meaningless fg at the end of the game just to cover the spread... I think we need to set some rules. myself personally I like playing "REAL" football rules. meaning NO going for it on 4th down on your side of the field unless the situation in the game is late and your losing than sure... but going for 4th and 4 on your 35 yard line in the 1st,2nd, and even 3rd quarter isnt "real".... I say you should have to punt on anything on your 45 yard line and in. If you want to go for it at midfield I understand that. And if its 4th and 1 anywhere on the field you should be able to go for it

That sucks he played like that. But there is nothing wrong with kneeling.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

All he did was win with luck.

I dropped 4 picks.

He converted on a 4th and 19 and 4th and six.

Just unreal. Have fun to whoever plays him next. I will not play him twice. Going for two twice.

Madden Standings

Quebb 5-1
Adam Jones 3-0
Ditka 1-0
5star 6-4 (1-0)
RJT 2-4
Timely Hitting 1-7 (0-1)
Chute 0-1

mofome

Banned

5 star bomb says one thing and then does something else. hmmmm thats not good.

2938u4ji23

Unreal.

AND NOW HE JUST KNEELED.

im not gonna lie...he probably wouldve never went for it if we were playing w/ regular teams...just another reason why i dont like these drafted teams...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

shut the fuck up u guys... everyone ive played has gone for it on 4th down all the time... im the one who made that post bc thats how i WANT to play but nobody respnded... so im playing like everyone else... hey TH stop bitching. fucking stop me on 4th and 19 instead of crying. And you also went for it on 4th and 5 on your side of the field when you rolled out with Rothlisberger and ran for the 1st down

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

what was the final score? why would he go for 2?

He went for two when we it was 14-13 to make it 15-14...

Then I had to go for two to make it a seven point game the next time and I got it to go up 22-15.

Then he scores and goes for two again to go up 23-22.

It's cheap as fuck because you can't stop the QB sneak so you could go for two every time but it's so gay.

And when he went for it on 4th and 19 it was the 2nd f'ing quarter.

I thought we were playing real football rules.

shut the fuck up u guys... everyone ive played has gone for it on 4th down all the time... im the one who made that post bc thats how i WANT to play but nobody respnded... so im playing like everyone else... hey TH stop bitching. fucking stop me on 4th and 19 instead of crying. And you also went for it on 4th and 5 on your side of the field when you rolled out with Rothlisberger and ran for the 1st down

I didn't have to go for it on 4th. I only punted once. :finger004

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I rolled out with Vince Young and it was 4th and 4. That was agreed to be OK.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

He went for two when we it was 14-13 to make it 15-14...

Then I had to go for two to make it a seven point game the next time and I got it to go up 22-15.

Then he scores and goes for two again to go up 23-22.

It's cheap as fuck because you can't stop the QB sneak so you could go for two every time but it's so gay.

And when he went for it on 4th and 19 it was the 2nd f'ing quarter.

I thought we were playing real football rules.

i didnt qb sneak on the 2nd 2pt... i threw a pass

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Why did Shannahan go for 2 against the Chargers? I felt like it, wanted to win the game instead of go to OT

There were still 4 minutes left. That wasn't for the win. You went for two after bitching about it. I didn't go for two.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

There were still 4 minutes left. That wasn't for the win. You went for two after bitching about it. I didn't go for two.

4th quarter with only 4 min left... wasnt sure if id get ball back... i went for the win and it worked... gg. but seriously stop crying

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i didnt qb sneak on the 2nd 2pt... i threw a pass

I had to bring an all-out blitz to protect against the QB sneak since that's the only hope to stop it. So really you going for two forced me to allow you to pass.

That was how a 5 year old plays the game.

4th and 19?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!

mofome

Banned

i'll kick u in ur dick

oij213490

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Okay.. then why did you go for it the first time?

bc i wanted to... quebbler and rjt have both gone for 2 bs me. i dont cry about it.... lets make some rules. trust me id be more than happy to come up with some rules as a league and play "REAL" fball

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

4th quarter with only 4 min left... wasnt sure if id get ball back... i went for the win and it worked... gg. but seriously stop crying

4 mins left and you didn't think you'd get the ball back? You had three time outs and that's a quarter of the game. Are you saying we only get 4 possessions in the game?

I'm sorry bro but you bitched about playing like that and then you did it.

4th and 4 is not 4th and 19. We agreed on that. I wanted to use YOUNG.

Okay guys... we are all grown men here. Lets not ruin a good thing because of one game.

... From now on lets all agree you MUST punt from your own side of the field unless its the 4th quarter or 2nd half down by more than one possession. When you cross the 50 it's fair game.

Can we all agree to this?

mofome

Banned

Why did Shannahan go for 2 against the Chargers? I felt like it, wanted to win the game instead of go to OT

hey assfuck, i didnt accuse you of shit, i asked what the situation was. personally, i say beat the guy you're playing and thats that. but i read you make some long post about playing a different way, so i questioned that. pretty simple really.

:pop:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

bc i wanted to... quebbler and rjt have both gone for 2 bs me. i dont cry about it.... lets make some rules. trust me id be more than happy to come up with some rules as a league and play "REAL" fball

How can you say that? I beat you that game and got beat by some lucky bullshit.

You didn't want to play real football rules. You went for two twice. You went for it on 4th and 19. You didn't play real football.