***EOG online gaming tracker***

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

TD 5 Star

14-7 but left me with some time.

Secret Weapon is a secret. I'm sure 5 Star will tell you.

big ben is his secret weapon b/c qb sneaks are damn near unstoppable in this game and hell just drag defenders an extra 2 yards probably

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Two dropped picks. He goes for it on 4th and 19 and gets it. This kid is getting lucky out of his ass. Let's get this win. I'm driving right now. Big play coming up.

mofome

Banned

lets see some aj vs rtj!

i will set the line at jones -13. Projected score: 20-7

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

5 going for two again!

This is the gayest way of playing I've ever seen. Never punts or kicks extra points. SOOOOOOOOOO gay.

thats a great idea but, the only thing i dont like about that is this....

In madden if you WANT you can really run the clock down pretty fast. Four 5 minute quarters, if I wanted to i could run it down someones throat and get time possession to like 15 min to 5 min in my favor... Making a spread easy to cover. or kicking a meaningless fg at the end of the game just to cover the spread... I think we need to set some rules. myself personally I like playing "REAL" football rules. meaning NO going for it on 4th down on your side of the field unless the situation in the game is late and your losing than sure... but going for 4th and 4 on your 35 yard line in the 1st,2nd, and even 3rd quarter isnt "real".... I say you should have to punt on anything on your 45 yard line and in. If you want to go for it at midfield I understand that. And if its 4th and 1 anywhere on the field you should be able to go for it

Hmm..? :+clueless